main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars Tropical Terror

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by spycoder9, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    OOC: Sorry guys, had a busy time with real life. Oh, and by the way, I am a he.

IC: Miia Norerre
    The Interrogator, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

"So, how and when did you and Kelnica meet?" Miia asked, after listening to Julim's short bio of himself.
    While she waited for a reply, she could sense another force user had boarded the ship and was currently with Lyoth and Ella, she decided she would meet this Jedi later, after she learned a little about Julim.

TAG: spycoder9(Julim)

IC: Jevenethi Poctii
    Forests of Dayeeion, River of Grandok

Jevenethi listened too Kamos talk about his encounters and who the lady was, then he crouched down to the water, the next thing he saw was the survivors were now having fun, it made him mad, he wanted to lash out at these people for having fun What is wrong with them?! he asked in his mind Hundreds of our people are dead, why are they having fun?! He managed to keep his anger bottled up and put on a emotionless face when Kamos came out of the water, soaking wet,
    ?Jeven, do you remember are lessons, years ago?? Kamos asked,
    "I remember many of the lessons I learned through my childhood, is there any particular lesson you wish me to remind me of?" he asked, waiting for his answer.

TAG: spycoder9(Kamos)

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Spike, I quite enjoyed your combination post too. Nice work with the colours, and enjoyed the little Lyoth digs: Apprentice banter, and how he liked that Dar ignored Ella, since he did it too.

IC: Padawan Ella Kittie, newly designated lightsabre training room.

The exchange continued past Master Lyoth?s question, so Ella felt no need to go back and answer that the older boy was the only initiate who consistently beat her scores in duelling contests.

?I have absolutely no doubt that she's a phenomenal padawan.? Dar Kavro told Master Lyoth.

Mentally shielding her cynicism from them both, Ella watched the Nautolan youth continue to lay it on with a trowel.

?I'm glad she has such a skilled Jedi training her, I wouldn't wish to see it any other way, you both are well matched, I can tell in the Force how strong the bond between you is, I must say it must be one of the most powerful I've seen so far, it's like the Force wouldn't have it any other way.?

She glanced around for a bucket that she could levitate close enough to be sick in, but she could see from her master?s eager nodding, that he was lapping it up.

? But yes, I would like to stay, maybe after you're done I can go through some drills myself, I haven't trained much with my lightsabers in a while, I could use a good warm up, though hopefully, though I realize idealistically, I won't need them.? Dar pulled out the hilts of both weapons.

No, I don?t show off. She thought. I worked hard for these.

?You know my master made both of these for me,?

Aw, bless.

?it's like whenever I hold them I can still here him speaking to me, telling me what I need to do, it helps me even more when I do have to use these. I can almost tell that he would be proud of my progress.?

The lad paused, then grinned and apologised. ?Sorry, I tend to do that. See, no one is perfect, whereas you are drawn more to the future Ella, I am drawn to the past, so I guess you have one thing on me.? He glanced her way.

Ella?s arms were still crossed. ?I dunno, there are few problems that cannot be solved by having two lightsabers, and asking, 'Who wants some?'"

?I have a challenge.? Master Lyoth eventually put in. ?You two challenge each other while I wait back. The winner faces me.? The adult Ongree stepped back.

She couldn?t help but recall the older padawan?s opinion that a jedi should not dismiss the concerns of another. Well, she had concerns!

TWO lightsabres.

Reluctantly, the adolescent stepped forward again, unhooking hers. She recognised that she would be at least trying to fend off multiple laser blasts once they hit Dayeeion, but if she was going to die, she had wanted to be doing some good when it happened, not go down in a frelling training session.

?Well, this is gonna go down as the shortest apprenticeship on record, so I might as well make history.? Was her dry comment on how she thought she would fare.
    Her face glowed green as her weapon re-ignited. Then, an instant later, she tried to Force-snatch one of Dar?s hilts away from him!

It was a valid Form I technique, called, sun djem, aiming to deprive an opponent of his weapon without harming him, and as far as she could see, the only way she could realistically survive a Jar?kai encounter was to bring the both of them down to one each.

Tag: Padawan Dar Kavro, Master Lyoth

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Dar Kavro

Dar was caught off guard as the hilt of one of his blades started to jerk away from him, catching it he held tight. 'Sun djem huh?' he thought, and with that leapt forward using the momentum inherent in his opponent's action to get into the heat of the match, he ignited the other blade and sent himself into a spiral of blue and green as he approached his opponent, one blade poised in one hand to block, the other one, the same one being pulled forward, being directed at the target. He was going to make sure that if his weapon was being pulled forward, that he'd use the pull to his advantage, Ella was going to pull him to her, it was a clever move to remove his weapon from him, he'd devoted his studies to Jar'kai, without both blades he'd have a disadvantage, Ella knew what she was doing, luckily, so did Dar. As he reached his opponent he brought his second weapon to bear on his opponent, if he could distract her enough her grip on his other blade would fail and he'd be able to show his true ability, as it was now he was limited to just the one. 'This will be fun.' he added with a grin, not unlike that of his fellow Nautolan Jedi, Kit Fisto.

TAG: Padawan Ella, Master Lyoth

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chana Taka

As Kamos and the other seemed too busy chatting with each other, she had the other villagers keep a watch out in case any of the monsters moved through the woods, while she went out, to collect more healing plants. She managed to spear a few fishes as well, as she moved upstream slightly.

