main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars Tropical Terror

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by spycoder9, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    It's okay HairyWookie. I am pretty new too, and Sith_I_5 has been helping me out. Thanks Sithy, and everyone who is playing.

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    APPROVED CHARACTER

Name: Chana Taka
    Race: Dayeeion
    Homeworld: Dayeeion

Appearance: Humanoid, dark black hair, skin has bluish tint, wide, green eyes. Wears the green and brown skins and cloaks of her clan.
    Weapon: Dagger, spear, net, glob balls.
    Personality: Normally cheerful and full of laughter, the attack on her homeworld, had made her more of a closed person. These evil offworlders, and their death magic has caused much destruction, and she wants to see them pay for it.
    Bio: She is the youngest of the leader from the village Fremon, and she is learning to become a healer. She can identify the plants, and make healing potions, and other medicines from them, but she had not yet earned her name in the greatest of healers. She also likes to tell stories.

She had been sent off, to gather herbs and the like to make more medicines, when the outsiders came, and began to kill off many of the other local leaders of the surrounding villages. She removed any items to identify her, except those of a simple healer, and she has been helping the women and children to safety when she could. She can handle her spear and net better than some of the male villagers, but she doesn't like to unless provoked. Her best weapon is her glob balls, which explode into a sticky mess, that even the offworlders weapons and armor have trouble with, giving her a chance to escape.

Chana Taka - In the Forest

Chana pulled her brown furred cloak around her shoulders tightly, as she looked up from the plant she had been carefully picking leaves from, listening. No, she assured herself, the outworlders were not here. Not yet, anyway. They were too busy within the villages, causing so much trouble, that they had no time for anything else. At least not now. Chana carefully put the leaves within her pouch, and walked over, to gather some cool water from a nearby stream.

She would have to move soon.

Hopefully, her own clan, was busy hiding safely away. These outsiders came with monsters like she had never seen before. Something from a story. Except these were real, and they carried death with them. Chana found herself very busy. She would sneak out at night, and take care of wounded villagers as best she could, but she stayed away from those .. things.

Her dark green eyes scanned the forest carefully. She spied some domar berries, and quickly moved to collect some of the sweet berries, popping a few in her mouth. She began to carefully move through the forest, listening for any dangers, her spear in hand, just in case.

TAG: SpyCoder9

3. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Dayeeion Forests

Kamos ran. He just simply ran. The weapons of the outsiders had ceased to nothing, but still he ran. As he rounded a tree, he hid, pulling out his dagger as he patted it. He quietly snuck it into his palm, and and after muttering a prayer, he stood, and looked behind him. The monster outsiders were gone. No one was there, nothing was following him. Kanos headed back, and not far along lay his friend, a fellow fighter, and his only woman fighter. Burns were scattered over her back, burns Kamos had never witnessed.

As he stood, a shine from then sun shone down and sparkled a spot on the ground. Kamos walked forward, slowly, his breathe knocked from his teeth. There lay one of the weapons, the Burners as he called them. He grabbed a stick, tapping it with it. Nothing happened. Kamos crept forward more, touching to with his finger. Nothing happened. Kamos reached down and picked it up by a small switch. Once he pressed something, it went off, and a blast hit the tree near him. He screamed and tossed the weapon away. He left the weapon, moving on to the tree.

The tree was scorched, a burn left in it like fire. Kamos rubbed his fingers along it, and almost cried. His clan was the nature clan, and believed in only weakoning nature for survival. Maybe this was survival, but still the damage of this tree, surrounded by the damage to rest of his land, made him fall. While he loved being Village Leader, he had only taken the job as a spot after his father. He would have much rather have explored the forest, becoming one with it, as he called it.

Standing proud and tall, he wiped the tears from his dirt scrounched blue face, looking about happily. He wouldn't let these trees die, let the rest of his land die like it had before. As he turned, he saw some berries, and these berries were the ones cooked in feasts. He headed over there, acknowledging that someone had been there. As he picked several from the bush, he heard a slight rustle like someone was walking. He pulled his dagger out turning only to see a woman.

?Come out, friend. I am Villager Leader Kamos. Who might you be?? he asked, as he stepped forward. A survivor. Maybe there was hope for their land.

TAG: Ktala

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: The GM has indicated that the Interrogator is supposed to be a Venator Star Destroyer. BOSS is a regulatory agency mentioned in Star Wars: The Essential Atlas.

IC: Padawan Ella Kittie, main hangar, Jedi Temple.

Ella had her head down while Master Lyoth stood over her, and reproached her for disappearing. Then before she could giver her side of things, her seniors started bickering between themselves.

