main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Star Wars Valentines Day Party

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jangosmom, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hey, everyone. In an effort to try to get something going out here in the Inland Empire, I would like to invite everyone to a Star Wars Valentines Party at my house on Feb. 11th., say 5pm till ? I live in Victorville. I'll provide food everyone just bring whatever you like to drink. I'm flexible with the time if this doesn't work.

2. Darthsuperbatpooh

Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2002
    i'm sorry...i have to go to a b day party that day...but if i did go, i think it would just be me and you... :(

3. jangosmom

Sep 2, 2005
    Well, I'm sorry you can't come, I understand how those things go.I appreciate the fact that someone read this and responded!! I think you might be right about the low turn out.[face_thinking] lol. Well, I've tried. I'm open for anyone planning anything anywhere...it would be nice to meet with with other Star Wars fans in the IE, but this is getting a little discouraging.

4. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Howdy folks!

Not been around for a while in here. Dec/Jan have been hectic. Lots going on as well as some s.o.b hitting my car so i've been dealing with all that nonsense.

I'll be away that weekend in Feb so wont be able to make that.

5. jangosmom

Sep 2, 2005
    Hi- hope you weren't in your car when it was hit. Sorry to hear about that. Thanks for responding that you'll be out of town.Hope you have a nice trip.

6. kitchenvixen

kitchenvixen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2005
    I wish we could come but we will be at California adevnture. SOrry I have not been posting.

7. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Welcome back!

8. kitchenvixen

kitchenvixen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2005
    thanks sith...lots of things going on here. Lost my grandpa and have a new baby on the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.