She was growing annoyed, but kept her mind busy as she looked for healing plants. Unless things improved, she would stay with them until they found a safe place. Then, she would move on to find others.

Chana continued collecting. She found some healing berries and some food berries, which she carefully took. She found her sticky leaf plant, and was very lucky to find her glob bulbs.

Now well stocked, she turned and headed back for the group. She found herself a perch in a tree, as she waited for the 'men' to finish their discussions.

TAG: Whoever talks to her..

5. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Thanks Sithy and chanbills. Also Ktala, kind of in a rough spot for you, maybe you could relive some memories in your mind to pass the time. :)

The Launch

The moment had finally come.

Ten.

Liftoff. Time to begin a mission that was meant to be fulfilled days ago.

Nine.

Oh Force. Where did she leave her cookies?

Eight.

A rumbling was heard throughout the ship.

Seven.

Clone trooper flips switch.

Six.

Padawans facing off hear the rumbles.

Five.

Cafeteria tables start to creak.

Four.

Doors to hangar start to ease open.

Three.

Hearts pounding.

Two.

Light floods the command deck.

One. Liftoff.

The Venator-class ship lifted off slowly but surely. Cheers went out among clone troopers, while people stared at the small ship. Kelnica Tunus sighed as she watched the Temple fade away. She missed Master Norran more and more each day, and nothing had ever helped. She thought she needed someone, an apprentice maybe, but her suggestions to the Council always fell short. The old green idiot acted like he was king of the Temple, which Master Windu maintained a brutal attitude but inside he was probably a quivering little weakling. She was tired of war, tired of crying, and tired of the Jedi. Master Norran had been her comfort, someone she could confide into. Julim was good but he just didn?t fill the hole left in heart. She still felt Master Norran was out there somewhere, even after all the visions, all the nightmares of him.

As if the Force was calling to her, she heard a snap-hiss through the Force. Someone was dueling were they? Maybe they would include her. Running down the hallways, she calmly came to a stop outside a room. She heard voices, and then fighting. Opening the door, she was utterly stunned to see a Nautolan padawan battling the Ella girl. As she stepped inside, Lyoth waved her in. Passing by the padawans, she looked at Lyoth.

?Let me cut to the chase. Who the Force is the boy?? she said abruptly.

?Padawan Dar Kavro. Supposedly the Council assigned him to watch over us,? Lyoth said.

?Why isn?t he with his master?? she whispered, glancing at him. She didn?t care talking about him, she just didn?t want him to know.

?Died. The boy recovered well. You should stay and watch. Very entertaining.?

?Sure,? Kelnica said, folding her arms and turning around to the apprentices. This would be entertaining.

TAG: Sithy and chanbills

Cafeteria

?How? I first met her when we both ventured together on a mission. She ignored me, ignorant little girl, I always thought of her. I know, I know, bad thoughts for a Jedi. We distanced ourselves at the Temple, until this very mission. For some reason she finally accepted me. From the ship wreck to now we have slowly developed are relationship. Sounds like a nice story, huh?? Julim stood up, ?Well, the ship has lifted off, so now I shall go try to locate some nice quarters for us all. If you see Kelnica, tell her I said hi,? he said with a grin.

TAG: G_L

Forests of Dayeeion, River of Grandok

?Last time I was here, you tripped and collapsed into the water. You memorized the whole map for me,? he said. ?Now, try to remember that map,? he said.

TAG: G_L and Ktala

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Sorry for delay. Technical difficulties at venue I planned to post from. I don?t totally get the description of Dar?s attack, so apologies if this response does not gel completely.

IC: Padawan Ella Kittie, training room.

Ella?s first instinct upon seeing Dar leap towards her, was to release her hold on his weapon, since Soresu required that a user apply complete concentration to their own defense, specifically using the term, ?be the eye of the hurricane?.

However, she didn?t think she would get this opportunity again, so with both hands on the hilt of her training 'sabre, pointed it diagonally up towards him, and moved the far tip in a small D, starting at the top of the letter, the right-most point of the curve slicing at the sabre that she was using the sun djem on, completing the downward arc, and bring the green blade back up for her still airborne Nautolan opponent to impale himself on.

Behind her, she sensed one of the adult jedi entering the room.

Tag: Dar, Master Lyoth, whoever came to join us.

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Dar Kavro

Dar saw the smooth arc going around his blade and could feel it shifting and aiming up at his torso, he quickly used the Force to flip himself over Ella's head, landing with his opponent's blade poised where his torso should have been, while his own lay barely an inch away from the other's neck, she had failed to block his attack, as such he was easily able to draw his blade in practice range for a finishing maneuver.

"You tried going for the kill instead of going for disarming your opponent. You were indeed the 'eye of the hurricane' but I was 'the leaf swept up in the winds of the Force' your winds allowed me to slip around you. You changed your strategy at the last second, you should have tried destabilizing me rather than going for the kill, destabilize an opponent using Makashi and you get the upper hand, isn't that one of it's main philosophies?" Dar said still holding his blade poised at Ella's neck. "As soon as I used your pull to my advantage you should have tried to remove it, instead you did nothing to stop my advance other than attempt to arrest my forward momentum with a forward attack. You should have realized my momentum was already enough to evade it." he added. He then disengaged his weapon, went around before his fellow padawan and bowed. "It was still a good match." he added before walking off to speak with the new arrival.

