main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Star Wars TV series in the future?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Queen_Mari, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen_Mari

Queen_Mari Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2006
    Why does Owen hate Ben? Hmmm, I really think it has to do with the fact that Ben knew Anakin and Owen doesn't want to have anything to do with Ben in case the Empire comes out and finds Ben.

2. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    They were originally brothers according to the ROTJ adaptation, but of course that has now changed. It could be a hatred that develops later. Could bebecause Bennever returns anything he borrws from the Lars household.

3. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    Or my questions in the series would be: If Leia is adopted and takes on Organa as her new surname, why is'nt her long distant brother named "Luke Lars" instead? I would love to see a scene in a young Luke's imagination when Owen is telling Luke the story of how his "father was a navigator on a Spice Freighter" - With then a total cheesy cameo by Hayden playing a very "different" version of Anakin. :D Maybe as a quasi-Mal Reynolds.

And as far as Harlock's theory about the hatred between Owen and Ben...Maybe Ben will be the "Homer" to Owen's "Flanders" as far as borrowing stuff and never returning it. [face_thinking] :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.