main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V Star Wars: Uprising - New Mobile RPG post RotJ

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Taalcon, Jun 4, 2015.

1. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I now have a almost a full diplo set (the crummy kind that starts at two stars, but they're at green atm) except for -- ironically enough -- the hat itself. :D

2. JediFett10

JediFett10 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 8, 2008
    I shall be re-playing this again in the next couple of weeks.

Taalcon, How EXACTLY do you join a Guild???

3. Taalcon

Taalcon Chosen One star 4

Jul 12, 1998
    Just popping in to note that I have now successfully collected every piece of Tier 1 grey, white, green, and blue armor. Onwards to maxing out all the blues, upgrading, and collecting all the Purples!

Stupid extra rare imperial stuff, grumble grumble.

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm still looking to get starting-blue tier diplomat stuff. I'm doing T3 missions where they should drop but I still just get grays and occasional greens. Curses!

Also I hear there's a T2 Imp officer set?? Intriguing...

Missa ab iPhona mea est.

5. Taalcon

Jul 12, 1998
    Yeah, my obsession is currently just T1 stuff. I keep all the unique T2 armor I recieve, but currently sell all the guns and materials. I'm likely going to regret that, but it's at least helping me complete my T1 goals!

6. LelalMekha

LelalMekha Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2012
  7. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    Stylin'!

8. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    ....WANT

ugh I need to wait until a SB to get them, right? Imperial Opportunities are like impossible to find. :(

9. LelalMekha

Oct 29, 2012
    I have also discovered that the Nobles and the Force are somehow linked.

10. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah, I noticed the holodisk thing that unlocks the light side missions. Very very curious indeed.

LelalMekha is there a version of that image without the text boxes obscuring it? I'm unsure if you're delving into the game images or just taking screenshots.

11. Taalcon

Jul 12, 1998
    Okay, so I've collected every grey, white, green, blue and upgradable-to-purple Tier 1 piece of gear. When it comes to gear that begins at Purple (Enforcer set, Smuggler set, etc), are the only way to get those through the premium crane or special gear crew runs? I'm past level 70, so I'm not getting T1 stuff through opportunities anymore.

12. StoryWorthTelling

StoryWorthTelling Jedi Master star 2

Jan 8, 2015

You can still run T1 assault missions to get some of that stuff.

13. Taalcon

Jul 12, 1998

I think I've gotten all the gear I can just from T1 assault missions. I still run them for the T1 materials (I have some purples I can still up to orange), but the gear that starts off with purple as it's base don't appear to be 'best possible' options for even the highest challenge level for the T1 missions.

14. StoryWorthTelling

Jan 8, 2015

Ah. Then I suppose it is just the cranes. I'm not quite that far along in my gear collection yet.

15. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Urgh. Considering that cranes have gear that begins at green, getting purple gear sounds nigh impossible. I've gotten purple T1 crew before and blue T2 gear but that was exceedingly rare.

I'm currently all blue with one purple on the diplo set.

Missa ab iPhona mea est.

Taalcon likes this.
  16. StoryWorthTelling

Jan 8, 2015
    Anybody here fight Agent Skokare yet? Its the lvl 70 "light side" mission after redeeming 500 holodisks. His shield never drops, so I can't inflict any damage. Wonder if I'm looking at this the wrong way.

17. Cynda

Cynda Jedi Master star 4

Dec 20, 2014
    You need something to stun him. I used the ability Snip for rifles and then his shield drops for a moment.

StoryWorthTelling likes this.
  18. StoryWorthTelling

Jan 8, 2015

I got him with the durasteel cutter. Thanks for the help!

19. LelalMekha

Oct 29, 2012
    Wow, looks like there's family drama even in this game. Level 83 has such a sad twist. :(

20. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    uh spoiler tags? geez :p

21. LelalMekha

Oct 29, 2012
    Well...
    You've spent time making allies and mounting an un likely tripartite Uprising, you're very close to successfully abduct Commander Bragh... but your sister betrays you. When the operation starts, you realize the Imperial know your plan all along, because she leaked it "for your own good."

22. bsmith7174

bsmith7174 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2015
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taalcon likes this.
  23. newnin

newnin Jedi Knight

Oct 29, 2014
    Taalcon Can we get the Cartel Assault Opportunity moved to Bespin or Mataou?

24. Taalcon

Jul 12, 1998
    Sure. Bespin it is.

LelalMekha likes this.
  25. LelalMekha

Oct 29, 2012
    Good. I grow tired of the Bespin SB being delayed forever.