"Hello, I take it you are Knight Kelnica." Dar said bowing. "I am Padawan Dar Kavro. I take it Master Lyoth has informed you as to why I am here." he added once he noticed a look of near annoyance on her face. More than likely Lyoth had already done the necessary introductions, now he was just looking foolish. However it wasn't this that made him awkward, he could sense a great deal of unrest in Kelnica, also loss and even a small measure of...anger? No anger wasn't quite it, frustration maybe, or even agitation, yes agitation fit more, it wasn't quite so strong to be anger, but if not dealt with soon it could become a problem. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small thin sliver of white crystal.

"I sense that you're a tad flustered, my master gave this to me while he was still alive, maybe it can help you a little more." he added extending it to Kelnica. "It's a sliver of pontite crystal, it should help to calm you. Even the slightest unrest can make things complicated." he added. He just hoped that this individual would not feel insulted, at her present state she may take any questioning of her present state as an attack.

TAG: Knight Kelnica, Master Lyoth, Padawan Ella

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Padawan Ella Kittie, training room.

Ella said...nothing.

All she did was extinguish her 'sabre right after him, and pad in his wake up to to Master Lyoth and the, even to her, troubled=looking Knight Kelnica.

Dar's mastery of the Force, to shift his direction and height in mid-jump, had been impressive, and was probably how he consistently beat her scores in competition. This was the first time, however, that they had been in direct sparring together.

His "lesson" though, showed a lack of information regarding Form III, which might have been a result of his master's pre-mature death.

Being the hurricane was all well and good, but you could not remain on the defensive forever. Sooner or later, you would tire, and be overwhelmed.

Soresu prolonged the fight in the user's favour in the hope that the aggressor would tire or make mistakes, and give an opening for the defender to exploit.

She had perceived Dar's leap towards her, using the momentum of her own Force-pull, as an opening to exploit, and brought her blade into his path.
    There was really no way, without some kind of precognition talent, that she could have foreseen and reacted to his leaping over her, though if she had kept her blade closer to herself, she would have been able to respond better to his final move.

But why discard two opportunities to end the duel before it started - her strike at his weapon, and getting him to shiak (stab) himself on her blade - just so he could wear her down later with his Jar'kai?

Ella stopped behind and to the Nautolan's right, watching him present the Knight with the shard of crystal.

Tag: Padawan Kavro, Master Lyoth, Knight Kelnica

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chana Taka - Forests of Dayeeion, River of Grandok

As Chana sat in a tree, acting as impromptu lookout, she looked down at a golden colored chain she had removed earlier, and had hidden it within her clothing. It was a mark of rank. She gently sighed as she looked at looked back up, out into the forest around them.

She hoped that the village beyond the mountains was safe, and that her father had managed to move their village out of harms way. Her father was a warrior, and knew how to protect her people. She did not worry about that so much. She just hoped that he was fine. But their people were one with the plants and animals. They would help to hide them from the horrible enemy that had come to their planet.

Chana looked at a charm of a large beast, carved for her by the old healer of their village. "Veha ithfai." she murmured softly to herself. What did these strangers want with them anyway? They had weapons strange and probably stronger than their own? Were they slave traders? No, she doubted that, for they killed far too many. So, what were they after? There had to be something that drew them. In the end, it didnt really matter. She only knew that they needed to find out their weakness, and strengths, and keep other villagers away, until they found a way to send these 'gersstran' back home.

She closed her eyes, listening to the sounds of the forest around her, while she took a moment to rest. If the men did not move soon, she would hunt herself for a safe haven. These men moved far too slow for her liking.

10. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    GM Approved, both of them...

Name: Axellion Starxt
    Race: Kushiban
    Homeworld: Kushibah
    Appearance: Axel usually wears little more than a belt on which he keeps his lightsaber. In instances where he is either in cold climate, or speaking with the Jedi Council, or within the Jedi temple, Axel wears a dark gray robe. Axel's fur colour generally remains a calm white colour, but like all Kushiban, his fur colour changes with his mood.
    Weapon: Short bladed lightsaber. (Violet Blade)
    Personality: Axel is generally a kind soul, respecting all as they deserve. Axel is, however, very protective of those he cares for, and is best to not be underestimated. Axel is a capable combatant, and always keeps a level-head during a fight, ensuring that he doesn't allow his emotions to control him.
    Bio: Axel was born on Kushibah in the year 89 BBY. There he was coincidentally found by the Jedi Knight, Skazern DeShaddaa, who, with Axel's parents' permission, took him to the Jedi temple to be trained as a Jedi. Axel was brought in the Bear youngling group and quickly learned the benefits of mental manipulation. After being chosen by Skazern as a Padawan, Axel was able to train to become a Jedi Knight. Axel?s training didn?t include many combat based situations, and most were simply political disputes. Axel became a Knight at age 24, and began pursuing his studies into the mental capablilities and manipulations of many species, including ones that most Jedi wouldn?t be capable of manipulating. Over the years Axel has taken a couple of Padawans, and primarily trained them to respect everything no matter their size, as you might never know how unpredictable they may become. When the clone wars broke out, Axel found his studies interrupted, and was forced to take his point in the war. By this point he had been appointed the rank of master. Axel quickly was assigned a specialized commander, specifically a medic.

