main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars Tropical Terror

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by spycoder9, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: I can't update today, and I doubt I will even be able to get on tomorrow, but Saturday, expect an update! Maybe by then everyone will have posted.

2. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for none of my special add ons like boldness but my computer won't let me go down and add them. Just be glad for an update. :)

The Interrogator, Jedi Temple Hangar, Courscant

Lyoth Wahrithit
    almost snickered at the Ella. Not an evil snicker. A funny-childhood-memories-snicker, that reminded him of something he might have said. He also noticed the small rat, sensing it through the Force. It crept into the room, and Lyoth whipped his hand out, taking the wiggling creature into his hands. After letting it go with a laugh, he nodded at his apprentice. As she finished, Lyoth spoke to her.

?Okay, I am Lyoth Wharithit, and I was found by Jedi Master Tratek Telet, who happened to be on Skustell during a trade dispute. My master died, bless him, murdered by terrorists on Chandrilla. I was involved in the battle of Geonosis, but I must admit that I collapsed in battle. I kept having visions of Master Telet, and I was overcome with emotions. I am not embarrassed, but proud that I survived. Now that is my story. Now, are you tired? Up for a little lightsaber practice?? Lyoth asked her, shrugging his shoulders. He pulled his lightsaber out, grinning as he set it to slight burn.

Down the hallway at above the closed ramp, Kelnica laid on the floor. She shuddered, sweating. She was in a forest. She saw a blue skinned man, she saw General Grevious, the giant monster, and then she saw Ella. At the end she watched a small villager filled with normal blue people suddenly become invaded by clone troopers and droids, both firing at each other. Her vision ended as she watched a lightsaber come over everything. She awoke, yanking on Miia?s arm. As she pulled herself up, she almost laughed.

?It was just a dream. I am fine. Lets get this show on the road,? she said, and made her way to her quarters. She made plans to visit to Miia and the others shortly, but right now her sleepy brain caused her to knock her out as her head the pillow.

In the small cafeteria, Julim and Miia walked in, sitting down and staring at each other. ?So Miia, could you tell me something about you? I have never crossed paths with you? Any famous battles you were involved in??

TAG: Guthrim_Lah, Sith_I_5

Outer Space, Above Courscant

Master Yoda floated in his hover chair as he waited for the holograms to come to him. He remembered his assistance on the planet Alderran. Senator Bail Organa had requested him to come to sort out several problems, sign some treaties. He also was worried about the Dayeeion Mission Group though. A big mission for some troubled people. He felt that if the Confederacy won this planet, a slew of other planets were in their hands.

Up popped a projected image of Mace Windu and Obi-wan. Mace Windu was on Courscant, secretly tracking the Dayeeion Mission Group. Obi-wan was on Ryloth, currently losing troopers and bases. ?Master Yoda, I am sorry to report another base has fallen. My men are dwindling and I fear this base may be a target. Also, we found something, or rather someone. A JedI Master named Rean Norran. Wasn?t he Kelnica Tunus?s master?? Obi-wan asked Yoda, but Mace came in. Their communicators weren?t working, so they must not hear each other.

?Master Yoda, we have one tragedy after another. The turbolift on the left wing buckled and collapsed. I fear by someone with great Force power. It almost murdered a fraction of the people here. Also, after lockdown, somehow a Senator and a spy got inside and a clone went missing, presumably by the spy. The Mission Group is leaving, but I am going to speak with the Chancellor. He might have answers,? after he finished, Yoda shook his head, too much tragedy for him. He waved the holograms away. He knew the masters might be aggravated, but Yoda needed rest.

TAG: No one, just forwarding a back story J

Dayeeion, River of Grandok

?My daughter is injured, fair maiden,? a young man came out holding a four year old girl in his hands. She was bleeding, and her heart was pounding. The girl whimpered as he brought her near

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chana Taka - Dayeeion, River of Grandok

Chana came forward, speaking to the others in a group from another village, while the men talked. A voice called out from the group.

"My daughter is injured, fair maiden," a young man came out holding a four year old girl in his hands. She was bleeding, and her heart was pounding. The girl whimpered as he brought her near Chana, but he laid her in front of her. Chana knelt down, giving the small girl a smile. "Dont worry, little sister. I wont hurt you." she said softly as she looked back up at the man.

"There are others, old and young, that are injured. Please heal the injured," the young man begged as he offered a hand of plea. Chana looked back out over the group, and saw what he was talking about. So many injured. She had never had to deal with so many by herself at one time. But she was not about to let them wander around wounded. Right now, the area seemed safe, so it was good to handle it now, while they had water. She looked up to the man. Know she knew how the elder Healer felt. She gave a small gesture.

"I will take care of your daughter, and the others. Help to collect water, and make them comfortable. I will do what I can." she replied softly. She then carefully checked over the young girl. She reached in her pouch, and pulled out a small white berry. "Here, it is sweet, and will make you feel much better, while I check, ok?" she said softly. She then began a soft sing-song chant, as she went to work checking the girls injuries. When her heart beat slowed back down to normal, she went to work, stopping the bleeding, and making sure there was nothing broken, or any other nasty injuries she could find. She held one hand out over the girl, as she chanted, while using the other to check, while keeping the girl calm. She took one of her cooling leaves, and wrapped the girls wounds and then gently patted her, as she feed her a sip of water.

"You will be fine, little sister. I must check on the others now." she said with a smile. The girl would sleep for abit, and then should feel better. Chana stood up, pulling her hair back as she looked around her. Grabbing her pouch, she moved on, to the next injured person she came to, and did whatever she thought was necessary to remove their pain, and make them better, if she could. It there was an injury too great, she would at least stop their pain. She continued, until there was no more.

Exhausted, Chana sat down hard on the ground. She would need to restock, soon. She would soon need more medicines. But she could not say no to them. She would heal as many as she could. Tired, she sat still, wondering if Jeven and Kanos were finished. It would not be safe to stay here for too long. And with sunfall soon to follow, they needed to find shelter.