"I never caught your name. And by the way, does anyone happen to own that Republic Cruiser over there? And who other than the Republic owns a Republic Crusier?"
    Looking up, Ella noticed that one of the clonetroopers was back and looking down at her.

"Not as unusual as you would think." She pointed out. "Auntie Iillor checked the Interrogator with BOSS, Bureau of Ships and Services? It's registered with a Captain Grater. Now who, apart from the Republic, would own a Republic Star Destroyer?" The command crew must have had a massive bet riding on who could park it in here. She lifted her arm to indicate the pair by the lifts again. "Ask them. And it is not the 'Republic Cruiser'. She's the Darth Unlucky!"

"Could be stolen." The trooper added.

"Stolen?" Ella would not have the Jedi Order's good name impugned by this guest to the Temple. Hands on hips like an annoyed vase, she glared up at him. "This. Is. The Jedi Temple. No-one around here steals things. Well," She hesitated, "apart from Padawan Skywalker, but that was the one time, and anyway, Senator Greyshade ought not to leave his keys in the glove compartment!"
    How that headstrong idiot had become the darling of the Supreme Chancellor, she would never know.

Tag: Hawk, Lyoth, and the rest in the hangar.

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chana Taka - Dayeeion Forests

As Chana began to move, she heard a rustle from the bushes she had just left. A wild animal perhaps? She spun, her spear at the ready, when she suddenly heard a voice call out.

"Come out, friend. I am Villager Leader Kamos. Who might you be?" he asked, as he stepped forward.

Chana relaxed slightly, as she saw the bluish tint of his skin. She nodded slowly as she looked him over. He called himself a Village Leader. Kamos. She spoke in their native tounge as she answered him.

"I am Chana. I am from the village over the mountains. You are a Village leader?" She asked him softly. Probably not the best thing to admit to, considering the things she had heard. She tilted her head in the direction he had come from. "What has happened in your village?" she asked, taking note of how he looked. She could see that something had happened, he was covered in dirt, and his face was streaked.

"Are the outsiders there?" she asked as she moved her spear back, and moved forward towards Kamos. She did a quick scan of the forest around them. "If they are, then we should move quickly." she added, as she gestured in the direction she had been heading. At least their lands had plenty of caverns and other hidden places, that were good, for hiding from the enemy.

6. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Miia Norerre

?You really are a good friend,? Kelnica then gave Miia a hug and then tugged Julim along as they all went to the hangar bay, where they found Ella talking to two clone troopers and then Lyoth entered in. Miia would have done something about Kelnica and Lyoth arguing when a Jedi Master had stepped in, making them stop arguing and then left in a starfighter.
    "If the ship is here, I suggest we get it ready so we can leave immediately before the day is over" Miia said, a little anxious to get this mission over.

TAG: spcoder9 and anyone else who was there.

7. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Jedi Temple Hangar, Courscant

Hawk noticed the girl's enthusiasm of the Jedi and their honor. She was very outspoken, that he noticed too, and it added to his growing frustration in the conversation. While she had replied with much gusto, her felt she had a smart mouth.

?So, little girl, do you really believe -? he stopped as Kelnica stepped forward, her red cheeks fading as she stepped forward, ready for gratitude which she was not going to get. After speaking to the Commander for several minutes, she had realized the Jedi Temple had been raised from lock down. But then Master Windu came calmly up the stairway to their right, a regal appearance noted by everyone around.

?It seems the Dayeeion mission has caused the Jedi Temple much trouble,? he nodded towards the turbolift, and then looked at Kelnica and Lyoth. Somehow he knew. ?While we all know how much trouble, I will look into the turbolift crash by myself. I have raised the Temple from lock down, actually a couple minutes ago, but word doesn't travel fast, I suppose. A legion of clone troopers are currently being loaded onto the ships, a full invasion planned to protect the people of Dayeeion.?

?It seems that we are missing one clone trooper,?
    Mace pondered, and Hawk jolted into position. Where had Sky gone?

?Um, General, Sky walked off with a woman,? Hawk told him, and Mace went rigid. He suddenly opened his lightsaber, his calm appearance wiped from his face. ?Which way did he go?? he asked, and when Hawk pointed, he took off. It only took him a few seconds to return. ?It appears a ship took off from here. I feel that Sky has been taken as a prisoner of war. I will also investigate this, but I will send you on this mission now, as it seems it is urgent over at Dayeeion,? Mace turned, offering a wave bye as he walked toward the turbolift.

