Speculation Star Wars VII: Wrath of Vader?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by JoeyArnold, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyArnold Jedi Knight

star 3
    After the Return of the Jedi, Luke senses that he was conned by a fake Vader whom he thought was his father. Vader actually had a secret brother.

So, because they were brothers, Luke could not tell the difference between the two. After the real Vader discovered that he had a son, he had a mid-life crisis, was going all over looking for answers.

He even fought the Emperor out of anger, because the Emperor never told Vader that he was a father, that he had a son. Vader eventually went deep into space to search for answers. Luckily, the Emperor was able to get his brother to take his spot.

The Emperor was only aware of the creation of Anakin, but the master of the Emperor failed to tell him that an identical twin was also created on another planet far away. But after Vader had his temper tantrum after A New Hope, & ran off, the Emperor started seeing visions or feelings of the force or murmurs from ancient sith that led him to discover the brother of Vader similar to how Darth Maul has a brother.

Star Wars VII takes place thirty or more years after the Return of the Jedi, & this will be one family reunion that you do not want to miss.
    Last edited by JoeyArnold, Nov 15, 2012
  2. Buddha Fett Chosen One

star 4
    Er...okay. So you think Disney will alter the line in ESB to "No Luke, I am your father's brother! He kinda freaked out and nobody knows what's up with him. But still...join me and together we'll rule the Galaxy. As Uncle and Nephew!"

Sure. That works.
    spoooooky likes this.
  3. JoeyArnold Jedi Knight

star 3
    The fake Vader was lying about being his father & Luke bought the lie.
  4. Darth_Kiryan Force Ghost

star 4
    [IMG]
    Last edited by Darth_Kiryan, Nov 15, 2012
  5. Jobertus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    That's cute Joey, that's cute. I think this falls under the category of what would make me walk out of the theater while watching Episode VII.
  6. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    then what is the point of the Prequels then if that would happen??
    Last edited by Darth Vader, Nov 15, 2012
  7. DarthMane2 Force Ghost

star 4
    Are you the kid in that avatar picture?
  8. Norminator Jedi Master

star 1
    What I wanna know is, if Luke had put his father on ignore on holo, why would Vader's messages still show up if Luke uses a mobile device and perhaps an interface called "tapatalk", or something similar.
  9. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    We know Darth Vader has a brother, he's been a youtube star for years.

[IMG]
  10. The Hellhammer 7SA Forum Interrogator

Game Host
    star 5
    You gotta stop making threads, man.
    Seriously.
    Jobertus likes this.
  11. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    Redundant thread is redundant.

*click*