Name: RC-9275 (Staples)
    Race: Human (Mandolorian Stock)
    Homeworld: Kamino
    Appearance: Like all other clones, Staples has a physical resemblance to Jango Fett. His armour was redesigned with a dark green primary colouring with a set of black slash-like pattern marks on his shoulders and head.
    Personality: Staples has a deep concern and personal duty to keep his comrades alive. He has a loosely based thought pattern, believing questioning orders may set tings back, but may prove to be more effective. This was from training by a superior best known as ?TC?.
    Weapons: Flechette Launcher, DC-15s side arm blaster, Ammo/Bacta Patch dispenser.
    Bio: Staples was taught to be a medical clone for the upcoming war. In his first mission, lead by an unknown clone, Staples was the only one to survive a drastic bombing, and vowed to prevent his comrades to die from then on in. In the barracks he met TC-1140, a unique clone who found that the recently promoted Staples someone worthy of the natural thinking process unique to TC?s sub-grouping. Staples found himself assigned to Jedi Master Axellion Starxt following his promotion, and ensured he remained true to TC?s teaching, despite how little there were.

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: I like roleplaying that teaches me things, or inspires me to learn more, and this challenge of tackling a Jar'kai exponent has had me looking high and low for my lightsabre; and wanting to actually learn some Soresu.
    Ella's velocity comes from a Youtube demonstration video of the form, by NY Jedi

IC: Padawan Ella Kittie

Ella pursed her lips as she listened in, her mind on the lost opportunity that she had arranged with her master.
    She had been looking forward to touring the gunnery decks; Master Lyoth had used Dar?s arrival to kick that into touch, neatly taking himself out of the equation so that she could not land the required first hit on him.

She might as well get some solo practice in.

It was starting to look like she was going to have to rely on her own skills to make it through this mission, since, setting her against the unbeatable Kavro, it was becoming increasingly obvious that her master wanted her out of the way so he could take on this better padawan. He was probably regretting taking her on so hastily.

Since she had survived this, she had to consider the possibility that he could send her after Grevious!

Then he could go back to the Council: "Yeah, that Kittie thing didn't work out, but this aquatic kid needs a master?"

The teenager backed away from the three, and moved to the far corner of the room, activating her lightsabre again, and giving it a couple of practice swings that hummed reassuringly past her calves. Yes, I can rely on you,old friend.

Adopting an opening stance, one leg back and bent, blade held level with her right temple, she launched into an abbreviated velocity, one-handed right, left, upper blocks, vertical blade held down to form a protective cylinder of faint green around her head and torso as she moved, step by step. The short sequence ended with a sideways swipe with both hands on the hilt for added power.

None of it, as far as she could see, would be enough to block two simultaneous strikes from two separate lightsabres coming at her from two directions. She could block one, but be open to the other. Simple matter of physics.
    If Kavro had scissored her, she'd have been fragged.

As Kittie worked, she considered the Nautolan's advice at the end. If he really considered them viable defenses against one such as himself, maybe she should see about incorporating them into her repertoire.

Tag: no-one

12. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    An update will come later on this week. Spatz, expect a starting point for your characters then. And there is some great characterization coming from everyone!

13. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Sith_I_5, Chanbills5390
    Makeshift Training Room, The Interrogator, Space Around Courscant

Lyoth Wahrithit watched his apprentice and Apprentice Kavro go at it. Ella was a very developed apprentice, having some downfalls like all apprentices. ?Amazing, Ella, simply amazing,? Lyoth said as Apprentice Kavro stepped towards Knight Tunus. He was impressed as he watched her practice, and even though Kavro had defeated her, she had just been taken on as an apprentice. She was develop into a wonderful and great master, and take on her apprentice. Lyoth smiled at the thought as he watched his apprentice.

"Hello, I take it you are Knight Kelnica." Dar said bowing. "I am Padawan Dar Kavro. I take it Master Lyoth has informed you as to why I am here." he added once he noticed a look of near annoyance on her face. More than likely Lyoth had already done the necessary introductions, now he was just looking foolish. However it wasn't this that made him awkward, he could sense a great deal of unrest in Kelnica, also loss and even a small measure of...anger? No anger wasn't quite it, frustration maybe, or even agitation, yes agitation fit more, it wasn't quite so strong to be anger, but if not dealt with soon it could become a problem. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small thin sliver of white crystal.

"I sense that you're a tad flustered, my master gave this to me while he was still alive, maybe it can help you a little more." he added extending it to Kelnica. "It's a sliver of pontite crystal, it should help to calm you. Even the slightest unrest can make things complicated." he added. He just hoped that this individual would not feel insulted, at her present state she may take any questioning of her present state as an attack.

?Why thank you, Apprentice Kavro. And yes, Master Lyoth has informed me of what you are doing here. I love the crystal, and thank you for giving me such attention,? she said, flashing the boy a smile. There was something about him that made her happy, made her peaceful and calm. She was glad he was coming along.

Ktala
    Dayeeion Forests

Staggering from the woods and collapsing into the river was a beautiful Dayeeion woman, older, but still beautiful. The others didn?t notice her, as she was closer to Chana. As Chana glanced at her, she could tell who it was. And when the woman spoke, her thoughts were confirmed.

?Chana. My beautiful baby girl,? she whispered, and then fainted onto the ground, bleeding from the side, a spear hanging from it.