?Well that was abrupt, but okay,?
    Kelnica said, as she followed Julim, heading towards Grinder's ship. It was depressing to think that Grinder wouldn't be joining them. She remembered to remember him as she loaded the ship. The next question was who was going to drive?

TAG: Jedi

Dayeeion Forests

Kamos answered the woman's first question with a nod, as he stated he was a village leader. Then the next question was hard, very hard. ?My village was crushed by the brunt of the new ?lord?. He made an attack personally, murdering my family and friends. Not many survived. And to your next question, the outsiders are coming. But before we leave, I recommend we go back. There happens to be a burner back there, one of the outsiders' weapons,? he said, and waited for a reply.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

"I am Chana. I am from the village over the mountains. You are a Village leader?" She asked him softly. The man nodded.

"Are the outsiders there?" she asked as she moved her spear back, and moved forward towards Kamos. She did a quick scan of the forest around them. "If they are, then we should move quickly."

Kamos voice changed, and Chana quickly noticed the hard edge of his response. "My village was crushed by the brunt of the new "Lord". He made an attack personally, murdering my family and friends. Not many survived. And to your next question, the outsiders are coming. But before we leave, I recommend we go back. There happens to be a burner back there, one of the outsiders' weapons," he said, and waited for a reply.

Chana looked at Kamos for a long moment. She had seen the 'hardshell' offworlders yes, but this new being, she had only seen from a distance. But what really caught her attention was that even with the enemy coming, he wanted to go back to grab an enemy weapon..what he called a burner. Why did he want that? Perhaps to learn more of their enemy? She sighed softly, as she planted her spear in the ground next to her foot.

"If this weapon...'the burner', is close by, then we can try to take it. But if they are close, we should not risk it. There is nothing to be gained with our deaths here." She paused, and gently touched Kamos's shoulder. "We WILL get our lands back." she added softly.

Chana stood up straight, looking around the area. "Lead the way." she said, as she checked her pouch, making sure she had a glob pod ready, just in case they ran into any trouble.

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Captain Ewlla Iillor, Mysterious Twi?lek, Padawan Ella Kittie, main hangar, Jedi Temple.

By the dangerously open lift shaft, Ewlla looked across the vast hangar as the famous Master Windu came up a stairwell, and joined the adults of the Jedi Mission Group.
    Her larger companion stood close to her, her head only coming up to his chest.

?They are not going to buy that the ?Unlucky is delivering them to Dayeeion, for long.? She pointed out, concerned.

?If they go in the Venator, you go with them. I will follow behind.?

?Right.?

?And watch out for turbolifts.?

The captain smiled slightly at the unnecessary advice. ?Thank you. Anything else??

?Look both ways before crossing the road.? The twi?lek leaned down and swatted her choobie to get her moving. ?Now run along. Keep them safe.?

The Corellian female turned slightly to offer her larger companion a discreet wave with one hand, then headed over to join Padawan Kittie, where she was talking with the striped clone-trooper, setting both palms on the young girl?s shoulders. Ella looked up at her for a second, then relaxed.

Master Windu rejoined the group, a thoughtful look on his face. ?It appears a ship took off from here.? He said, as if that meant something.

?Well. It is a hangar.? Ewlla put in helpfully, though she took the hint to shut up when she felt the padawan squeeze her hand.

?I feel that Sky has been taken as a prisoner of war. I will also investigate this, but I will send you on this mission now, as it seems it is urgent over at Dayeeion. ? Mace turned, offering a wave bye as he walked toward the turbolift.

?Well that was abrupt, but okay,? Kelnica said, as she followed Julim, heading towards the massive boarding ramp serving the Venator.

Ewlla looked over the 1,137 metre length of the massive grey and red warship, the pride of the Republic fleet, drinking in the detail.
    Under her hands, the padawan looked up, then followed the older woman?s gaze to the source of her rapt attention. ?It is certainly a big ship.?

?Big?? Ewlla echoed with increasing incredulity, ?It is drokkin' enormous.?

Tag: all within earshot. If the harmonics are particularly good, all within the hangar.

10. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Jedi Temple Hangar

As Kelnica took her first step on the ship, she heard someone shouting to wait. She turned around to see someone very wise and structured come walking calmly from a small Senatorial speeder, her eyes examining the room. She had her arms crossed, and Kelnica could tell she had attitude. The woman wore robes enriched with colors from so many different cultures and varieties. Kelnica turned from the ship to greet the woman, but the Senator shrugged her welcome greeting off.

