main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Star Wars Ultimate Edition?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Nov 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    In my opinion, I think that it would have been cool to see him attack someone while in Mos Espa or something, just to show how evil he was.

Even on the Outer Rim world of Tatooine, word of a dark warrior wielding a double-bladed red lightsaber killing innocent people would probably have gotten back to the Jedi. Sure Sith Lords were known for killing people, but they were not known for randomly killing anyone standing next to them just because they felt like it.

Besides, Sidious was trying to keep himself, his apprentice, and his plans in hiding until the right time and offing a few regulars in the cantina would not have helped that.

2. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Rik, you brilliant, um, expletive commonly used by Gen. Patton, that is a great idea! By my calculations, it will be realeased on a Friday for two reasons: 1) Ep. 1 was released on a Wed, Ep 2 was released on a Thurs, so what is the next logical choice? 2)This is probably George's last Star Wars ( hopefully not!) so it will also be released on a Friday so as to be convenient for all his 3 billion fans. I am almost convinced that it will be released Friday, May 20, 2005 because the two Fridays surrouning that are too early and too late for Star Wars dates.

3. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Usually, the tickets for opening day are available like a week and a half before hand...And, hate to break it to ya boys, but classically, Lucas releases STAR WARS on Wednesdays. Andrew, EII was released on May 16, 2003 (a Wednesday). I'm not 100% sure about EIV, but I know EMPIRE & RETURN were both released on Wednesdays...So it looks like we're probably talking about May 18, 2005 for EIII...

So a midnight showing would be at midnight on that day (like Tuesday night, sort of!). I'm not 100% sure of the release date (it has been announced, hasn't it?), but hey, just take a vacation day at work. Most employers will let you take a single day if you give them plenty of notice (we're talking about 6 months, here!).

4. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Actually Rik, I have a 5-year callendar that has 2002 and May 16 was a Thursday. You could be right anyway. Hey, is the meeting still on for tomorow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.