TAG: spycoder9, Guthrim_Lah

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002

IC: Captain Iillor, Padawan Ella, Venator-class Star Destroyer, the Interrogator

The clonetrooper that Ewlla had spoken to, had been as helpful as a fart in a Jacuzzi, so the impatient officer ignored him and struck out on her own.
    When she had been outside staring up at the broad boarding ramp, she had noticed the warship?s wide rear towards her right, facing out of the mouth of the hangar.

Getting her bearing inside the huge ship, she headed that way, eyeing up sterile corridor walls and bulkheads for some kind of map. This place was more confusing than the Rishi Maze. She had never actually been to the Rishi Maze, but it did have ?Maze? in the title, and she assumed ? yesss (she scowled to herself), she knew she should not assume ? it was called such for a reason.

Ella watched Master Lyoth as he suppressed a snicker at her outing of Padawan Xanth after eight standard years. She did not know what the Statute of Limitations was on Neimoudian wrist burns, but it had probably expired by now anyway.

He did a Force trick, levitating an unsuspecting rodent into his hand, then letting it go.

?Okay, I am Lyoth Wharithit-? He started.

I know! I was on Dayeeion with you, remember? Master. Her eyes said, but she made sure her mouth did not. She was in enough trouble as it was.

?-and I was found by Jedi Master Tratek Telet, who happened to be on Skustell during a trade dispute. My master died, bless him, murdered by terrorists on Chandrilla. I was involved in the battle of Geonosis, but I must admit that I collapsed in battle. I kept having visions of Master Telet, and I was overcome with emotions. I am not embarrassed, but proud that I survived. Now that is my story. Now, are you tired? Up for a little lightsaber practice. Now that is my story.?

Eyes wide, Ella?s jaw dropped open at the realisation that her master was a Geonosis hero. ?You were at Geonosis?!? She enquired, voice filled with awe as her eyes widened. ?What was it like??

?Now, are you tired??

?Ah, forget all that.? She dismissed the suggestion with a nonchalant flap of her hand. "You were on Geonosis?" No way was he dodging her question that easily!

?Up for a little lightsaber practice.?

Padawan Kittie beamed at the suggestion. ?Yesss, master.? Ella's eyes lit up like he had shone a glow-rod into her ears!

The adolescent drew her lightsabre, unlit, with her right hand, her padawan hair-braid flicking into her face as she bounced from side to side on her toes with growing eagerness. ?How about we make this interesting, Master. If I get the first hit in, can I go have a look at the main guns??

She had read that you could actually ride a turbolift up inside the DBY-827 main turbolasers on the Venator!
    Ella looked pleadingly up at her master. ?Pleeease.?

Tag: Master Lyoth

5. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    Miia Norerre

?Help, Miia,? Miia was on her knees, trying to figure out what was wrong with the unconscious Kelnica on the floor. Miia was about to try and wake her up when she suddenly woke up, grabbed her arm and started pulling herself up, Miia helped her by standing up so she may be able to stand up.
    ?It was just a dream. I am fine. Lets get this show on the road,? she said, and then made her way to her quarters, leaving Miia standing in her spot, Miia would have stopped her to ask her if she was feeling okay, considering she just collapsed and then woke a few seconds later, claiming it was just a dream. but she had already left and Miia didn't want to chase her through the ship, She would ask her questions after she had rest.

later in the cafeteria, Julim and Miia sitting down, facing each other, ?So Miia, could you tell me something about you? I have never crossed paths with you? Any famous battles you were involved in??
    "I am a Miraluka and the reason I wear this clothe," she said, as she took of a clothe that was tied around her head, covering where her eyes would be "Is because the Miralukas have no eyes." she finished, revealing two empty eye sockets.
    "I only wear this so as not to scare people." She said, as she put the cloth back on.
    "I haven't been in any famous battles." She said, answering the rest of his questions.

TAG: spycoder9(Julim)

IC: Jevenethii Poctii
    Dayeeion, River of Grandok

?Jeven!? Jevenethii quickly snapped to a defensive position with his spear at the ready, he could see the person who had called his name running from the woods, "Kamos," He said in a low hiss, "You idiot, you could have alerted those intruders of us if they were in this area!" he said, in a quiet voice, "Nevertheless, it is good you are here, these people need a leader. Did you encounter any trouble getting here? did you see any of the intruders? were you being chased by any of the intruders? who is the woman who came with you? is anyone else with you? did you find any other survivors?" he quickly stopped himself from asking anymore questions so Kamos could have time to answer his questions.

TAG: spycoder9(Kamos)

6. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

Lyoth Wahrithit held his lightsaber up. As he examined it, he remembered why this one was so different. His orange lightsaber, the one him and his master had designed, had made special and perfect, had been destroyed at the temple. A small mistake while building a droid and your lightsaber gets grinded into a small compactor. This lightsaber was very weak, and the actual blade had been constructed at the Temple, in a hurry. He was hoping on the trip to refine it. I guess know he would get the chance to see if his lightsaber would actually work.

?Geonosis. Yeah, I was in Geonosis. It was well, frightening. War is not exciting, dear padawan. Nothing about war should ever excite you. All the people, dying, in pain. That is dark side, Ella,? Lyoth told her, ?And yeah, if you defeat me, you might as well go on your little tour,? he grinned finally as he opened his lightsaber. The blue blade was unfamiliar, strange to him. He led his apprentice to a small empty room, as to where tables should have been. Facing her with his ignited lightsaber he gave her one last grin. ?I think you should know, Ella, you are facing a fully trained Knight,? Lyoth laughed and then his face grew determined. As he pounced towards the walls, he waited for attack at him.

Kelnica Tunus, on the other hand, was battling monsters of the mind. Visions, twisted, were corrupting her mind. Tears of desperation ran from her mind as she tried to hide it through the Force. She watched as her worst nightmares came alive. And in the outline stood a woman, and around whispers were saying: Darth Yelos. Kelnica then watched Julim get blasted to bits, another kid screaming. As she awoke, sweat pouring down her face, she strained her face to smile. All that came was tears.