?Kelnica Tunus, I presume. I have seen your picture in the latest holonet news. Do you happen to know who I am?? she asked, and Kelnica shook her head, ?Well, I am Senator Mirtha Mersta, a representative to help the Senate. I have been sent from the Supreme Chancellor himself to tell you that this mission is a complete waste of the Jedi's time. We have countless planets that mean more to the Republic left unguarded, and all you Jedi are parading around like queens and kings and like Courscant is your kingdom!? The Senator glared at Kelnica with much malice, and Kelnica controlled herself.

?Senator Mersta, I must say that while you accuse the Jedi of being kings and queens, while you and the other Senators sit up and brag and nag about the war while we are fighting. If you didn't have us, you would be dead or captured,? Kelnica said calmly, not ready to get into another fight. The Senator was horrified, and didn't know that Kelnica had a very sharp mouth when needed.

?I disagree! Now take back your words! I could fight better than you barehanded, you selfish Jedi woman,? Mirtha shot at Kelnica, her words filled with spite. Kelnica gave the woman a little Force shove, knocking her off her feet, and of the docking steps. Kelnica stepped on up, retiring into Julim's arms. The Senator was screaming at Kelnica when two officials from the turbolift construction lead her back to her ship.

Lyoth made his way to Ella, whom he noticed speaking to the same woman who she had ran off with. Kelnica wasn't around, so he pulled Ella to the side. ?Ella, listen. I must admit you need to calm down, relax. You disobeyed me, and if this mission wasn't so important, I would have you band from any activities and make you stay in your room. I need you to learn control,? Lyoth stopped speaking, waiting on her to reply.

TAG: Jedi Mission Group

Dayeeion Forests

After Kamos realized she was speaking the truth, he went on toward the outline of the forest, where he noticed fire. That meant droids were near. Closer than he realized. ?DUCK!? he shouted at her as a fire blast came through the forest and past the woman's neck. Kamos grabbed his knife, then looking toward her he waited for her to decide what to do.

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Padawan Ella Kittie, Jedi hangar.

Ella had been watching a Senate bureaucrat completely lose it in front of Kelnica, then felt her jaw drop as the knight dropped the politician with a Force push!

She felt herself torn from the officer, and dragged several metres away where Master Lyoth could berate her.

?Ella, listen. I must admit you need to calm down, relax. You disobeyed me, and if this mission wasn't so important, I would have you banned from any activities and make you stay in your room. I need you to learn control.?

Padawan Kittie felt the telling off was a bit unfair; she had not heard any instructions from her master downstairs before the Force shock she had felt, so she did not know what she had disobeyed.
    She felt her bottom lip start to quiver as she resisted the temptation to cry.
    He was right though; she needed to learn more control.

?Yes, Master.? She said into his belt. ?Sorry Master.?

Tag: Lyoth, Hawk

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chana Taka -- Dayeeion Forests

Chana followed the one called Kamos toward the outline of the forest. As they moved closer, she noticed smoke, and then finally, there was fire buring rather close. Too close. They should not be here. She began to wonder about the true motives of the man, when he suddenly shouted, "DUCK!"

"BLAAZAPT!!!"

A fire blast came through the trees, and came much to close for Chana's taste. "Too late!" Chana called, as she wheeled about, and headed back into the thick forest. "Run!" She was NOT going to get herself killed for a chance to steal an offworlder weapon. Better to attach THEM, when they were not expecting it, than to stand there an be a target for them. Then again, the man could be lying..and could be working for them as well. It was not be unknown. Either way, she was not going to be captured by these creatures. Not now.

Chana ran, heading for the deeper parts of the forest, that would offer them protection. When she found a suitable spot, she stopped, hiding behind a large tree, as she looked behind her, to see if the anyone else had followed.

TAG:spycoder

13. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for the messiness, but the computer is acting up.

Dayeeion Forests

Kamos noticed Chana shout to run, but he couldn't move, because the droids were surrounding him. He reached out, and grabbed his spear, wacking the droid's weapon from his hand. Then he felt the edge of the weapon pressed against his back, and ignoring all the worrisome thoughts, he flipped in the air, ignoring his old age. Coming down spear first, he cut one droid in half. Spinning through the air, he ran to where he thought he heard Chana go. He noticed her hiding behind a tree, but he ran on, because the droids were behind him, and he didn't want her to get noticed/

As Kamos stopped, the world froze around him. He noticed the droids, weapons ready, coming around the trees, he noticed Chana froze, looking at droids. And then he noticed one small leaf, floating in the air, and he shouted out. He turned, and saw a young girl, one with pale white skin and a weapon in her hand. He then saw a monster creation, frozen in a war. He turned again, to see a village, smoke rising from it. With one last turn, he saw men, men in white outfits, weapons like the droid's in their arms. Kamos fell back into the grass and weeds, and the world unfroze. He realized he had may have just seen the future.

