main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Carb, IL Star Wars Video Games

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by MasterCpatch, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterCpatch

MasterCpatch Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    So here lately Yuri and I have successfully made LordInvar seriously addicted to the Battlefront games. I would like to broaden the gaming field a bit and see what everyone plays and maybe get some online gaming going. So if people could list the games they are interested in, I would love it... Plus it would give us another forum topic... Happy gaming

Empire at War
    Empire at War Forces of Corruption
    Battlefront 1 and 2
    and thats about it for the multiplayer ones

2. Forgeknight

Forgeknight Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2007
    Well it's highly possible I have played just about every StarWars game made from the old Nintendo system on to present day. I was a big X-wing fan when it first came out for the computer and played that series through all its advancements. I am currently playing Star Wars Galaxies and I eagerly await the next gen Star Wars games.

3. MasterCpatch

MasterCpatch Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    I personally can not wait for the new game come out for console. The trailer is frikin sweet. http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2006/07/22/star-wars-next-gen-2007-teaser.htm
    but what level are you in galaxies? cause i was thinking about jumping back in over either spring break or summer, you know sometime when i will be able to play. And what server? It would be nice to get back in and have someone to chat with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.