main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends STAR WARS: Twilight Falls (OCs and Fits in with Canon, but without being influenced by it)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kev-Mas_Colcha, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    STAR WARS: TWILIGHT FALLS

Time: 12 ABY

CAST OF CHARACTERS (All Templars of Twilight, Grey Jedi)
    Kev-Mas Colcha
    A?Sharadd Hett
    Dade Leviathan (Used with Permission of MarcusDade)

Chapter 1

It was a peaceful day on Dagobah, its swampy jungles had not seen any visitors in a while. That was about to change. The new order of force users believed not in the light or dark, the Twilight Templars, were about to have an invited visitor. The invitee was Kev-Mas Colcha, the former Emperor's Hand responsible for hiding A'Sharadd Hett, an ex-Jedi and Purge Survivor, from the Empire. Hett, is now a member of the Twilight Templars and a Council Member, and was Kev-Mas' secret tutor in his ways during the Galactic Civil War.

Kev-Mas had joined Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy slightly after the New Republic was formed. He contacted Hett after he was expelled for ?dangerous philosophy?, for he was open on his belief that there was no dark side or light side, only good and bad motives, and thus could use any part of it for good. Hett, informed Kev-Mas of his location, and invited him to come and meet a Jedi who had been living since before the late Jedi Master Yoda was born.

This person, was Dade Leviathan, grandmaster of the Twilight Templars, and a master of the secret art of Midichlorian Manipulation ? an ability that made the user stop aging, and become essentially, immortal.

The peacefulness of swamp planet was blasted away by what sound like two TIE fighters. It was actually one Starfighter ? belonging to Kev-Mas Colcha. The glossy black, forked nose vessel came down to a landing on the planet surface of Dagobah. The clear, crimson tinted window of the vessel flung up, and Kev-Mas Colcha, flew out. He was a human in his late twenties to early thirties, with tousled black hair, pale white skin, and piercing red eyes ? those normally belonging to a Chiss. He was wearing a long red cape attached to a baggy red jacket with elbow-length sleeves, a black utility belt, and a black codpiece over a rugged black jumpsuit with black armored boots.

?So nice to see you, my old apprentice,? said a coarse, voice, sounding like the speaker's vocal cords were wrapped in Zeyd-cloth.

?Thank you, Master,? said Kev-Mas, his voice more clear than the man before his, ?Now, where is this Master Leviathan you speak of??

?That would be me,? said a third man, with a silky-smooth voice. Coming out of the shadows, stepping before the other, he appeared before Kev-Mas. He was attired in long, light gray robes, with a sky blue hooded cape with silver lining draped over his back, hood set down around his neck. He had long, flowing silver hair, light blue eyes, and fair skin. However, he looked as if he was in his late twenties, and certainly didn't look as if he had been around for long.

?So nice to meet you, Master Leviathan,? said Kev-Mas, rather disappointed by the fact that this man might not have been what his master said he was.

?What's wrong? Having second thoughts about my identity?? interrogated Dade, ?You obviously have no idea. I am a Master of Midichlorian Manipulation, and you obviously don?t know what you?re talking about, when you look at me by outward appearance. As a wise little green man once told me, age is not important.?

?Ah,? said Kev-Mas, slightly relieved, at the obvious mention of Master Yoda, ?So, what is this about??

?We would like you to join our order, and become a Twilight Templar? said the other man, A'Sharadd Hett, stepping out of the shadows besides Dade. He was an older human who looked like he had been through quite a lot. He had slightly tanned skin, his face decorated by Tusken Tribal Tattoos, and he had dark brown eyes, and long graying brown hair, pulled back in a ponytail. He was wearing tattered Jedi Robes, which were of a dark gray hue, with a brown cloak over them with its hood down.

?You see, Kev-Mas,? continued A'Sharadd, ?a man of your potential does not deserve to be training alone, with nothing to aide him. You need an order

2. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    Not bad. A good start. :)

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Indeed, a good start. It's A'Sharad, though, I believe.

*nods him on*

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, here's the rewrite. I've decided to write A'Sharadd out of the story to keep away from the possibility of rewriting canon.

STAR WARS: TWILIGHT FALLS

Time: 12 ABY

CAST OF CHARACTERS (All Templars of Twilight, Grey Jedi)
    Kev-Mas Colcha
    Dade Leviathan (Used with Permission of MarcusDade)

Chapter 1

It was a peaceful day on Dagobah, its swampy jungles had not seen any visitors in a while. That was about to change. The new order of force users believed not in the light or dark, the Twilight Templars, were about to have an invited visitor. The invitee was Kev-Mas Colcha, a former Jedi Padawan in the Clone Wars, and an Imperial Inquisitor in the Galactic Civil War. Kev-Mas had hunted the Grandmaster of the order, Dade Leviathan, as an Inquisitor, only to be defeated and left to question if Dade was right, and he was wrong.

Kev-Mas had joined Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy slightly after the New Republic was formed. He had been contacted by Dade in a Force Vision slightly thereafter, and told to go to Dagobah, to meet him. Kev-Mas, agreed, having interest in how Leviathan, had been able to use both "sides" of the Force.

The peacefulness of swamp planet was blasted away by what sound like two TIE fighters. It was actually one Starfighter ? belonging to Kev-Mas Colcha. The glossy black, forked nose vessel came down to a landing on the planet surface of Dagobah. The clear, crimson tinted window of the vessel flung up, and Kev-Mas Colcha, flew out. He was a middle-aged human, with tousled black hair, pale white skin, and piercing red eyes, though not the kind that you would see on a Sith. He was wearing a long red cape attached to a baggy red jacket with elbow-length sleeves, a black utility belt, and a black codpiece over a rugged black jumpsuit with long red boots.

"So nice to see you, hunter..." said a silky-smooth voice, almost as smooth as milk, coming from the shadows.

"The name is Kev-Mas Colcha," said Kev-Mas, "and this time, I come in peace."

"That's good to know," replied the man chuckling, coming out of the shadows, standing before Kev-Mas. He was attired in long, light gray robes, with a sky blue hooded cape with silver lining draped over his back, hood set down around his neck. He had long, flowing silver hair, light blue eyes, and fair skin. However, he looked as if he was in his late twenties, and certainly didn't look as if he had been around for long. "I wouldn't want to have to kill you, now would I?", continued the man, with an arrogant yet good natured tone.

"So, what is your name, why have you sent me," asked Kev-Mas, curious, "And why the frell doesn't it look like you've aged a single bit in the past 12 years?"

"I am Dade Leviathan, Grandmaster of the Templars of Twilight," answered Dade, "And, watch your language with me. I am a Master of Midichlorian Manipulation, and have been living for hundreds of years more than you have, just so you know."

Shocked, Kev-Mas stepped back. He had read of the technique known as Midichlorian Manipulation, a very rare and powerful ability to manipulate the very midichlorians that make up life, but he was standing before a master of it, even more rare.

"So, you still haven't told me why you sent me."

"Calm down, now, Mister Colcha," added Dade, "I was just getting to that part. You know how I told you before, in time you will know? Well, now is the time. I would like to invite you to train with my order, as a Templar of Twilight, in how to use the force as a whole. You see, if you accept, you will learn that the Force isn't restricted by light or dark. No, it is more in shades of gray."

"Why me?" asked Kev-Mas, "I am obviously not good enough. You gave me the thrashing of my life in our last duel."

"When you live for a thousand years like I have, keeping your youth, you will see that nobody is a match for you alone," said Dade, "You did well, quite well, in our duel, and I see much potential in you. This isn't something I say to anyone, either. If you join, you will not onl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.