He leaped up, jumping in front Chana as the weapon unloaded in his stomach. He collapsed on the ground, but not before he destroyed another of the droid monsters. His last sight before fainting was Chana, and how much he wished she could save him and the people.

Lyoth responded to Ella with a pat on her shoulder. ?It is okay. We don't need to argue. Just tell me where you are going next time. A clone trooper was just kidnapped, and I fear for your safety. Come on, lets head on to the ship,? Lyoth put his hand on her shoulder, leading her toward the giant ship.

TAG: Sith_I_5

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chana Taka -- Dayeeion Forests

Chana heard a strange sound. The sound she had come to recognize when the offworlders showed up. The sound of their clankers. She had heard one of the offworlders call them, <droids>. A very strange word.

As Chana dived behind a tree, she noticed that Kamos was not behind her. No, instead he was busy attacking the things. But then suddenly, with a burst of sepad he came running.

Chana saw him coming, and pulled a glob pod from her pouch. Instead of stopping near her, he ran past. She was confused for a moment, until she saw why. The droids were right behind him. Suddenly, Kamos stopped running. Chana watched, confused. Had he lost his mind? He did not dive for cover, but simply froze, before suddenly falling back down to the ground. Was it some sort of new weapon they had used on him? Chana went to help him, when suddenly one of the droids appeared in front of her. How could she be so careless! As she drew back her arm, Kamos leaped up, jumping in front Chana as the weapon unloaded in his stomach. He collapsed on the ground.

With a snarl, Chana planted her spear into the closest creature, and then threw her glob pod on another two droids. The effects of the glob were immediate, as they became stuck within the tough, sappy strands that filled the insides of the pod. Chana screamed her rage, as she slapped one of the droids still standing with the other side of her spear, and tripped the third. She took a rock that was lying nearby, and vented out her anger on the hateful machines, by smashing its head in, until the whirling noises stopped, and it did not move again. She smashed the other droid as well, just to make sure it was destroyed, and then she dropped the rock.

With a small cry, she ran over and checked on Kamos. His wound was very bad, the weapon having made horrible burns against his stomach. Chana grabbed his spear, and grabbing her own spear, tied her cloak between then, and pushed Kamos on. She picked up the ends of the spear, and quickly began to move, dragging Kamos. She would need to move quickly if she was going to save his life.

She continued to move him, until they moved into the deeper parts of the forest. She quickly laid him down, and moved to hide the later parts of their tracks. Running back to him, she quickly knelt down on the ground, and pulled out her medicine pouch. Using her knife, she quickly opened up the lower half of his shirt. She reached on her hip, and drew out her waterskin, and poured out a small amount, onto a yellowish power she had poured onto a smooth rock, with a small dimple on one side. She began to mike the two, making a thick paste. She then grabbed one of the special leaves she had. She gently touched it to her tongue... YES! It was still fresh.

She kneaded the paste, and then carefully patted the mixture quickly over Kamos. She had to work quickly, before the paste began to thicken. She gently touched a side of his stomach, watching for a change in color, even as she quietly chanted one of the many healing songs that she knew. Slowly, she saw his color began to improve. She quickly put the rest of the paste over his wounds, and then began to roll the leaf that she had. The paste would heal the wound quickly. The leaf, would stop the pain, and protect the area. It grew warm between the palms of her hand, and she began to stretch the long fibers gently. She laid it on top of the wound, covering the paste carefully. She sighed softly, as she looked over his wounds. Much better. She then, dug into her pouch once more, until she came up with a tiny berry, very small, and white in color. She put one into Kamos's mouth, and moved his jaw, so that he would chew and swallow the berry. Once she was done, she quickly cleaned up, and then placed another covering over everything.

If she had done everything right, Kamos would feel better soon. Chana laid her hands over the wound, as she carefully concentrated, scanning him all over as she did. Once she was finished, she leaned back, and took a sip of water. She pulled up her cloak, using it

15. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Miia Norerre

Miia boarded the ship after the odd short event between Kelnica and the Senator, Waste of time? what did she mean by that? we are going to go save those poor people on Dayeeoion and a senator says the Supreme Chancellor said its a waste of time? Miia wondered why the Chancellor didn't think it was a good idea.
    Miia approached Kelnica with some concerns on her mind, "Somethings not right," She said, to get Kelnica's attention "First, someone sabotaged our ship when we first were going to Dayeeion and then the turbo lift goes crazy, killing Grinder, who was our pilot for this ship and then the Supreme Chancellor sends a senator telling us that this is a waste of time. I hate to think that either the Force doesn't want us to go or someone is working against us, someone very powerful." She paused for a moment as she thought of something else as well "Or it could just be both, the Force using someone very powerful to stop us from going." She then waited for Kelnica to give her thought on this matter.

