main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Star Wars video game ideas

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by darklordoftech, Aug 2, 2014.

1. darthtimetraveller

darthtimetraveller Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 9, 2015
    I'd like to see a super-massive open world game like No Man's Sky but with simple adventure/rpg elements included as well. Something like the Elder Scrolls 3,4,5 meets KotOR meets No Man's Sky. No more MMORPGs though. I find the idea of paying a monthly fee for a video game ridiculous lol. Maybe it could have that option, but it could also be a stand alone game that an individual can play on their own as well and lose nothing for it.

Vezner likes this.
  2. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Imperial Commando, an Empire-era game in the style of Republic Commando

Deliveranze likes this.
  3. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Man Im with you. Id love to see a game like that. Cross era fighting game. Some charaters can have multiple skins/unforms. Yoda and Palpatine unlockable. Id put Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Anakin Vader, Luke, Mace, Boba, Jango, Zam, Ahsoka, Ventress, Han, Lando, Cade Bane in this fighting game.

I also would not mind seeing an era based beat em up game like Streets or Rage or Double Dragon, walking through a stage beating battle droids down with Rex, Anakin Obi-Wan.

4. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    These could definitely work as smaller downloadable titles. With a stylish cartoony look the latter could be a spiritual successor to the Super Star Wars series. I think a tongue-in-cheek sensibility would be suited for both.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  5. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    A REAL Battlefront 3

6. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007

JamesSkywalker and Davak24 like this.
  7. Howard Hand

Howard Hand Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2015
    A REAL KOTOR 3, with a new score by John Williams and cutscenes co-directed by Martin Scorsese and Steven Spielberg.

JamesSkywalker likes this.
  8. JamesSkywalker

JamesSkywalker Jedi Master

Jun 8, 2011
    A new Star EAW and a new RPG like KOTOR not an MMO! A new Jedi Knight game would be cool as well but with better lightsaber combat. A Jedi fighting game would be cool where you can pit Jedi and Sith from different eras against each other. Like the game of Revenge of the Sith only better.

9. JamesSkywalker

JamesSkywalker Jedi Master

Jun 8, 2011
    The Jedi Knight games are pretty good for their time I still play them with mods to this day. Jedi Academy has some amazing mods.

10. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    Have you sent them off yet?

11. ojisan

ojisan Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2015
    I like the idea that was canned a few years back of a game that was set in the depths and dodgy neighbourhoods of Coruscant.. It was apparently in the works then was cancelled when Disney bought in

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

12. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    ^This. My dream Star Wars game is to have an open world experience (SP/coop, not MMO) like the Elder Scrolls or the GTA games.

darthtimetraveller likes this.
  13. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    I want another Jedi Knight game, so I can play as Kyle Katarn again.

14. darthtimetraveller

Aug 9, 2015

Is that series any good? I have JK Jedi Academy but haven't played it yet, is it any good do you know?

15. Davak24

Jul 15, 2015
    JK JA and the whole series is very good. I highly recommend you play all of it.

darthtimetraveller likes this.
  16. darthtimetraveller

Aug 9, 2015

Thanks man. I've had that game sitting in my library for years lol, i'll definitely have to play it now!

Davak24 likes this.
  17. Howard Hand

Howard Hand Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2015
    An Old Republic game made by the Naughty Dog crew plus a little extra Hollywood talent (some Hollywood actors, John Williams (Nobody said these ideas had to be realistic)).

18. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    How about a Plo Koon game?

19. SuperBoba

SuperBoba Jedi Knight

Sep 11, 2013
    It's quite simple. A EVE Online Star Wars game.

20. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    An open world Clone Wars game in which you can explore space and go to many other planets. The game would clear up the story between Dark Disciple and Revenge of the Sith, tying everything up nicely. The last level would adapt the final scene of the Clone Wars micro series (Grievous kidnapping Palpatine) and end with Anakin and Obi-Wan flying into space.

21. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    I was playing Wolfenstein: The Old Blood last night and couldn't stop thinking that this would be pretty amazing as a Rogue One tie-in.

22. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Open world, like Skyrim, where you're a bounty hunter and do all sorts of quests across the Galaxy. Guilds, Imperial enterprises, smuggling for the Alliance; the opportunities are endless.

23. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Development time would probably also be endless. :p

24. BobaBacca

BobaBacca Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 6, 2015
    A huge 2D open world RPG. Lovely graphics are all well and good but I prefer to have a galaxy that is absolutely huge full of detail.

25. Markpro

Markpro Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 21, 2013
    Sandbox game, start it on Tatooine, with maybe a few other planets in the galaxy, get in your ship and go into hyperspace (loading screen) from space to landing on the planet or explore ships in atmosphere.
    be a rebel, empire or padawan and work your way up, a game in the syle of GTA, far cry, just cause based on the GFFA would be epic and would probably the biggest selling game of all time, DLC would be easy.

darklordoftech likes this.