main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars Tropical Terror

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by spycoder9, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmart23

mmart23 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2009
    IC Julim Kondar

Julim frowned momentarily as he noted that his efforts to don a space suit, exit the craft up the gravity and oxygen shielded emergency hatch and crawl along the outside of the craft to weld immediate damage was inconsequential. The damages were all internal, within the deep electric wiring of the vessel. Apparently the ship was operating off auxiliary power and the computer damage had caused the control functions to fail. Unless somehow the computer could be guided by the force for the remainder of the journey, it was clear that the ship's control settings would need to be recalibrated.

Julim closed his eyes and focused causing the craft to steady momentarily barely rocking in place, swaying left and right. Beads of sweat fell from his brow as only his will was keeping the ship steady. "Help me!, he pleaded to the other Jedi so that he was not alone in his efforts. Whether or not they reacted he tried to partially steady the craft and partially assist Kelnica in fixing the craft, not desiring to spin anymore and fall off course into a supernova. With a wide grin and an electricity in his eyes Julim pleaded,"Come on Kelnica. We can do this", reaching down for her hand.

Tag Kelnica and the other Jedi

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Kelnica Tunus

She watched the brutal attack that shocked the cruiser. Her screams didn?t matter, didn?t make since. It seemed as if she was somewhere away from herself, watching on.

She saw Julim?s hand, her heart fluttering. She heard his words, but they were lost within seconds. She felt herself losing herself, Julim?s hand slowly fading from sight.

She was in space, and the supernova was calling, wanting her. She then heard the soft, velvety voices calling her, begging her to come. She had known since Master Norran had first trained her that these were the voices of the Sith.

She felt visions of herself, visions of victory, if only she took the red sword. She saw herself sitting on a throne, queen of the Sith. But then she saw Julim, his eyes full of sadness, her blood red lightsaber swinging.

She fought the visions, screaming Julim?s name over and over again. Julim was staring at her, but she couldn?t tell if he was trying to help. She screamed out and the voices stopped, or were silenced.

In front of her was Master Norran. Kelnica couldn?t let him down, could not die. She closed her eyes and slowly floated toward the door, Master Norran in her mind.

?Kelnica, I am proud of you, but this is good-bye,? he said, and with that he winked out, Kelnica?s scream of shock stopping anything. She couldn?t lose her master, couldn?t lose him now.

These visions had held her together, kept her san when she almost wasn?t. She had nothing to hold onto, no master, no apprentice, and no friends. She felt like letting go of the ship.

She did.

OOC: Kelnica is not dead. Also, I would like for anyone who is willing to offer to take Ella as their apprentice. I think I could fit it in. And someone help Kelnica!

IC: Ella Kittie

Ella felt like she was in a trance. She held onto Lyoth?s waist, crying and screaming, her heart burning. She couldn?t believe she had agreed to come, couldn?t believe she was here, about to die.

Then she saw the rude JedI woman collapsed, in pain. Ella kept looking in Lyoth?s firm face, waiting for an answer, any answer. Before she died, she wanted him to be her master, anyone!

Then she saw the Mon Calamarian JedI Knight Julim trying to fix the ship. She had to help someone, some kind. She watched the Miraluka JedI Knight, Miia Norerre, kneeling on the ground, a look of pain on her face. She got away from Lyoth, tired of waiting, and launched herself over to the Master Miia.

IC: General Grevious

He watched the several Dayeeions running around, throwing spears at his droids. He just smiled, waiting to reveal his weapons. As one large, light blue skinned man launched himself on top of a droid, General Grevious picked him up by his neck.

General Grevious dealt with him, tossing him over to the side like rotten meat. Grevious felt his robotic fingers twitching, so he pulled out a lightsaber.

As he ignited the blade, he watched their looks of fear as he grinned. They were learn their lesson not to mess with the Separatists. He spun his blade around, bringing it down in the back of a Dayeeion.

?Sun blade!? one Dayeeion screamed, a woman, with soft brown hair and bright blue eyes. In her arms was a child, a crying child. Grevious saw his wife, his children, in her, and screamed out.

Without worrying and thinking, he leaped at her, his blade spinning above his head. The woman ran, her cries loud and shriek-like. One large man wearing no shirt stooped in front of her. His muscles rippled as he flexed, asking Grevious to come get some.

Grevious jumped at him and closed his claws around his neck, a snarl on his lips.