TAG: spycoder9

16. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Dayeeion Forests

Kamos awoke, his eyes revolving around in circles. As he sat up, he noticed Chana, who was holding her spear ready. He knew she had healed him. ?Thanks,? he muttered to her, rubbing the back of his head. Standing up completely, he examined the area around him. He nodded appreciatively at the destruction around him. Then he looked to the skies around him. The vision, the one that had touched every Village Leader once in their lives, told them something they were meant to do. He knew the Village Leader before him had gotten a vision telling him about a great famine. Thankfully that had been stopped. Kamos didn't understand one bit of his. The most vivid part was the girl, the pale skinned girl with the bright flashy weapon she held in her hand. The monster creature, the Lord Grevious, had also appeared in his vision, and the he remembered the hatred in those eyes. The girl seemed so much nicer, so much calmer. Was she meant to save their world?

?Chana, I think we should head on. Sorry for almost getting us killed. These monsters are getting in my mind, twisting it into evil ways,? he said, and patted his cheeks,? I am heading to find a stream. You can come along. Maybe we will find some more warriors.?

As Kelnica was about to load the ship, she heard Miia speak out. 'Somethings not right.' After completing her statement, Kelnica reassured her friend. ?I am sure nothing is trying to warn us, silly girl. The Force is leading us on this mission.? Then Julim stepped forward. ?Kelnica, I wouldn't be so sure. I mean she does have a point,? he said. Kelnica lashed around, her anger shown on her red face. ?Julim, this mission has taken forever. I am not going to get into another pointless fight! Now please come with me on the ship,? Kelnica went storming in the ship. Julim, sighing in agreement, hoped Kelnica was getting close to find losing it. After they returned from this mission, she was going to have to go through a LOT of meditation.

TAG: Sith_I_5, Guthrim_Lah

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Chana noticed movement. Kamos was awake, his eyes revolving around in circles. She helped him as he sat up. "Thanks," he muttered to her, rubbing the back of his head. Standing up completely, he examined the area around him, as she handed him back his spear, and put her cloak on once more.

"Chana, I think we should head on. Sorry for almost getting us killed. These monsters are getting in my mind, twisting it into evil ways," he said, and patted his cheeks. "I am heading to find a stream. You can come along. Maybe we will find some more warriors."

Chana looked Kamos over carefully. She thought that perhaps he took a much too hard of a bump to the head. She spoke slowly. "Or, we could find others that still need help. We shall see."

She looked up, and around them within the thick forest. "I saw a stream not too far away. I filled my waterskin there. Let us go."

Chana picked up her spear, and began to walk, moving slowly through the forest. She did not quite trust him, but was willing to follow for the moment.

TAG: Spycoder9

18. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    OOC: Sorry bout the gap in posts, After my holiday I've had a bad case of duelling with Darth RL. I'll read up on what has happened since I last posted and write something tomorow, its currently 10:30pm here so my brain is a bit dead.

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: ?Classified debacle?, and Iillor?s history with the twi?lek, refer to the events of the RPF game, Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator.

IC: Padawan Ella Kittie, Lieutenant Ewlla Iillor, Mysterious Twi?lek, main hangar, Jedi Temple.

The young jedi student looked back over her shoulder, as Master Lyoth led her towards and up the boarding ramp into the Interrogator, wanting to see if the Judicial Forces officer was going to accompany them.

Several metres behind the young teenager, Iillor gave her former young charge an encouraging nod, and herself looked back towards the white-faced twi?lek standing between the much smaller Consular-class cruiser, and the damaged turbolifts.

Republic Security?s Agent Mitch Nifesta regarded the female officer, and good-naturedly shooed her towards the parked Venator.

He recognised that his partner on this operation, the promising Judicial Forces bridge officer, had taken the young girl under her wing, and understood that totally.
    In the same way, with more or less cooperation from Iillor, she had become his niece.
    Her parents had asked what reward he wanted for saving their daughter?s life during that classified debacle on Tatooine, and instead of money, he had asked to be accepted into the family as her uncle.

He would not let anything happen to his Iillor, and by extension of sending her along with the jedi, he would be self-perpetuating their protection.