Julim Kondar listened to Miia?s short biography of herself. "I am a Miraluka and the reason I wear this clothe. Is because the Miralukas have no eyes." She unveiled her eyeless face to him, but he didn?t shriek or hide his eyes. He simply nodded. "I only wear this so as not to scare people. I haven't been in any famous battles." She finished as she put the clothe back around her face.

?I am not scared, Miia, not at all. And you have not been in any famous battles? You haven?t lived! I fought in the Battle of Tantus IV, but I didn?t command very well. My master, he has left me to my own fits of rage. I have no idea why,? Julim finished.

TAG: Sithy(Ella), Guthrim(Miia)

Dayeeion Forests, River of Grandok

?Alert the intruders? Jeven, have you been getting grumpy? Yes, I know war does this everyone,? Kamos said laughing at his friend. He remembered the good days, teaching how to hunt, how to fish. He had been more like a son to him than his own son had been. ?Encounter any trouble? Yeah, we ran into some of them monsters back farther in the woods. Me and Chana, the woman you are referring too. And no other survivors have been found except men from tribe. They stayed back, the foolish men, to get themselves killed. I wonder if some are even still alive?? Kamos paused as he stared at the river. Crouching down, he rubbed his hands in the water, pale and cold. He also noticed a small girl being treated by Chana. Suddenly he felt little hands on his back. Children giggles where all around as the jumped over him, plopping in the water. Men and women of survivors came running out, the ones who hadn?t been hurt. They all laughed with Kamos, and for the time being, he was at peace.

TAG: Ktala(Chana), Guthrim(Jeven)

OOC: This is developing so well! I love the Master and Padawan bonding between Lyoth and Ella, the communication between Julim and Miia, and the Dayeeion survivors. This scene I created now tries to lighten a dark situation. Snipe, you didn?t post when you thought you did. And also a big thanks to everyone playing! Can?t wait for more excitement.

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chana Taka - Dayeeion Forests, River of Grandok

Chana was too busy dealing with the injured child, to really hear much that was going on between Kamos, and this new person he had called Jeven. Well, at least the inital response. After she decided to take a break, she did hear Kamos respond to Jeven.

"Alert the intruders? Jeven, have you been getting grumpy? Yes, I know war does this everyone," Kamos said laughing. Now Chana was convinced that this man was even more unstable than she originally began to think. Had she missed an injury? Or perhaps the battles had done him damage in other ways. She had seen some of that herself firsthand. She frowned darkly.

He continued to speak to Jeeven - "Encounter any trouble? Yeah, we ran into some of them monsters back farther in the woods. Me and Chana, the woman you are referring too. And no other survivors have been found except men from tribe. They stayed back, the foolish men, to get themselves killed. I wonder if some are even still alive?" Kamos paused as he stared at the river.

Chana turned and looked at Jeven, after she was finished with the most serious injuries. She gave him an odd look, and gave a quick gesture, after looking towards Kamos. She definitely felt something was wrong with the man.

"Do you know if there is a cave, or someplace we can rest the night?" she asked Jeven. "Some of these people need to rest, and eat." she said softly, as she moved over towards the water, and quickly rinsed her hands. "And I will need to hunt more medicines. I had to use quite a bit on Kamos." she added, as she quickly dried her hands, looking up.

TAG: Spycoder9, Guthrim

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Padawan Ella Kittie, aboard the Interrogator

"Geonosis. Yeah, I was in Geonosis. It was well, frightening. War is not exciting, dear padawan. Nothing about war should ever excite you. All the people, dying, in pain. That is dark side, Ella." Master Lyoth confided. "And yeah, if you defeat me, you might as well go on your little tour."

Considering her master's words, Ella him to lead her to another room for the actual fight, though, to her dissapointment, it was not much bigger than the last one, She had planned to use the session to practice her Soresu, the third and most defensive lightsabre form.

As a training lightsabre, her blade was too weak to cut through anything, so she was ******** if she came across a Super Battle Droid, but would have no difficulty bouncing laser fire away, so, Force-willing, she should be pretty effective against the B1?s, the basic trooper units of the Separatist army.

Used properly, Soresu, or Form III, involved short, close to the body movements, that could better intercept incoming blaster bolts, and direct them back to the enemy.

The two jedi, knight and apprentice, took positions in the centre of the room, with the tables that had been pushed aside, lining the walls.

"I think you should know, Ella, you are facing a fully trained Knight."

"Well...., duh!"

He laughed, then his face grew determined, leading the student to ignite her ?sabre as well, and drop back into the defensive opening stance of Form III, her lime green blade horizontally in front of her face, but her master caught her by surprise, leaping away for one of the walls!

"Hey!" She knew better than to follow, but stood up, took one step in his direction and slashed her laser sword in a horizontal arc in the knight?s wake.

9. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved, glad to be aboard, will be active after next update.

Name: Dar Kavro
    Race: Nautolan
    Homeworld: Glee Anselm
    Apperance: http://www.swagonline.com/files/imagecache/Preview_Scale/files/wips/Nym%20Daos%201.3.jpg (Exchange sword for lightsaber)
    Weapon: Two lightsabers, one blue, one green
    Personality: Calm and open minded. However also pleasant and ready to defend people in an instant.
    Bio:

Born on Glee Anselm in the advent of a blood conflict between dome of the surface dwellers, Dar was caught in between when a delegation of Nautolans, including his own parents were sent to help settle the dispute. Eventually his parents were slain in collateral damage caused by a terrorist explosive device placed in the hotel they were staying in. Soon after he was taken in by his grandparents, and when a Jedi came to the world and discovered him he was immediately taken to the Jedi Temple, not only because of his affinity with the Force, but because his grandparents could no longer afford to keep him. While being raised for his first few years on Glee Anselm he had learned of his family and there strong diplomatic ways, and inevitably of his parents deaths at the hands of the radical extremists on the land above. Yet when he heard this he did not feel hatred, nor remorse at losing them, he was calm and understood that the extremists were doing what they felt was right, his parents did the same, and were willing to die to defend it. He felt honored to be the son of such people, and prayed that the surface dwellers would, in time, learn to coexist in peace.

