main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

STAR WARS TV SERIES

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by kandi, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kandi

kandi Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2008
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if we will see any sith versus jedi or dark jedi in the series. Or better still when darth vader hunts down and kills the remaining jedi at least I think that is what he does. What about the secret apprentice is he Lucas` vision or just made up for the game. I just think that without jedi or sith what is the point, I mean the 2 biggest films of the 6 is return of the JEDI and revenge of the SITH.

Also after the series I heard that at a convention someone asked Lucas would there be any series done in the knights of the old republic era,and stated that it would be something they would consider true or false.

Nothing here that couldn't be discussed in the general live action thread. G_M.

2. SaberJedi2

SaberJedi2 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2007
    Lucas has said that the Live Action Series will focus on background characters that we've seen in the movies but may have never heard from or know all that much about. I think it's also been said that we won't see much of (if any) Jedi during the LAS. Lucas has said many times that we "hear" about Darth Vader and the Emperor, but we never really see them.

About a KOTOR series, that has also been purported to be a possiblity in the future. We have a thread about that already HERE

3. LordHibbidyhai

LordHibbidyhai Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2007
    I've got an idea for the Live Action series.

In lieu of an opening scrawl at the beginning of each episode (or story arc) how about a holo news report. An alien (or human I guess) anchor setting up the episode via a news report on important or relevant Galactic events, sometimes talking about Vader, or Palpatine, or Tarkin, etc.
    Seeing these figures slowly turn from heroes to villians in the public image would be intriguing. And maybe a sub-plot about the Imperial Government shutting down the free-press.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.