The twi?lek frowned, hairless eyebrows bunched; that train of thought confusing even him.

?I do not like this.? He muttered to himself, glancing sideways at the broken turbolift; towards the direction that the Chancellor?s woman had taken, and then towards the Venator Star Destroyer, Interrogator.

Mitch sensed that the politician was still in the building, and started after her.

Tag: Lyoth, Senator, others in the hangar

20. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    Character Sheet - APPROVED

Name: Jevenethi Poctii
    Race: Dayeeion
    Homeworld: Dayeeion
    Apperance: Dark brown hair, skin has a bluish tint, dark brown eyes, wears brown tough skin from creatures that are hard to kill.
    Weapons: Spear, Dagger, two axes, hammer.
    Personality: Loyal, has no humor, likes to impress, hates defeat.
    Bio: Jevenethi grew up in one of the biggest village on Dayeeion with his goal to be the best warrior of all the people on Dayeeion, he became a warrior after a childhood of training and immediately started getting prestige and respect among his warrior buddies.

When the outsiders invaded their homes Jevenethi fought the invader until some of the surviving warriors still alive manage to convince him that the fight could not be ended here, at that moment he had sworn he would fight these invaders till he dies the next time he got in a battle with them.

[b]IC: Jevenethi Poctii
    Dayeioon Forest[/b]

[b]Jevenethi[/b] hid behind a tree with his spear at the ready, just in case there were some of those invaders here at the stream of water he was watching. Jevenetethi took his eyes away from the stream and the area surrounding it to check on the warrior on his far left, the warrior gave him the signal that there were none of the invaders in sight and then Jevenethi look to his far right to see another warrior give the same signal. Jevenethi did a last scan of his surroundings and then he made his way from the tree, leaving both warriors at the stream, he then quickly ran through the forest till he came up to a cave, made a quick scan of his surrounding and then entered the cave to see a few warriors standing on guard with some other people who managed to get away from the invaders.
    "Time to go everybody, there is a stream up north from here that we can drink from and fill whatever waterskin we have, but we must move quickly and we must be quiet." everybody left the cave a few minute after Jevenethi said those words and headed their way to the stream.

after a while of moving quickly though the forest, Jevenethi stopped and turned to everybody following him "Stay here." then he turned back the direction he was heading too and headed to the stream to find both warriors still there and no signs of the invaders, he turned back around and went back to the other people and signaled for them to fellow and then turned back to go to the stream to fill his waterskin. He approached the stream of water, pulled the cork out of his waterskin and put it in the water as he watched the others either do the same or cup the water into their mouths with their hands, He could see it in their eyes that they were scared and in pain, "I am going to destroy the invaders."

[b]TAG: spycoder9, Ktala[/b]

[b]IC: Miia Norerre
    Coruscant, Jedi Temple Hangar[/b]

?I am sure nothing is trying to warn us, silly girl. The Force is leading us on this mission.? Then [b]Julim[/b] stepped forward. ?[b]Kelnica[/b], I wouldn't be so sure. I mean she does have a point,? he said. Kelnica lashed around, ?Julim, this mission has taken forever. I am not going to get into another pointless fight! Now please come with me on the ship,? Kelnica went storming in the ship.
    [b]Miia[/b] decided that perhaps Kelnica was right, but this all still didn't feel right to her, Miia entered in the ship and started explored the ship a bit, looking to see if there is anyone who need her help with anything.

[b]TAG: Anyone on the ship[/b]

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Chana walked through the forest slowly, listening to the animal sounds around them. As long as the birds sang, she felt that the woods were relatively safe to be in. Kamos was far too reckless, but because he had been a leader, he had probably not been on a hunt for many moons.

Soon, she began to hear the sound of water moving swiftly. The stream! She was about to step out from the trees, when she suddenly crouched down. She heard something. She looked to see if Kamos had heard it as well. It sounded like voices.

But these voices did not sound like the invaders.

TAG: Spycoder9, Curthrim_Lah

22. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: UPDATE! Sithy, you may make up your own history. You don't have to follow mine.

The Interrogator, Jedi Temple Hangar, Courscant

Lyoth Wahrithit, back erect as he walked down the small ship, he looked down at his young apprentice. Their meeting had been rushed, and he barely knew the girl. Reaching down, he put his hand on her shoulder. ?Ella, I have some questions to ask you,? he said, and then lead to her to a small cot room. He sat down and then looked at her. ?Now, would you care to tell me all about you. After you tell me about you, I will tell you about me! Sound fun? Well, go on, answer,? he asked her, but noticed she was excited about this mission. He remembered when he was padawan?.he had been excited too.