?Tell your people either give up and lay down their weapons, or we still shoot, and kill your women and children,? Grevious hissed, and the man nodded. The woman with the child was crying, as if the man was her husband or brother.

?Don?tyouhurtmymuchila!? the woman screamed at him, her words in fast, hardly pronounceable ways. Grevious guessed muchila meant husband, so he smiled at her. He tossed the man away, his body bumping along th

3. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    OOC: I'm trying to catch up in cyberschool but I'll write up something today in a little.

4. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    OOC: Sorry all, been on doctor's ordered bedrest for bronchitis since last Thursday. Since I have asthma it really messes me up when I get sick and it takes me awhile to recover. I hope to get back to full strength soon.

MM

5. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: I need someone to post so I can post!

6. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    IC: Julim Kondar

Julim pulled the pilot control panel open and noted all of the wires within it. He reached down for the manual override remote and began splicing the wiring from within the panel and connecting it to the remote color code to color code. Within a few moments he had all of the wires connected to the remote box. Ultimately this was the last resort to keep the ship inline as it allowed for secondary control of the ship. He tested the remote and grinned noting that the craft was temporarily stabilized so that they can at least control the ship with the remote until they land. They would need another alternative for getting home. Julim walked back to Kelnica and sat beside her. "Lady Kelnica, awaken!", he said in concern his hand on hers.

Tag Kelnica

7. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

She looked up to see Julim sitting beside her. She slowly stood, looking around.

"What has happened?" she asked. As Julim filled her in, she stared around at the Jedi. They were bedraggled, injured, and weak. She then saw the young girl speaking to Lyoth. She felt very angry, but then she decided she must help.

"Jedi, all come here. I feel that," she looks down," this mission can't go on. I am very sorry, but are engine has gone too far beyond repair. If we do not head home now, we won't ever."

"But we will fail-"

"Youngling, we must. But I want everyone to know I have learned from this mission. Never fall to the Dark Side. It will-never win," she said.

JEDI TEMPLE

Kelnica Tunus said," Masters, we have failed."

Master Yoda looked at her and said," Knight, you have succeeded. We will win Dayeeion back, but for now, you have learned your lesson."

Kelnica Tunus said," Master Yoda, I would request that I could take under my wing, Ella Kittie, the youngling. I need her," she said slowly. The Masters looked at each other and grinned. They nodded.

Kelnica's Quarters

Someone knocks on the door. Kelnica runs to open it. There is Julim, a grin on his face. Without saying a word, she kisses him.

OOC: This is the last of this RPG but expect more in about a week. I would like to recreate an Order 66 one, but use the same characters. I wish I could have kept this going but no was posting. May the Force be with you all. :)

8. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    OOC: Are you sure you want to end this rpg? I'll take over 1/2 the player characters if it makes the game go on.

MM

9. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Mmart and I have reached an agreement. I will continue this RPG, but we will split the characters. If anyone wants their character back, they can take I will have Kelnica Tunus, Ella Kittie, Miia, and Hawk. If anyone new would like to sign up, come on and sign up. We could add another Jedi

10. KnightFr0mOssus

Apr 26, 2009
    I'm sorry for not posting for so long. We can do this though. I'm sorry for not posting in so long. I was just reading through the rp poststs to catch up and I was gonna post. But anyways, I wasn't posting because I have a ton of work to do in cyber school and I have been working on them for this past two weeks nonstop even on weekends. I joined the cyberschool program later than usual so I had a lot of catching up to do and I never paced myself thus i had to pay for it by having to do it nonstop. I'm game now that it's starting to cut down for me. This is the only rp that I'm actively rping for, the other one that caught my eye is sorta dead. I wouldn't mind if the thing ended, but I wanna see what I can do to keep it alive if possible.

11. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Ok guys, mmart will make a starting post. I would like some reaction, if people are still out there, but if not, I will continue this!

12. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    Co-GM Post
    One Week Later?

Mon Calamari Jedi Warrior, Julim Kondar walked towards the Jedi Council Conference Room and took a seat in the waiting area. He received notice that Team Dayeeion had been recalled for a private assembly. It had been a week since he?d last laid eyes on her, been in her presence, absorbed her scent. He knew it was not right as a Jedi, that he should be above this, but thoughts of Kelica consumed him. He?d only known them for so little time, but he was in love with her. He hoped this mission would allow him time to see if she felt the same.

