main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars video games.

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Just thought I'd start this thread, for video game discussions many of us have logged in alot of hours on Battlefront so post strategies and ideas here. Also if members want to get another system link party organized we can talk about here also.
    Is anyone planning to get Republic Commando?

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    Republic Commando is out on Tuesday as far as I can tell. Who is up for an xbox party.
    In other video game news I have read some articles on the new Lego Star Wars game which sounds like its loads of fun. That gets released in April, I think.

3. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    What's the deal with the Star Wars lego game? That sounds cool. What's cooler than legos blowing up? (Answer: Lincoln Logs blowing up.)

4. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I heard when you kill battle droids they break down into their individual Lego parts. Also, Qui-Gon and Obi Wan can use the force to make bridges and stuff out of the blocks.

5. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Are we gonna do a Republic Commando party? If so, I think it would be a good idea for us to wait like a week before we do it. That way, the guys who get the game will have time to learn how to play and then they can show the rest of us.

6. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    Yeah, I'd like to do a gaming get together where we hook up as many TVs as possible. Its just a matter of when people want to or when they are able to.
    I found a copy of Republic Commando in IF today. I got fed up at the Wal-Mart in Rexburg cause they didn't know what I was talking about and showed me a copy of KOTOR2. I guess cause it has the words Star Wars and Republic in the title.

Maybe I should have saved my money though and picked up the Star Wars Lego game next month.

7. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    Last night I downloaded the demo for Lego Star Wars the videogame. All I can say is this a winner. The graphics are beautiful and its a ton of fun. The controls are awkward on a keyboard so I'm looking forward to trying it on the Xbox. Its an amazing game!
    and on May 8 Lego Star Wars the movie will air on Cartoon Network!

8. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Do you think they'll ever do a Lego Jabba? That would be kinda funny.

9. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    They did a Lego Jabba's Palace set that came with a Jabba it was pretty cool, it even had a Lego Slave Leia. Next time you are over I will show it to you.

10. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    I was thinking more along the lines of a great big one. You know, one you could fit a midget inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.