Kelnica Tunus gave Miia a pat on the back as she led her inside. While they walked in, Kelnica noticed Lyoth and Ella speaking with each other. But then she followed Miia. Suddenly she felt it. A Force quake as she called them, and Kelnica collapsed on the floor, crying out for Miia. ?Help, Miia,? she whispered as she wondered what was going on.

TAG: Miia, Ella

Jedi Temple Hangar

The hissing Senator looked down at her complink. The clone troopers had told her that the Chancellor was going to tell her when to come in but she hadn?t gotten one reply. Then she noticed the Twi?lek male and the human woman. She recognized her as Ewlla Iillor, a famous Republic hero.

?Hello,? she signaled with her hand a wave, her polished red nails glinting in the sun.

TAG: Ewlla

Dayeeion Forests, Near Stream of Grandok

Kanos marched behind Chana hearing the noises. Creeping ahead, he peeked his head out from behind several bushes. There kneeled down and getting water from the stream was Jevenethl Poctil, a warrior Kanos had crossed paths with many times. The poor boy had a kind of rough life, and Kanos had mentored him for years. He remembered when the young boy had transformed to a young man, wise and strong, and left him.

?Jeven!? Kanos shouted as he came running from the woods, his old voice filled with joy.

TAG: Jeven

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chaka Tana- Dayeeion Forests, Near Stream of Grandok

Chana gritted her teeth. What was wrong with this idiot. Kanos marched behind Chana. Marched!! He was loud. Then he moved ahead of her, and Chana froze. She watched as he peeked his head out from behind several bushes.

"Jeven!" Kanos shouted as he came running from the woods, his old voice filled with joy.

Chana winced. Hopefully, there were no enemies nearby, as she slowly stood up, letting herself become visible, as Kanos ran forward to greet someone that he obviously knew. She looked over at the other people getting water.

"Do you need any help?" she softly asked them, letting Kanos and this Jeven talk. If there were anyone who needed any healing, she would offer her assistance as she kept a close watch around them.

TAG: Gurthim, spycoder9

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002

IC: Padawan Ella Kittie, Agent Mitch Nifesta, Captain Ewlla Iillor

Aboard the Interrogator

Ella stared around, wide-eyed, as Master Lyoth led her through the grey, brightly-illuminated, sterile corridors of the Venator-class Star Destroyer.

She had always wanted to go on one of the huge battle-cruisers. Okay, perhaps ?always? was a bit of an exaggeration; this model of warships had not been in service that long.

?Ella, I have some questions to ask you.? Her master said.

She ignored him to giggle at a dark-coloured mouse droid that dodged past her master?s feet, and zipped away down the corridor?s reflective floor. She was still watching it?s progress down the corridor, when the older jedi tugged her sideways, and she found that they had arrived in a small cot room.

Uh-oh!

She watched her master through wide, wary eyes as he deliberately sat on the cot before her, and looked back.
    ?Now, would you care to tell me all about you. After you tell me about you, I will tell you about me! Sound fun? Well, go on, answer
    ?

The padawan stared at him. ?All about me?? She poked her tongue out the right side of her mouth in contemplation. ?Well, I?m fourteen. But you probably know that. My favourite colour is light blue.? She smiled suddenly and held up her right forearm, pulling back the tan sleeve to show her slender wrist to him. ?And when I was six, Padawan Xanth did a Neimoudian Burn on me. Of course, it is healed now??

Jedi Temple ? main hangar

Agent Nifesta, hearing the Senator hissing, stopped, wondering if she had a slow puncture.

Iillor spotted the Senator waving, and waved back from the foot of the Interrogator?s boarding ramp, suppressing a scowl.

The Galactic Republic must have the worst security in the cosmos! The escapade on Tatooine was to have been made ultra-secret at the highest level, and yet, every day people greeted her like they knew her.

The captain moved inside the huge ship, and accosted the first clone whom she encountered.
    "Hi, can you direct me to the guest officers' quarters'?" She asked, showing him her Judicial Forces ID.

Tag: Spycoder for Lyoth, and clone

25. HairyWookiee12

HairyWookiee12 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2009
    OOC: I did not mean to kill off Sky, simply wanted to take a break from the RP.... I am currently working on a plot line (It just so happened that spy accidentally missed the main blood vessel in his chest, ergo only temporarily making him uncontentious) only for the fact that the other RP I recently joined has been dying out. So sorry if any of you are mad that I keep on coming and going. I will PM spycoder9 the full post when I have time.... for now just chill. [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.