main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Star Wars TV Show

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by gloomypadme, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gloomypadme

gloomypadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2002
    Since the forum is near deathly quiet I thought that we could talk about the 2008 show and what we are hoping will be on it. Personally, I think that seeing the Old Republic and the first war against the Sith would be so cool. Any other thoughts?

2. gneiss_jedi

gneiss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    2008?!?! Whay is everything cool happening so far into the future?

3. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    2008? I heard 2006. I've been involved in a lot of theorizing about this with friends- and I think I heard somewhere that Daniel Logan is the main actor casted so far- which means a Boba Fett show. Personally, I like your idea better about Sith Wars- Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma would be SOOOOOO awesome to see in action- but I think a Fett-centered TV show could be very likely to happen.

4. gloomypadme

gloomypadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2002
    Yeah, in Entertainment Weekly it said that it got pushed back to 2008. It's not like we aren't used to waiting 3+ years for anything Star Wars related

5. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Personally, I'd really like to see some of Obi-Wan on Tatooine who's supposed to be learning from Qui-Gon. We really need to see more of that, or at least I'd really like to. Lucas sort of cut me short on that in ROTS. I also think we need to see some of the larger workings of the Empire, you know Anakin still has a lot of Jedi hunting to do and a lot has to be done before a new hope comes in. This is a long shot but I'd really love to see some of Han's background (yes yes I love Han Solo too much lol).

6. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I think all of you have great ideas. I am especially for the Obi-Wan Qui Gon stuff. ROTS really did leave that in the air to much. But unfortunatly Lucas himself said we will more than likely not see much if any of the main movie characters. I had heard about the Daniel Logan thing which (brace yourselfs shocking news ahead) I would love. Now I also heard that the show was going to structure around Aalya Secura (I know I probably spelt that wrong). This seems wierd to me seeming we see Clones blast the crap out of her in the movie. Lucas also said at Celebration that right now there is no plans for a tv series focusing around the Old Republic era but it was something he wouldn't mind exploring depending on the success of the fisrt show. So it goes without saying but EVERYBODY WATCH THE SHOWS WHEN THEY START!!!!

7. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Yeah, I will watch most definatly. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing some information on a teenage Boba Fett. I think there's a lot there to explore. I hope Lucas changes his mind and explores some issues a bit deeper, just cause I'm dying to know. LOL

8. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I want more of Yoda. Not much is known about him and I think it would be good to know something about him. How he got started to become a Jedi perhaps. (<--- post E1) And what effect of being alone in solitude for over 20 some years had on him. (<--- years after E3) I think it would also be nice to see how the Naberrie family dealt with their daughters death since they didn't go much into detail about that. We just saw them at the funeral and that was it. (<--- a few days or so after E3)

9. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Okay how cool would a show based around this new Rise of Vader book be? I think that would be awesome. Now I realize it isn't going to happen but still.

10. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I agree, it would be cool if they based it around the new book coming out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.