Ongree Jedi Knight Lyoth Wahritht nodded in respect to Julim as he approached and entered the waiting area taking a seat next to Julim. He grinned at the more serious, troubled knight, patted the Mon Calamari?s shoulder and said, ?Hello friend. It?s good to see you again. Julim looked to him, manufactured a smile and said, ?You as well Lyoth?/ Lyoth paused and replied, ?I?m indebted to you for your bravery. Whereas I froze, you saved us all with your guile and bravery?.

Tag Kelnica, Miia, Ella

Master Yoda paced the room, disturbed with the most recent discovery that the transport to Dayeeion was sabotaged by an unknown terrorist, presumed to be a Separatist. A very faint image of a figure dressed in black appears in a surveillance camera which Master Windu and Yoda had just finished viewing. Master Windu sat in his seat his hand on his chin and said, ?We must convince them to give the mission another attempt. They are the only Jedi we can spare. With Kenobi and Skywalker dealing with border disputes on Kythos and every other Master tasked beyond their capacity we cannot send anyone else. Besides on each of their levels, this will be the test they need into Order to fulfill their Force destiny?.

?Hmmm, convince them we will Master Windu. Momentarily, I believe, as I sense their presence in the lobby. Come in Team Dayeeion?, the small pea green skinned Jedi Grand Master said with authority.

Julim and Lyoth rose and walked into the room.

Tag Kelnica, Miia, Ella

OOC: Sorry for the delay. I hope this post will give a resurgance to this story arc.

13. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    OOC: I am confused by your post mmart23, is everyone who went on the mission meeting with Master Windu and Master Yoda? or is it just the Lyloth and Julim?

And I have no excuse for not posting when I should have, sorry for that.

14. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    OOC: All of the Jedi characters are meeting with Masters Windu and Yoda. I hope this clears things up. Thanks, MMART23

15. KnightFr0mOssus

Apr 26, 2009
    All right, I'll begin writing a post in a few minutes. :)

16. KnightFr0mOssus

Apr 26, 2009
    Ri'aak:
    Ri'aak had gone through a lot in one week. He had observed his father who had recently returned get killed as well as his mother get taken by a large demonic being who weilded swords of light. He and his sister were one of the few survivors of his tribe. The entire city that once lay in the distance had been heavily bombarded as well. Ri'aak wanted to help the people who were being taken by the walking metallic people, but he was too concerned about his sister. He knew from the moment the new ships set down that something would happen and thus took his sister to hide. His sister Riisha was but 7 winters old and was too little to fight for herself. And so the two of them went into the jungle and subsisted on spring water, animal meat, and fruits. on the fifth day in hiding, something came out of the bushes near the shallow cave and spring where they decided to set down. Ri'aak was fully alert and picked up his spear, not knowing who it was. The thing that came out was the Shi'ido from the week before.

He immediately put up his hands and spoke."Please put that down, I mean you no harm!"
    "You're the Shi'ido from last week. How did you get out alive?"
    "Remember how I can change shape? I did so to survive. I changed into a Grutyr hog and got out without a scratch. I'm no coward, but I want to see if I can get information for the Republic from the inside. This is a very important world after all."
    "What do you mean?"

TAG: anyone

OOC: If better, you can retcon the statement earlier and I'll be Ella Kittie's apprentice because it might get a little confusing to write a ton of dialogue between them since they are master and apprentice and you are one person. You don't have to, but I'm still up to the task if you want me to be her master. And Spycoder, what is the importance of this planet. I was going to say that it is abundant in cortosis, but in order to finish the dialogue for this scene, I want to know. thank you, and I'm sorry I took so long to post.

17. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Miia Norerre

Miia waited with the other Jedi Knights who where waiting for one of the Masters to invite them in, She wondered if they where going to send them back to Dayeeion, even after they failed to get there when the flight had gone wrong. Miia had pondered many times over the same questions she asked herself many times after the mission, had she failed the Force? was she and the other Jedi Knights suppose to land on that planet and do what it was the Force wanted? or did the Force want them to return so that something else the Force wanted to happened could happen? The Force and its ways were never clear, she just had to trust that the force would reveal her answers soon enough.

Miia snapped out into attention when Master Yoda called in "Team Dayeeion". She knew for sure that the Force was going to send them back to planet Dayeeion. Wasting no time she headed to and entered the room Master Yoda had summoned them too.

TAG: Anyone.

18. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Sorry guys, but I am hanging up this Game. My whole heart for this game has failed. I feel so horrible, and I wish i could do more. I know you guys wanted this to continue, and PM me if you want to take over, but I have made another Game. I wish all of you will play this with me, but if I have I failed too much, i understand. I hope to remain communication with all of you. Again, I am sorry.

:_|

For the last time posting here, I wish everyone the best. I am almost crying right here. I wish everyone the best and...sob....I hope you guys will keep this thread alive among yourselves.

19. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    OOC: I will GM this game if enough of us want to continue. I have no desire to let this game die but will need someone to take over Ellie for it to work.

Please PM me if you wish to take over Ellie as I will take over the Kelnica character.

Tag Group

20. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: I am having conflicting feelings about this RPG, but I am going to post. I think this will make everyone happy, and I plan on keeping posting, maybe even still being GM. Oh yeah, thanks mmart for ths starting post, because it got me in ideas.

IC: Kelnica Tunus and Ella Kittie

Kelnica?s pain and conflicting feelings in her heart were making her reconsider give up on the mission. She ready to go at it again, and noticed all of the familiars were coming too. She pressed her fingers to her temples as she glanced at Julim, blowing a soft kiss to him and waving. Then she heard Master Yoda shout out ?Team Dayeeion? and headed in.

Ella followed behind her, and wondered if Lyoth was going to still be her master. She realized she had ONE last chance, and was going to take it and get herself a master.

The Council looked from each of them taking all of them in. Master Yoda also noticed Kelnica and Julim standing together, but decided to stay quiet. ?All of you are here to head back to Dayeeion. First, we have recognized the threat and have taken care of the enemies interfering, but General Grevious has over run Dayeeion. It will be tragic if the world falls. Please, accept this.?

Kelnica looked from all the Jedi and stepped forward, Ella following her. Kelnica gave a soft grin to her, having reconnected to her since they had returned. They waited for the others to come ahead.

OOC (Again): I am really sorry for giving up. I hope everyone can forgive me and come back. I will try my hardest to keep it going. :)

21. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    Co-GM Post
    Jedi Knights Mon Calamari Julim Kondar & Ongree Lyoth Wahritht

Julim nodded respectfully to Miia as he awaited the meeting with the Masters and said,

"Good day Lady Miia",

He smiled as Kelnica entered the room and looked to her longingly as she motioned her affection to him.

"Hello Kelnica. It's good to see you. Very good",

he said almost breathlessly. His heart rushed with joy as he heeded Yoda?s calling firmed up and walked into the conference room with his hands behind his back. As he listened to Yoda?s direction he nodded, both eager and willing to try again; partially to be obedient to the will of the Force, partially to get more time with Kelnica.

Lyoth looked to Kelnica, Miia, and Ella smiled and said,

?It?s good to see you again Mistress Kelnica, Lady Miia and young Ella?.

He then walked into the room as directed, his hands folded in front of him. As Master Yoda instructed him and the others on the mission ahead, he nodded and asked,

?Master Yoda, may I inquire, is there a Jedi commissioned to lead this return to Dayeeion. I think it will help us in having a sense of order and balance?,

Lyoth finished. After a pause he said,

?If I may, Master Yoda, I would suggest Julim. He was imperative to our survival of the last mission. He handles pressure with ease. This is just my humble suggestion though??

Tag Spycoder for Yoda, Kelnica, Ella & Miia

22. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: I am back, and ready to take this on by storm! I also would like for everyone participating to post an opening post after this one. Also, I am allowing anyone who wants Ella, Miia, and any others to take over. I shall become several characters, Kelnica one, and shall now become a good GM to everyone. I feel horrible almost giving up, but now I am picking it right back up!

GM POST

IC: Kelnica Tunus and Yoda
    Jedi Council Chambers

Kelnica Tunus noticed how Julim was being offered to be team leader, and she raised her hand. She officially would vote for him to lead. She also noted that Ella and Miia raised their hands, openly agreeing. Kelnica flashed another grin at Julim, then at Lyoth. Over their break, she had started to patch things up with him.

Yoda watched the following scene play out, and also noticed the emotions coming out. He glanced at Master Windu, whom was nodding slowly. Then Master Windu looked at him, and sighed. Yoda looked back at the group and spoke dually.

?This mission, I fear, shall bring everyone closer, and that is NOT the Jedi way, might I add, but we have run out of any others. I dread bringing this mission on.? Yoda said, and then nodded at Master Windu.