Spatz
    Jedi Temple

Master Windu, after leaving the Chancellor?s office, decided to further investigate on the disappearance of the trooper who had become kidnapped. And only one master remained on Courscant other than him, and his name was Master Axellion Starxt. Picking up his complink as there wasn?t much time to waste. ?Master Starxt, I request you to pick up your clone medic and leave Courscant and head to Dayeeion. I will send you the coordinates when you arrive in your ship. You are to go to Dayeeion and try to find a trooper named Sky. He was kidnapped by a woman at the Temple while we under lockdown,? he said.

OOC: I have the flu, so if I made any mistakes I am sorry. :)

14. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Axel/Staples

"Understood. I'll proceed as qiuckly as I can." Axel turned off the comlink, Staples staring at him.

"So, what's our new mission?" Staples asks, already proceeding to the transport. Axel sighed as he sat on Staples' shoulder and replied,

"A search and rescue, 'pparantly one of our troopers, Sky, was kidnapped, so we're off to Dayeeion." Staples nods in understanding and prepares the shuttle for launch. Axel rarely found a decent reason to bother using one of the star destroyers, and preferred to get places via his shuttle. Staples was his personal commander, and always accompanied him wherever these days.

Tag ~ spycoder

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Kar Davro

"I am glad." Kar added with a soft grin. "It is always better to have a more positive vibe about a place, makes things easier to focus on, that and it's always easier to make good connections with people, make a bond with someone with negative energy in the area, it taints it, ever so slightly, but still." he added.

"Now, if I'm done with the introductions here I should try and hunt down my bunk, wherever that may be." he added. "That or I may go grab something to eat." he added, his face flushing slightly as his stomach began to rumble. "I'm afraid I haven't had much to eat since earlier this morning, throw in that last duel and I'm starving, I had to exert myself pretty heavily to pull off what I did." he added, and it was true, to maintain his focus he had to call on a lot of energy and pull on the Force to improve his already keen reflexes.

"And again I'm at a loss as to where to go, maybe I should have put more into studying the inner workings of Venator-class vessels, at least that way I wouldn't get lost." he added with a small chuckle.

TAG: All in 'lightsaber training room'

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

A crunch of grass made Chana's head suddenly snap up, as she looked towards the source of the sound. Staggering from the woods and collapsing into the river was a Dayeeion woman, older... familiar.. No..was she losing her mind?

Chana was moving from her perch at top speed, almost diving into the river itself as she saw the woman fall into the waters.

No! It could not be possible?!! How?

But her thoughts were betrayed, when she heard the woman speak. "Chana. My beautiful baby girl," she managed to utter, before fainting, Chana already in the water, moving to scoop her up, to keep her from drowning.

Ma'de?!! How in the world was she here? WHY was she here? Those questions would have to wait, for she would never have an answer if she died on her. A quick look revealed that she was bleeding from the side, a spear hanging from it.

A SPEAR?!?!?! The enemy would probably not use a spear. But that meant that it was one of their own people?!! Her mind was cluttered full of questions, but she pushed them out of her mind, so that she could concentrate on healing. Somehow, she managed to pull Ma'de from the river, and on to the shore, away from the others.. She frowned, quieting her mind, as she looked her over for any other injuries. None of this made sense, but right now, Chana could only think of healing. She HAD to. She quickly snatched some of the numbing herbs she had just found recently, as she gently chewed a white berry, and then pushed it into Ma'de's mouth. She narrowed her eyes, and began her chant, as she pulled her dagger, to help remove the spear, while quickly pushing the numbing herbs to cover the wound. The sounds from around her, fell away, as she grabbed three of the green shiny leaves she had, and began to kneed them with her fingers, to make them grow sticky, a bit of paste starting to form on them. She checked her pulse and breathing, as she began to put on the medicines that would heal her. It was not as bad as the injuries she had healed from Kamos and the strangers weapons. That was good. Spears she understood. And if she found out who had speared her, there would be no place that they would escape her wrath.

Chana blew out a strong bit of air between her teeth. She had to stay calm. At least right now. This was much to important. It was easy to heal people who you didnt know. This.... THIS, was much more difficult. If she died, Chana had no idea what she would do. Probably leave, since if she was here, that meant something had happened to her own village. She would need to find out what.

She removed her cloak, and gently wrapped up the woman. She needed to get warm, if she was to heal quickly. Chana held the woman's head, as she gently removed a strand of hair from her face, as she held her hand.

"Ma'de,", she whispered softly, so that only the woman would hear her. Ma'de... mom'me. What are you doing here? What happened?" she asked her, not really expecting an immediate answer. Something truly wrong must have happened, that somehow brought her mother this far out over the mountains. Chana softly chanted the healing song she had been taught, as she watched her mother for the signs that the herbs and plants were doing their work, as she tried to push away the fear and panic that she now felt. She could not be a healer, if she could not control her emotions. At least now. Later, she would vent them, but not now. She clutched her own spear tightly, as she rocked gently, holding on to Ma'de. Waiting.

TAG:Spycoder

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Padawan Kittie, training room.

Her blade weaving protective circles around her with the ease that came with practice and a connection with the Force, Ella felt the warm sensation of her master's pride wash over her, and smiled.

He was proud of her.

He was proud of her!

She did not cease her practice, but the revelation flooded her with confidence.

The lightsabre fanned the air with renewed vigour.

On impulse, the padawan levitated a table from the side of the room, brought it several metres in front of her, then dramatically tugged it towards herself above waist height.

At the last moment, she released her Force-hold on the furniture, extinguished her lightsabre, bent her knees and ducked her head under the flying table, the wind of it's passage wafting her hair, then she did a forward rolling breakfall to take her under it before it clattered into the wall behind her.