After his fifth year on Glee Anselm he was brought to Coruscant and trained in the Jedi Arts, he excelled in meditation and many of the altering and affecting abilities of the Force, far-seeing, mind tricks, telekinesis and telepathy were not that difficult for him to learn. He also excelled in lightsaber combat, going so far as to adopt the Jar'kai fighting style, his natural sensory skills proving useful in sparring practices, even more so when in aquatic situations. He was not given a master until around the age of twelve, and even then that was short lived when his master was killed by thugs hired by a hutt crime lord. Dar's life has been full of misfortune, and still he was unaffected by the death of his master, seeing this the Council decided to place him as the apprentice of a more seasoned Jedi Master, they have yet to reveal his or her identity, but they hope that this team will be more successful than the last fiasco. However Dar's particular skills and his unique approach to life has caused the Council to see him as a great asset to the Jedi Order.

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: LBDD Quik-Links

LBDD = Lightsabre Based Derring-Do! :D

The Star Wars Wikipedia has some great pages for lightsabre information, to help you write your posts, if, like me, you are a bit inexperienced on LBDD.

Lightsabre combat ? gives you the names of moves and techniques, along with people who used them, and basic descriptions, so you can pepper your combat post with proper terms.

Form I (Form One), Shii-Cho

Form II (Form Two), Makashi ? Count Dooku loved using this. Ever seen a combatant get their lightsabre destroyed by their opponent? Makashi teaches its users not to let someone do that.

Form III (Form Three), Soresu ? counters blaster fire by multiple opponents, so you can bet Padawan Kittie will be using this on Dayeeion! THE most defensive of the lightsabre forms.

Form IV (Form Four), Ataru ? very aggressive style. Useful against a single opponent

Form V (Form Five), Shien / Djem So

Form VI (Form Six), Niman / Jar?Kai ? Double-bladed combat?

Form VII (Form Seven), Joyu / Vaapad ? Mace Windu was a rare master of this form, and players everywhere are warned that it is extremely unlikely for their character to be believably skilled in this one.

All the forms have ?Way of...? names too, such as ?Way of the Hawkbat?, but you will find that out when you follow the links.

[b]IC: Captain Ewlla Iillor[/b], a port-side main corridor, Deck Four, VenStar [i]The Interrogator[/i].

Ewlla was finding it a pretty long slog, trying to find Officer Country, where the command crew would hang out, and have their quarters.
    If she did not find a turbolift soon, she thought cynically, she would have to set up a base camp here, and strike out again in the morning.

?I really ought to be sponsored to do this,? She muttered, now feeling the deck jar through the souls of her black kneeboots with each footfall. ?I could be raising credits for 'Orphans of the Karatos Plague'.?

?Or even those on Dayeeion.? Responded a close-by voice, unexpectedly, causing the captain tolook up into the reflective T-visor of a clone trooper in gleaming white. Mostly.

?Hello.?.

?Hello back.? The armoured warrior answered casually. ?Haven?t seen you onboard before. What?s a lovely person like you doing on a ship like this??

Iillor leaned back and took in the blue arm ?plates?, several shades lighter than her uniform, trying to remember which colour meant what rank.
    Clone soldiers served in the Grand Army of the Republic, not in her Judicial Forces, or Uncle Mitch?s Secret Galactic Intelligence Service.
    ?Are you [i]flirting[/i] with me, Lieutenant??

?If you like.? The clone stuck out a hand. ?HS-437. My friends call me-?

?Facety?? She deadpanned brightly.

?Nooo.? The helmet angled to one side, the trooper displaying confusion. With anyone else, she would have expected them to remove the helmet, but with a clone, what was the point? They all looked the same. And besides, the Star Destroyer was their world, not hers. ?Not familiar with the term.?

?I?m Ewlla Iillor. Judicial Forces.? She left off her rank, not want to spoil this by revealing that she out-ranked the first friendly face, well, visor, that she had come across. ?I will be coming with you to Dayeeion.? She grasped the hand, and shook it warmly.

?Sounds good. I will enjoy looking at you. Uh...?

Ewlla imagined him blushing under his face-mask, and suppressing a grin as she released his hand. ?Perhaps if you show me to some guest quarters, ?Seven, I will [i]let[/i] you.?

Seven bowed slightly and waved an arm up the corridor, heading aft. ?This way

11. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Expect update later tomorrow. Sleep purges me. Thanks for the help Sithy!

12. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Does everyone enjoy color coating? And welcome, chanbills! Thanks Sithy, that will help out. And would anyone wnjoy having soundtracks every update?

Jedi Council Room, Jedi Temple, Courscant

Master Windu stared outside the window. Where were the peaceful days of the war? He wondered, his mind clouded, having been clouded since the beginning of the Clone Wars. Master Yoda had spoken to him via holo recorder, and Master Yoda had reported to him of all the troubles happening. He was very troubled and worried about them. Master Yoda had told him that someone needed to be planted on that ship, someone to protect and watch over the mission. Master Windu was being stationed on Dantooine, but one young Masterless apprentice was sitting alone in the cafeteria. Master Windu had called him in, the fifteen year old, Dar Kavro, in need of special attention. As he crept in, Master Windu whirled around.

?No time for pleasantries, Apprentice Kavro. A special group of Jedi are currently preparing to leave to go to Dayeeion. Dayeeion is a Outer Rim planet in need of special attention, as General Grevious and his droid army have landed upon it and taken over. I am sending you as to watch over the group. I feel the Dark Side feeds on them,? Master Windu told the boy.

?Yes master,? the padawan murmured as Master Windu led Kavro to the hangar. As they arrived, they noticed the Interrogator was gearing up. A clone trooper was standing outside, and jerked up as he noticed Master Windu and the padawan. Master Windu recognized him as Hawk, the clone trooper who was worried about the other. It frightened Mace that a spy had broken into the Temple. The Clone Wars was troubling times.