?Master Yoda, I believe you are wrong. We will not use our emotions, however many times you might say we will. We believe we should all be in this,? Kelnica said, and Yoda nodded back. Kelnica?s annoyance was rising.

?Very well. Julim will lead the mission to Dayeeion. We have also equipped the following ship with extra protection. If that is all, then this is done. May the Force be with you all,? Yoda spoke, and all the Jedi piled out.

TAG: mmart, Gurthrim_Lah, others

IC: Village Leader Kamos
    Dayeeion Villages

?We pronounce that today, Lord General Grevious, Separatist Leader, is now our King. Any former Village Leaders shall be denounced, and any problems shall be dealt with, thoroughly. Also, bodies of former villagers that defied the Confederacy of Independent Systems will be dumped, no funerals allowed, and their families shall be under high alert. That is all,? the droid commander announced across the destroyed and dismantled city.

Former Village Leader Kamos watched with a deep sadness. His whole life was destroyed. His son and daughter-in-law had been murdered. His grandson, Ri'aak Teirihin, was missing, pronounced dead. Kamos marched along the bodies, examining the weeping women?s faces. He also headed toward the treeline. He would find revenge, and knew just how.

TAG: KnightFrOmOssus

IC: Grater
    The Interrogator, Jedi Temple Docking Bay

Grater, technician and ship engineer, relaxed in the interior of The Interrogator, his own vessel he had loaned to the Jedi. He had won it in a bet, a Hutt with no brain forgetting that Grater was the best. Grater slowly leaned his head against the pilot seat, readying himself for what was to come. His heart pounded, as he wondered what Jedi were like. He had never met one, only joining this mission because of the Supreme Chancellor Palpatine himself.

Grater had heard of this mishap that had become of their other ship. Grater made sure to take care of his. If something did happen, while they were out in space- well nothing could happen. Grater was confident in himself and his ship, his baby.

TAG: Jedi Mission Group

23. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ella Kittie, corridor.

The fourteen-year old padawan wasn't exactly keen to be going back to Dayeeion, but was pleased to still be part of the Jedi Mission Group.

"I notice no-one thought to ask where our transport is." she piped up as she followed the group along the wide, high-ceilinged hallway from the conference chamber. She assumed it wasn't the same Republic Assault ship that they had taken to that world the first time. It had gotten pretty chewed up during the escape, and, well, her thoughts trailed off. "Yesss, I know the Force will reveal all, but I'm only fourteen; I'm new to this stuff."

Tag: Jedi Mission Group

OOC: Grater has never seen a jedi before? I'm going by the Jedi versus Sith trailer here, but jedi tend to turn up pretty sharpish when strange ships...uh, scrape across their lobby floors. Okay, THAT was an extreme circumstance, but still!
    No-one popped over to ask his business?

24. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Welcome Sith_I_5 to this game. He will be playing Ella. Also, I am going to play as Lyoth (SORRY), to further the game along. Also, waiting for the replies I was hoping for!

Jedi Temple

Kelnica walked slowly, blowing a kiss at Julim. She floated along, her feet light like a breeze. She then heard Ella speaking, and she decided she might actually listen. Their relationship was very rocky, but Kelnica kept trying to strike up a friendship between them.

"I notice no-one thought to ask where our transport is." Ella spoke out, and Kelnica crept over to her, about to answer her question. Lyoth beat her, and she almost started to scream. Then she remembered her emotions, closed her eyes, and breathed in.

"Yesss, I know the Force will reveal all, but I'm only fourteen; I'm new to this stuff." Ella then said, and Lyoth then turned to her.

?Ella, I would wish for you to accept my offer to become your master. I have spoken to the Council, and they agree you deserve a Master,? he told him, and Kelnica was shocked. She looked to Miia, hoping for a reaction.

TAG: Jedi Mission Group

OOC: The Supreme Chancellor sent him, and the Chancellor spoke to the Council about it. Sorry I didn?t mention it.

25. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Miia Norerre

Miia continued walking with the other Jedi Knights when the young girl suddenly spoke up, talking about the transport they would soon be getting on to go back to the planet.

"I notice no-one thought to ask where our transport is." she said, and then seemed to have paused for a second, or trailed off "Yesss, I know the Force will reveal all, but I'm only fourteen; I'm new to this stuff."

Miia listened on while Lyoth answered her and then offered to be her Master, at that moment she could feel Kelnica's eyes on her.
    'What am I suppose to do about this?' She asked through the force, waiting for a reply.

TAG: spycoder9

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.