Coming up onto one knee, she re-ignited the reverse-gripped sabre, and brought it round in front of her, horizontal but level with her forehead.

She did not feel comfortable rolling with it lit, but she would have to learn, for turning the weapon off, exposed her.

Tag: others in Training Room

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Kar turned just in time to see the sudden surge in Padawan Ella's activity. Hie eyes grew even wider and his mouth hung slack as he watched the sheer method and skill she put into her drills. 'Why didn't I get to see that earlier, that would have gotten her the win no problem!' he thought as his shocked face suddenly fixed itself into an impressed smile. 'Amazing form.' he added, but then as she yanked a table at her and dodged at just the last second, that's when he was really amazed. He then turned to Master Lyoth. "That was remarkable, I haven't seen nearly that skill in any of the other padawans I've encountered, you've done a phenomenal job, you both have." He said turning back to look at the padawan. "I better be careful, she keeps things up like that I may actually have a rival to contend with." he added with a broad grin. He loved this sudden surge in confidence that he felt in the other padawan, in the end confidence in one's abilities is all that stands in the way of defeating a difficult opponent. Confidence gives you that drive to succeed and to do the best you can and utilize the best of your abilities. The only problem is when Confidence turns into pride and arrogance, that is when you make those little mistakes that can claim your life, just like that of his late master.

TAG: All in training room.

19. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OCC: Sorry for delay! :)

Ktala
    Dayeeion Forests, Near River of Grandok, Dayeeion

Krala Taka gazed into her daughter?s eyes as she cried happy tears. She had been lost, had been near dead, and Fate had saved her, had sent her to her daughter. She could see her daughter speaking words, but it felt so hard to keep her eyes open. Breathing in slowly, she opened her mouth.

?My sweet dau?, your pa?pe rested with me in out tent outside the village. They attacked, and we lost you. I am so happy to see you, dau?. Chana, we lost you, and they attacked, and you pa?pe and the other leaders led the village to a war with beasts of war. Bre-bre died from disease, sweetie,? Krala was now sobbing as she spoke of the death of her younger child, ?The beasts turned us against each other. In the night, your pa?pe was driven crazy, and drunk the Piopean Berries just to go crazy. He came at me during the night, and-and he stabbed me, Chana. He stabbed me,? she breathed to her daughter, while she cried softly. She withdrew from her daughter?s touch, sobbing to her self.

OCC: Spatz, you may continue on until you reach Dayeeion atmosphere. Take as many posts as you like.

Chanbills360
    Makeshift Training Room, The Interrogator, Hyperspace

~"I am glad." Kar added with a soft grin. "It is always better to have a more positive vibe about a place, makes things easier to focus on, that and it's always easier to make good connections with people, make a bond with someone with negative energy in the area, it taints it, ever so slightly, but still." he added.~

?Yes, it does provide us with a positve vibe. Thank you, apprentice,? Kelnica replied.

~"Now, if I'm done with the introductions here I should try and hunt down my bunk, wherever that may be." he added. "That or I may go grab something to eat." he added, his face flushing slightly as his stomach began to rumble. "I'm afraid I haven't had much to eat since earlier this morning, throw in that last duel and I'm starving, I had to exert myself pretty heavily to pull off what I did." he added, and it was true, to maintain his focus he had to call on a lot of energy and pull on the Force to improve his already keen reflexes.~

?I seem partly hungry too, but I think I will stay,? Kelnica replied to him.

~"And again I'm at a loss as to where to go, maybe I should have put more into studying the inner workings of Venator-class vessels, at least that way I wouldn't get lost." he added with a small chuckle.~

?Yes, these ships are very puzzling. A manual studying should take place immediately for all younglings!? she replied with a laugh.

The young apprentice turned to Lyoth and said, ?That was remarkable, I haven't seen nearly that skill in any of the other padawans I've encountered, you've done a phenomenal job, you both have."

Lyoth replied, ?You have great manners apprentice.?

~"I better be careful, she keeps things up like that I may actually have a rival to contend with." he added with a broad grin. He loved this sudden surge in confidence that he felt in the other padawan, in the end confidence in one's abilities is all that stands in the way of defeating a difficult opponent. Confidence gives you that drive to succeed and to do the best you can and utilize the best of your abilities. The only problem is when Confidence turns into pride and arrogance, that is when you make those little mistakes that can claim your life, just like that of his late master.~

?You are a very sweet boy,? Kelnica said.

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

Kar was beginning to feel drawn to Knight Kelnica, there was something about her, some connection that he hadn't had with anyone before. Not romantic or anything like that, almost like that of a sibling, or some other close familial bond, almost like what he had with his master, but not quite, if possible it was even stronger than that one was. he wasn't sure, but he was beginning to feel that the Force had placed him in this position for more than just trying to ease the tensions of the mission, but to perhaps allow him to find the person who would help him become the Jedi Master he felt destined to become. He was beginning to feel as though this Jedi Knight may be the key to it.

"I don't know how to say this." Kar said looking over at Kelnica. "But it feels as though something is drawing me to you, almost as though the Force has something planned for us. It's a lot like what I felt with my late master, but this seems...stronger somehow, even a bit more complete. Maybe I should go meditate on it." he added, he was feeling unusually confused, why would the Force suddenly thrust him back into the tutelage of someone else, he had been certain at one point that he would never have another master. Just like how he lost his parents, his own master, he had figured once gone he'd not get another. Not that he mourned this, but he had grown used to having the things he lost remaining that way. So why would the Force suddenly push him in this direction?