?Hello, General and Commander,? the clone trooper nodded. ?Hello, Trooper Hawk. Might I ask you to allow this apprentice, Dar Kavro, access onto this ship?? Mace Windu asked him, but it was meant as a command. ?Yes sir. Right this way, Commander,? he said, knocking on the ship. A small porthole popped open, a ladder falling out. ?Small problem. Nothing to worry about. Other troopers have checked it out,? Hawk said, assisting Kavro up the ladder. As Kavro looked back to Master Windu, he gave him a stern nod. As the ladder was pulled back up, the porthole closed, Hawk turned to Master Windu.

?Do you have any news about Sky?? Hawk asked the Master, but with a brisk shake of his head, Hawk nodded, and Master Windu left. Hawk heard the whirring and decided the ship was starting to leave. He knocked, went up the ladder, and jumped in.

TAG: chanbills390

Training Room, The Interrogator, Jedi Temple Hangar, Courscant

Lyoth laughed as he defended himself, slashing back upon his apprentice, flipping one time in the air and landing on a table. The table flung him back towards Ella, where he spun through the air and brought his blade down heavily upon her. Without giving her time to help herself he twirled again, aiming for her bare arm. This was the most fun he had had in years.

TAG: Sith_I_5

Dayeeion, Near Villages

Lord Grevious, purring to himself a guttural roar, laughed maniacally at the footage of the following attacks on the village remnants. His droid armies had marched upon the village, felling many of the survivors. His favorite video was of the young woman, cuddling a child, as she was raised up, shaken, and then tossed off. As he stood from his throne, a hologram stuttered onto the screen. ?Hello, Dooku,? Grevious hissed, new found confidence in himself. ?Grevious, I command you to listen to me. Every move you have made was influenced by me! If you stand against me now, you shall die, apprentice,? Dooku growled.

TAG: SnipeHunter

Forests of Dayeeion, River of Grandok

The young child opened her eyes quietly, sitting up. She looked at the healer, and

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Dar Kavro

Dar entered the vessel through the small entrance he was shown, the ladder was easy enought to get up, nothing compared to the slick rock faces of his home. He climbed quickly into the main hold of the ship, he saw many more clones and a full bay of fighters and landng craft. He looked around at this mass of war regalia, and he wondered, who was at fault here, who began this conflict, and was combat the true answer, or was there still a chance for diplomacy. He did not know the answers, only that he would try words first unless unable to do so. Once done taking everything in he approached one of the clones.

"Officer, please direct me to Master Lyoth. I am to report to him as per my orders by the Council." Dar said in a level manner. "I wish to get to work as soon as possible." he added, he then waited as the clone officer finished his work on a small astromech droid that was beside him. "If you are too busy however I will see if there is another less occupied individual, I do not wish to be in the way." he added humbly.

TAG: Spycoder, any other Jedi aboard

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Padawan Ella Kittie, Venator Star Destroyer, The Interrogator.

"Alright, it's not that funny," she criticised, as her laughing master used a table to springboard over to her, and brought his lightsabre down over her in a power slash, an attack that Ella had no trouble intercepting, getting her lime green blade up, and horizontal over her head like a luminous rafter!

Although standing for the blow, she felt her legs wobble under his full-on attack, then the pressure was gone suddenly, as her opponent twirled away, using the 360 degree spin to give his attack more speed!

This was meat-and-potatoes to the young combatant, her tight Soresu moves allowing her to get her blade down, vertical, and pointing upwards to block him slicing her arm. White sparks and a loud electrical sound accompanyied the collision of his and hers, the impact tossing her off her feet, and skidding away on hip and one thigh across the slick floor towards one of the tables pushed to the side.

"Owwwwwwww!"

Padawan Kittie used her momentum to turn her slide into a backward roll, ending up on one knee, and once again held her lightsabre before herself in the horizontal Form III opener.

She realised that she had not taken a breath since Master Lyoth's mid-air spin, and sucked in lungfuls while she waited for the next attack.

15. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Small Room, The Interrogator, Jedi Temple, Courscant

Dar Kavro had asked him a question, yet Hawk wondered what to answer. He was all offline since Sky?s kidnapping. The boy had been doing so well? ?Yes, right this way,? he said, leading him to a small room where lightsaber sounds were going off. Hawk opened the door, letting him in?

TAG: chanbills390

Lyoth apologized. Stopping for a fraction of a second, he turned to the opening door. Who could it be?.

TAG: Sithy, chanbills390

16. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Chancellor Chambers, Senate Building, Courscant

Master Windu stormed into the Chancellor?s chambers, ignoring the guards. One made the mistake of putting a spear to his neck, which he batted down. The doors opened and he faced the most powerful figure head of the Republic. ?Chancellor,? he acknowledged him, a brutal look on his face. The Chancellor always felt to him like he was wearing a mask, like he was a liar in disguise. After sitting in a chair, he noticed a young woman come walking in, flaunting her appearance. ?Oh, how wonderful. I get the chance to meet a Chief Jedi himself,? she hissed, not caring to hide her anger. Mace ignored her, looking to the Chancellor.

?Senator Mirsta, stand down your anger. I will force you to leave if you continue to show this esteemed Master disrespect,? the Chancellor spoke to her with command, and she obeyed, sitting down beside Mace. ?Now, Master Windu, what are you here for?? the Chancellor asked, folding his hands in a manner.

?Only a few standard hours ago a strange occurrence happened, resulting in a young man?s death. The Jedi close to him at the scene say you sent him. Why did we not get a notice on this?? he asked, giving the Chancellor a look of malice. This man was a politician, and they were not to be trusted.

?Oh, Mr. Grinder, the owner and driver of The Interrogator. A wonderful ship, stolen from the Republic by a Hutt, then stolen back by him. He was very intriguing. I sent him to the Temple because I thought you might need him? What happened?? the Chancellor asked.

