Star Wars video with AT-ST-2 Walker 3D model

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Ernesto, Apr 5, 2013.

Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Ernesto Jedi Youngling

I just made a video on Youtube, which inlcudes a AT-ST-2 Walker, I made it hole in 3D, it runs and shoots. I hoped you guys would watch it, spread it out, subscribe, lately i'm very busy with these videos, so I would like it if they would be watched ;)

This last night it got very disliked, and I just can't figure out why...
    Last edited by Ernesto, Apr 5, 2013
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    @Ernesto: Welcome. Hopefully, you stick around. We have a brilliant fanfilms section.
  3. Ernesto Jedi Youngling

Yeah, i didn't know that.
    But what did you think of the video??
  4. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    I'll be honest, since that's the best kind of feedback you can get. It looks like you know what your doing, you've certainly got the right camera angles going on, and it looks like you've had some experience with animation, but with practice and time your animation will get better.

It says you make one video a week? I'm not sure if this means you start a new project each week and then finish it by the end of the week, because then of course you can't produce an amazing animation in that time, so maybe you should spend a month on a project and see how good you can make it.

With the animation you could make it look more realistic, because that's always a huge factor in any film. An example would be with the AT-ST, as the movement and the texture still look quite unfinished, and the laser bolts and explosions could look a bit more realistic.

But hey, I couldn't make anything like this because I've had no experience with animation. It's a great start, so keep going at it and you'll be producing some great work in the future. But yeah, definitely get advice from the fanfilms section, because they'll probably give some better advice.
  5. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    As posted above, FanFilms is a way better place to get good feedback on ones video. So I moved it to FanFilms. :)
Moderators: AdamBertocci