"I think I'll go wait in the hangar, maybe I can find a corner that isn't too busy and think on these feelings." he added as he turned, his face serious and focused on why he was suddenly doubting his present situation.

TAG: All in 'training room'

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lieutenant HS-437, Interrogator bridge.

The blue and white armoured clone officer stepped up to the vessel?s captain, as the star destroyer climbed out of Coruscant?s gravity well, and started heading out of the star system, past the dozens of civilian and merchant craft that had come to ply the capitol planet.

?Sir, are any other destroyers coming with us to Dayeeion, or are we going alone?? He enquired, while, seated around the walls, clones in plain armour controlled the vast warship.

Tag: GM for the captain

[b]IC: Padawan Ella Kittie[/b], [i]Interrogator[/i] training room.

The fourteen-year-old rolled out of another forward breakfall, her extinguished lightsabre held at head height before her, and ready to be lit in her defence.

She overheard the older Nautolan: ?[i][color=blue]I think I'll go wait in the hangar, maybe I can find a corner that isn't too busy and think on these feelings.[/color][/i]?

Brimming with the confidence of seeing Master Lyoth?s pride in her, she rose into a standing position, almost bouncing onto the balls of her feet.

?You can do that.? She said to him, across the room, sounding for all the world like she was giving her permission. ?But, if you want, we can have a re-match. Properly. Soresu versus Jar?kai.?

[b]Tag: chanbill5390 for Davro[/b]

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"As much as I'd like to I really must go and collect my thoughts, I allow myself any distraction and I'll lose my focus, and that's tough enough to maintain." he said, his mind still not on steady. "Please excuse me." he added bowing, he then left the room and immediately headed to the nearest unoccupied corner he could. He could not believe he was allowing himself to become so overwhelmed by insecurity, this had never been a problem before, he had never once questioned himself, or the Force, so why all of a sudden? It wasn't the shard of crystal that kept him calm, it wasn't any external force that did it, it was his own will and mind set. So what was it that was setting himself off, was he really so surprised that he might be bound to Kelnica, or was it that he was truly nervous of being trained by someone else, afraid that they would erase everything his late master had taught him, maybe even erase him from his memory like wiping a protocol droids memory.

Kar spent a lot of time just focusing on this and draining his capacity to divine the reason behind his illogical and irregular behavior. He arrived to the answer...he was genuinely, for the first time in his life, worried, worried that he would lose what he had learned for his late master, lose that connection he had held by making it with another, and yet, he could not understand why he felt this way, he did not lose the connection he had held with his family, it still held strong, he still loved them, he still loved his late master for taking him in when he was still young. So why was this suddenly so different, was it because it was from one Jedi to another Jedi, perhaps, or was it because the binding strings of the Force he felt between himself and Knight Kelnica were so much stronger than those between himself and his late master? He eventually concluded it must be the latter, he would have no reason to fear it any other way, if the bonds had been the same he was certain he would be fine, but this strong pull made him uneasy. Finally coming to this conclusion he pushed his remaining will into it, purging it from him, 'there is no ignorance, there is knowledge' and with knowledge there is no fear. So his mind thought, until by the time he was done he had finally rid himself of his ridiculous fears and insecurities. He then got up, light headed, but still capable, he walked back to the training room.

"I'm sorry about that, I'm okay now, but definitely not read for..." he began before falling unconscious to the floor, his exertions and lack of having anything to eat yet today making him far weaker than he should have been. He was totally drained, and he doubted even a sudden bolt to his system would be enough to rouse him right now.

TAG: Training room folks

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

It took all of Chana's training not to suddenly collapse with emotions, as she worked on her mother, her mind whirling with so many question. Her mother, Krala Taka gazed up at her, her eyes heavy with tears, and fighting to keep her eyes open. Breathing in slowly, she opened her mouth.

"My sweet dau?, your pa?pe rested with me in out tent outside the village. They attacked, and we lost you. I am so happy to see you, dau?. Chana, we lost you, and they attacked, and you pa?pe and the other leaders led the village to a war with beasts of war. Bre-bre died from disease, sweetie,"

!!!!!!
    Chana struggled to contain her emotions. Her mothers words did not make sense. Her father was one of the most strongest in the village, which is why he was made leader. How could he attack her mother?! And using the animals? That made no sense. And she refused to process the thought that her younger brother was gone..especially from a disease. Was not the village healer there? Her village was tucked safely away in the mountains. Why didnt they just flee deeper inside, and stay hidden? So much didnt make sense, but she listened while her mother spoke once more.

Krala was now sobbing .. "The beasts turned us against each other. In the night, your pa?pe was driven crazy, and drunk the Piopean Berries just to go crazy. He came at me during the night, and-and he stabbed me, Chana. He stabbed me," she breathed to her daughter, while she cried softly. She withdrew from her daughter?s touch, sobbing to her self.

Chana wrapped the woman tightly in a warm cloak, as she bent down to examine the spear. She knew the marks her father made on his spears, so she examined it, to see if the story was true. Why would be be drinking Piopean berries?! Chana assumed the 'beasts' that her mother spoke of, meant the intruders. How could they make them go mad? What kind of weapon would do such a thing? Her people were not weak.