?A turbo lift collapsed while they were inside. They smashed into another turbo lift, almost causing multiple deaths. Then someone snuck into the Temple while it was on lockdown, kidnapping a clone trooper. The Jedi stationed are leaving now, yet I feel that Courscant is unprotected.?

?Unprotected? You dare call here unprotected. YOU ARE THE PROTECTORS!? Senator Mirsta shouted at Mace, standing up and pointing at him, ?I think that you are a traitor to the Republic and an evil man -?

?Senator! Leave, now! You will be deported back to your home planet with one more outburst. NOW LEAVE!? the Chancellor, letting the wounded Senator saunter out of there, flashing one last glare at the Master. He used the Force to close the door on her feet. ?Chancellor, I must leaving to head to Dantooine, but please look into this,? Mace said, standing up.

?I will, Master Jedi. As you say, May the Force be with you,? he said, and Mace turned and left. The Chancellor watched his speeder race off, and then he stood, turning on his complink. ?Guards, I want Senator Mirsta dealt with. Make it fast, accuse a Hutt, I don?t care. Just make her gone for good.? the Chancellor relaxed in his chair, sighing after a long day,

TAG: No-one

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Master Lyoth, it is an honor to meet you." Dar said as he approached the esteemed Jedi, bowing in respect. He then looked around at the other people in the room, it was clear they were using it for lightsaber practice, but that seemed rather illogical considering the majority of their enemies were not lightsaber wielding maniacs like Assaj Ventress, or General Grievous, but more often than not large lumbering hunks of scrap that just happened to frequently have numbers on their side, and fire power.

"Have you ever had them train in the engineering ducts, it helps hone accuracy and reflexes, my master used to have me go through runs through them and make sure I didn't hit anything vital to the ship, in fact he'd leave pop up targets up in the corridors for me to decide whether they were hostiles, or allies, can't tell you how many times I accidentally decapitated a protocol droid target." he said with a small grin. "But I got it eventually." he added closing his eyes and remembering his first successful run, his master was very impressed, and proud, something Dar still held onto from his relationship with the man.

"Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I am Padawan Dar Kavro, Master Windu sent me to observe the situation, and to make sure that the dark side's influence is lessened on you mission, I have a rare talent of sensing the dark side's power, even as it may work on those who do not serve it." the young Nautolan said his tone growing more serious toward the end. "Master Windu fears that the dark side wishes to sabotage the efforts of this group, that it may try to affect key members of the crew in a way to disrupt their faculties and render them incapable of maintaining their position without endangering many lives in the process." he added. "I do not mean to be accusatory, but I can already tell that the dark side has already begun to encroach on the crew of this ship. Even you and your padawan learners here." he said glancing over to those who were practicing not too far away.

TAG: Spycoder, fellow Padawans

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Padawan Ella Kittie

Ella wondered what she was doing on the floor; she had parried thousands of similar attacks before, using minimal strength and a correctly angled blade to re-direct the opponent?s strike, but there had definitely been a jar in the Force right before hers and Master Lyoth?s blade?s connected, and her lightsabre had been positioned incorrectly for a parry. That was her excuse and she was sticking to it.

Then the door opened, and she saw the cause of her error; who's presence she had sensed. She instantly scowled: ?Oh great. It?s you.?

?Master Lyoth, it is an honor to meet you.? Ignoring her enthused welcome, Dar Kavro approached and bowed to her master.

Ella rose, and switched off her ?sabre. The blue-skinned Nautolan, whom she knew was only a year older than her, swept his gaze round the room. She half-turned herself, wondering what on Oseon, he was looking at.

? Have you ever had them train-?

"Them?" She echoed. "Don't let all the mirrors fool you, Dar; it's just the three of us in 'ere." She waggled a forefinger between herself and her master, for emphasis.

?-in the engineering ducts, it helps hone accuracy and reflexes, my master used to have me go through runs through them and make sure I didn't hit anything vital to the ship,?

"Don't give him ideas."

?-in fact he'd leave pop up targets up in the corridors for me to decide whether they were hostiles, or allies, can't tell you how many times I accidentally decapitated a protocol droid target. But I got it eventually. ?

She looked up at the grinning idiot, feeling the tension rise within her. ?Good to hear. We probably lost the Katana Fleet while you were getting it.? She hooked her lightsabre hilt back onto her belt and crossed her arms to glare unwelcomingly at the newcomer. That 'hive virus' nonsense had sounded like such a cover story.

Kavro closed his eyes for a long moment, giving the younger padawan a chance to wonder why she disliked him so much.
    The boy was generally calm and open-minded, but it had generally struck her as just wrong that a padawan could be so good at Jar'kai, the technique of wielding two lightsabres simultaneously. Of course, it was her decision to concentrate on Form III, as every initiate and youngling chose the style they wanted to concentrate upon after learning the basics. She just, she just could not help feeling that Dar was showing off.

?Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I am Padawan Dar Kavro, Master Windu sent me to observe the situation, and to make sure that the dark side's influence is lessened on you mission, I have a rare talent of sensing the dark side's power, even as it may work on those who do not serve it.? the young Nautolan said his tone growing more serious toward the end. ?Master Windu fears that the dark side wishes to sabotage the efforts of this group, that it may try to affect key members of the crew in a way to disrupt their faculties and render them incapable of maintaining their position without endangering many lives in the process. I do not mean to be accusatory, but I can already tell that the dark side has already begun to encroach on the crew of this ship.?

Kittie raised one eyebrow. Knight Kelnica Tunus had been acting a bit erratically, but she had felt no such thing. But then Kavro went one step further.

?Even you and your padawan learners here.?

?Whoa there, Starshine!? She exclaimed, putting up a palm to stop him. ?I felt perfectly fine before YOU turned up! Observe all you want, but don?t go throwing accusations around.? She looked imploringly up at Lyoth. ?Master, we don?t have to listen to this!?