Chana's fingers tightened around the spear as she quietly checked it. She leaned forward and gently rubbed her mother's shoulders, while she hummed softly. The medicines she gave her, would soon make her sleep. As she did, she looked up where the others still stood, anger beginning to cross her face. These men moved far too slowly for her. "Stay here and rest. I be but a moment..." she said softly to her mother, and then stood up. The look on her face was one of fierce determinations, as she looked around, and then saw Kamos. She walked over towards him, bloody spear still in her hand.

"You play games with this man. If you know of a cavern, then say so now, so we can take these people and put them someplace safe. The dark comes soon, and most of them are too tired or injured to keep moving. If you do not know, say so now, and I will start looking, but I will not stand here while you ... 'play.' Too many people are dying."

TAG: Spycoder, G_L

OOC: IS the spear her fathers??

24. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Miia Norerre
    The Interrogator, Cafeteria

"How? I first met her when we both ventured together on a mission. She ignored me, ignorant little girl, I always thought of her. I know, I know, bad thoughts for a Jedi. We distanced ourselves at the Temple, until this very mission. For some reason she finally accepted me. From the ship wreck to now we have slowly developed are relationship. Sounds like a nice story, huh?? Julim stood up, ?Well, the ship has lifted off, so now I shall go try to locate some nice quarters for us all. If you see Kelnica, tell her I said hi,? he said with a grin.

"I will." Miia said, as she stood up and then left the cafeteria. She stopped in the door, unsure where to go, Miia spread out with the Force and could feel the whole ship and the crew. She began to wonder freely, she decided she wasn't going to do anything, but wander and watch and listen through the Force.

TAG: nobody?
    IC: Jevenethi Poctii
    Dayeeion, River of Grandok

?Last time I was here, you tripped and collapsed into the water. You memorized the whole map for me,? he said. ?Now, try to remember that map,? he said.

Jevenethi stood back and took a quick look around the place, he suddenly could remember this place, he wondered why he didn't remember this place before? He figured it was probably because of the invaders, he was focused mostly on getting these people to safety and avoid any battles with the invaders that he forgot that he knew this place. Now he knew why he found this place in the first place.

"If my memory serves me right, then there should be a village south east of here, an old abandon cave north of here that we just came from and a village that was destroyed far north away from the cave..." He suddenly stopped talking when memories of the the Village he lived in being destroyed by the invaders suddenly came flooding into his mind, villagers being murdered as they all scattered and his comrades falling victim as they tried to fight back...
    Realizing that he wasn't finished telling Kamos the directions to places, jevenethi snapped out of it and got back to talking,
    "There is a very long walk of nothing west of here, if we go that way we can try and get as far away from the invaders as possible, and then we could set up camp and send out parties to search for any other survivors and bring them to the camp. but you make the calls, you are the leader, so whatever-" he was suddenly interrupted when the woman who came with Kamos came up to them and started speaking,

"You play games with this man. If you know of a cavern, then say so now, so we can take these people and put them someplace safe. The dark comes soon, and most of them are too tired or injured to keep moving. If you do not know, say so now, and I will start looking, but I will not stand here while you ... 'play.' Too many people are dying."

"'Play'?" He asked angrily, He stopped himself from doing anything else and took a few moments to think, he calmed down from his anger and looked at the woman, "There is a cave north of here that we just came from before running into you and Kamos, if you want to go there, you can, but I suggest letting Kamos take things from here." He said to the woman.

TAG: spycoder9(Kamos), Ktala(Chana)

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Chana walked towards Kamos and Jeven. She heard the new man tell Kamos, that there is a very long walk of nothing west of here, and if they go that way they can try and get as far away from the invaders as possible, and then could set up camp and send out parties to search for any other survivors and bring them to the camp. A long walk of NOTHING? What exactly did that mean? And then she heard the man say that Kamos should make the calls, you are the leader...

Not HER's!

She spoke directly to Kamos.

The man called Jevenethi looked at her, looking rather angry. She didnt care, as he responded.

"Play'?" He asked angrily. He at least had sense to stop himself, and say nothing, calming down before he spoke once more. "There is a cave north of here that we just came from before running into you and Kamos, if you want to go there, you can, but I suggest letting Kamos take things from here." he told her.

Chana raised her eyebrows. "WHY?" she asked dead faced, with no emotions. She had her mother and others to worry about, while he acted like a child in the water. She thought to herself, as she looked back in the direction of her mother. That cave would be good, but if they had already stayed there, then there was a good chance that the dark ones might have found it by now. That being the case, she would rather stay in the forest. She wanted a place with shelter and could defend. Chana looked at the river. They could use that, if there were not so many of them. She turned, and stomped away from the men, her hand still clutching the spear.

Fine!

She went back over, and checked on her Mothers injuries, making sure that she was doing better. One she was sure that she was fine for the moment, she reached into her shirt, pulling out a tiny instrument. She began to chant softly, the ancient call of her village. They needed help. Her eyes closed for a few moments, she looked up, and then looked for a tree to climb, so that she could get a better look around. She then brought the instrument to her lips, and gently blew it, sending out a call to one of the great beasts.

If these men could not decide on action, then she would find it elsewhere. The great beasts might be willing to help her, or at least to help move her mother, while they looked for a place of safety. The animals would know if their enemy was nearby, and go elsewhere as well.

They would know what was safe.

TAG: Spycoder, G_L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.