Tag: Padawan Dar Kavro, Master Lyoth

19. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"By you words you help prove me correct, a Jedi does not simply dismiss the concerns of another, especially when those concerns are shared with those on the Council." Dar said turning to face his fellow padawan. "I sense an unusual amount of displeasure from you, particularly aimed toward me. I can understand that I may not exactly be the best choice to be here, but Master Windu requested it, and I have no rights to deny the Council's orders." he added. "Such blatant hostility is not healthy for a Jedi, it makes one more vulnerable to the pull of the dark side, as I'm sure your master understands." Dar continued, again his expression calm.

"I am truly sorry if you feel my presence here will be a problem, but that is something that only another order from the Council can alter, and until then I regret to say I will do my duties as best I can. If you feel this will be too difficult for you handle I suggest you either speak with your master or meditate on it and decide what would be your best course of action." he added. "If you find me pretentious or arrogant I apologize and assure you I have no intention of being so, I will state that I have worked very hard to attain the skills I have, yes some come more naturally than others, as I'm sure there are skills you possess that I do not. Please respect that I work in ways different than yours, you work in ways different from me, but in the end we still get the same result. It is the different approaches the Jedi use that are the most effective against the enemies we face and the lure of the dark side." he concluded. He then turned back to Master Lyoth.

"I am sorry if my presence here causes any issues, but I am here under the command of the Jedi Council, so you must understand that I cannot leave without their command." Dar said. "It is very important to the Council that my presence here is maintained, at least until we reach Dayeeion. Then if it is absolutely necessary you can find a way to send me back to them, however I will not disobey a direct order so until we land I am to remain unless given further commands from the Council." Dar added his tone far more serious and even a bit unyielding. "This is one of the most important assignments I've been given, especially since my master was killed, I am on my own here, unless given assistance where, and when necessary." he added. He then turned to where he was facing both Lyoth and Ella.

"I was a pleasure meeting you both, but for now I should get settled into my own quarters...but first it might be a good idea to know where they are." he added as he realized he had no actual idea where he would be staying. "Umm, Master Lyoth, do you know where I'll be staying? I wasn't exactly briefed on that." he added with a small naive smile. "I'd be willing to wait here until you're training session is over." he added, excited at the prospect of actually getting to watch a master at work.

TAG: Spycoder, Sithy

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Padawan Ella Kittie

As measured and logical Kavro?s words were, they did nothing to assuage Ella?s fears and misgivings.

He was sure to have Master Lyoth eating out of his hand. As it were.

Although she softened slightly at the mention of his lost master, it reminded her that the ill-fated pairing had been achieved when Dar had been just twelve.
    She was fourteen, and her time with her first master could be measured in minutes! In fact, if the Clone Wars hadn?t broken out, she was sure her choob? would be with the Agricultural Corps right now.

Still, she glanced at her master. If he sensed her envy, he might decided to swap her out for the better padawan, and go with Mister Jar?kai instead.

She tossed the Nautolan a bone, shrugging at him. ?Master Lyoth says I need to learn control.?

Tag: Master Lyoth, Padawan Dar ?Internal Affairs? Kavro :p

21. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Small Room, the Interrogator, Jedi Temple, Courscant

?Master Lyoth, it is an honor to meet you,? the new apprentice said after coming in through the door. Lyoth glanced at Ella, noticing the jealousy floating through the Force. He hid a smile as he watched her glare at him. She might need some lessons in hiding her emotion. The boy glanced around the room, and Lyoth stifled another laugh. ?Have you ever had them train-? the boy half asked, only for Ella to leap in, ready for a small brutal torment to the apprentice. ?Them? Don?t let all the mirrors fool you, Dar; its just the three of us ?ere,? she said, and this time Lyoth laughed. Apprentice banter always had a secret pleasure to him. ?Now, Ella, this must be meant as a compliment, him thinking that three or four padawans had been making all that noise, when it was just us two,? Lyoth said, trying to lighten the situation. The boy ignored Ella, which Lyoth liked, mostly because that was what he did all the time. The thought caused him to laugh again. The apprentices probably thought he was crazy.

?-in the engineering ducts, it helps hone accuracy and reflexes, my master used to have me go through runs through them and make sure I didn?t hit anything vital to the ship.? the apprentice continued. ?Don?t give him ideas,? Ella mumered to the apprentice. ?Thanks for advice,? Lyoth said, his arms crossed and his eyes twinkling with humor. He looked at Ella, but she didn?t even notice him.

?-in face he?d leave pop up targets up in the corridors for me to decide whether they were hostliles, or allies, can?t tell you how many times I actually decapitated a protical droid target. But I got it eventually,? he continued with his ideas. ?Good to hear. We probably lost the Katana Fleet while you were getting it,? Ella said, and the apprentice closed his eyes. Lyoth was afraid Ella had disturbed him. ?What is you name,? Lyoth asked him, and the boy opened his eyes. ?Oh, I am dreadfully sorry. I haven?t introduced myself. I am Padawan Dar Kavro, Master Windu sent me to observe the situation, and to make sure that the dark side?s influence is lessened on your mission. I have a rare talent of sensing the dar side?s power, even as it may work on those who do not serve it. Master Windu fears that the dar side wishes to sabatoge the efforts of this group, that it may try to affect key members of this crew in a way to disrupt their faculties abd render them incapable of maintaining their position without endangering many lives in the process. I do not mean to be accusatory, but I can already tell that the drak side has already behun to encroach on the crew of this ship.?

?The Council fears that the dark side haunts us? I must agree, especially with some Knights. The more she slips into depression, the more her life becomes worse and worse,? he said, speaking of Kelnica Tunus. ?Even you and your padawan learners,? Dar continued, and Lyoth was ready to object, but Ella was first. ?Whoa there, Starshine! I felt perfectly fine before YOU turned up! Observe all you want, but don?t go throwing accusations around. Master, we don?t have to listen to this!? she shouted, looking at Lyoth. ?Apprentice Kavro, I partly agree with Ella, but still, Ella, you have just blown up on a newcomer. A small question, have you two met before?? he asked, as he noticed Ella had known his name before he had even announced it. ?By you words, you help prove me correct, a Jedi does not simply dismiss the concerns of another, especially when those concerns are shared with those of the Council,? Dar said to Ella, and Lyoth prepared for more brutal co

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I love that combo post, that gets the feel of it out perfectly.

"I have absolutely no doubt that she's a phenomenal padawan. I'm glad she has such a skilled Jedi training her, I wouldn't wish to see it any other way, you both are well matched, I can tell in the Force how strong the bond between you is, I must say it must be one of the most powerful I've seen so far, it's like the Force wouldn't have it any other way." Dar said, the fact that the two Jedi in the room with him were so well connected in the Force made him feel warm inside, he liked it when there was a nice balance to things, and the two balanced each other flawlessly.

"But yes, I would like to stay, maybe after you're done I can go through some drills myself, I haven't trained much with my lightsabers in a while, I could use a good warm up, though hopefully, though I realize idealistically, I won't need them." he said as he produced both handles of his own personal weapons. "You know my master made both of these for me, it's like whenever I hold them I can still here him speaking to me, telling me what I need to do, it helps me even more when I do have to use these." he added, and his tone was not one of sorrow, but one of reflection, remembrance, and reverence for the same Jedi that brought him to the Temple in the first place. "I can almost tell that he would be proud of my progress." he added grinning. "Sorry, I tend to do that. See, no one is perfect, whereas you are drawn more to the future Ella, I am drawn to the past, so I guess you have one thing on me." he added with a smile.

TAG: Padawan Ella, Master Lyoth

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOG: Since G_L isnt responding...

Chana Taka - Forests of Dayeeion, River of Grandok

Kamos seemed to o busy dealing with Jeven, so Chana felt with the rest of the injured. She made sure the child got back with her father, and then she kept busy, looking around the group. She was checking out the plants, seeing what was useful. She was being ignored by both Kamos AND Jeven, so she decided that it would be best to look for things she could use.

If things did not get better, she would leave them both. Kamos was already making her wonder, and this Jeven ... well, she was not sure of him yet. Chana moved near the water. If the river had fish, she might be able to catch a few with her spear.

TAG: Spycoder, Guthrim_Lah

24. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

"I have absolutely no doubt that she's a phenomenal padawan. I'm glad she has such a skilled Jedi training her, I wouldn't wish to see it any other way, you both are well matched, I can tell in the Force how strong the bond between you is, I must say it must be one of the most powerful I've seen so far, it's like the Force wouldn't have it any other way." Dar said. Lyoth nodded, thankful for the compliment. Dar was becoming a very wonderful padawan in his eyes.

"But yes, I would like to stay, maybe after you're done I can go through some drills myself, I haven't trained much with my lightsabers in a while, I could use a good warm up, though hopefully, though I realize idealistically, I won't need them." Dar said as he pulled out both handles of his own personal weapons. "You know my master made both of these for me, it's like whenever I hold them I can still here him speaking to me, telling me what I need to do, it helps me even more when I do have to use these." he added, and his tone was not one of sorrow, but one of reflection, remembrance, and reverence for the same Jedi that brought him to the Temple in the first place. "I can almost tell that he would be proud of my progress." he added grinning. "Sorry, I tend to do that. See, no one is perfect, whereas you are drawn more to the future Ella, I am drawn to the past, so I guess you have one thing on me." Dar added, glancing at Ella.

?I have a good challenge. You two challenge each other while I wait back. The winner faces me,? he said, taking a step backwards. He couldn?t wait to watch this.

TAG: Sithy (Ella) and chanbills (Dar)
    Command Bridge, The Interrogator, Jedi Temple, Courscant

Kelnica Tunus nodded at the clone trooper to the left as he punched in some codes. She then looked at another with a nod, causing them to pull a lever. The ship jerked, and Kelnica sighed in relief. Finally they were leaving the Temple. As the Venator class ship rose from the spot it had sat for awhile, Kelnica stretched. She had awoken only moments ago, hurrying up to fasten the escaping. Finally they were leaving, and she headed back down.

TAG: Sithy (Ewlla)

OOC: Ktala, I PMed to G_L. If I don?t get a reply in the next twenty-four hours, I will have to forward the story without her.

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lieutenant Ewlla Iillor, Lieutenant ?Seven? HS-437
    Location: aboard the Interrogator, Jedi Temple, Galactic City

After a brief turbolift ride, Ewlla stepped out into a corridor very similar to the one they had just left.
    Seven followed her out, and the white turbolift doors slid silently shut.

As she looked along the corridor, she noticed the ever-present armoured clones, but the rank-denoting colours were more prevalent up here.

In fact, now that she was looking for them, the soldiers in plain white were conspicuous in there absence, unless they were clearly on guard duty.

?So, this is Officer Country.? Seven explained, stepping alongside her. ?We are in the portside command tower, underneath Starfighter Control.?

?I see.?

?And here are your guest quarters, Ma?am.? Seven stopped by a sealed door and pressed his palm on the control pad at the side, making the hatch slide open.

?This will do nicely, Lieutenant.? Ewlla smiled at her companion. ?Will the jedi be on this deck too??

?If they wish. General Kondar is in charge of this mission. Should he decide that the jedi be housed here, or on another deck, so be it.?

Lieutenant Iillor was caught off-guard by his abruptness, and raised both palms to placate the man. ?Alright, keep your hair on.?

That seemed to work a treat. He stopped talking for a moment.

?I don?t understand.?

?Neither do I.? She signed, nodding into the room. ?Want to show me around? Put Cardellian mints on my pillow or something??

Both Corellian and clone looked down to the deck as it thrummed with contained power.

?Feels like we are taking off,? Seven reported, ?I better go; make sure we clear the hangar. Wouldn?t want to knock over one of the Four Masters, now, would we?? He said, referring to the four duracrete towers standing on top of the jedi ziggurat. ?I?ll pick you up in two standard timeparts, show you the dining room.?

She nodded at him, stepped inside, and sealed the door.

Tag: no-one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.