main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Star Wars VII - Your Synopsis

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by darthamon, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    @Metroman -

I give your synopsis an A-. I'm not keen on the title, but there's alot of elements in your synop that I have been discussing on this mb since rejoining. I see the New Republic fighting Imp cells throughout the galaxy as well as loyalists to the Empire. This is sort of the backdrop, constantly having to put out "fires."

I too could see Leia as Supreme Chancellor. And I would love to see the Mandalorians brought to the big screen. They have the dynamic ruthlessness that can give Jedi a run for their money (would make a formidable foe.) I actually envisioned a scene where General Solo attempts to stop a would-be assassin in a knock-down, drag-out slugfest and the General realizes, just in time, that the assassin is a suicide bomber and he manages to save a ship full of people or something before the bomb detonates, but he doesn't get off. Something like that.

I like your characterization of Jaina -- she, or any Ssolo child for that matter, would be a volatile concoction of their parents. However, I can't imagine that she isn't being trained as a Jedi already. Uncle Luke most assuredly would understand how dangerous it would be to leave such a powerful intuit of the Force to their own devices. But I also agree that Luke will take whatever Jedi padawans are existing at the time to a remote world to train. Yavin or Tython would be my preferences.

The above quote is a great use of juxtaposition. I have no doubts we''ll see this type of thing throughout Episode 7.

Lastly, your synopsis ends on a positive note. There's almost no doubt in my mind that it will not be the case. We could see one or two or perhaps all of the BIg 3 die during E7, ratcheting up the conflict and consequences for the other two episodes. I also believe that Jaina's brother and cousin will be pivotal, whatever their name, age, and sex is.

Again, though, overall I see alot of really good ideas that could be very close ot reality.

metr0man likes this.
  2. Corvax855

Corvax855 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 23, 2011
    Since it seems kind of corny to recite an entirely made-up synopsis, I'm going to put what I think might happen in the new movie in the form of an incomplete synopsis with big chunks excised for your imagination to fill up:

...set 42 years after RotJ, a group of conspirators...
    ...of the rival kingdom of...
    ...imperial sympathizers...
    ...depose Luke Skywalker's new Jedi Order and the New Republic...
    ...by resurrecting a mysterious figure from the pre-...
    ...vaults of the Banking Clan and an abandoned lab on Aborah...
    ...with his aid, the forces of...
    ...are defeated...
    ...a slave girl who is swept up...
    ...must find the legendary Luke Skywalker...
    ...droids bring her before Luke's son...
    ...wolf-like minion of...
    ...in hot pursuit...
    ...with the help of Han and Leia's daughter...
    ...she's found to be strong in the Force...
    ...Obi Wan's house on Tatooine to find the hidden...
    ...Krayt Dragon tears the...
    ...must get to Coruscant in order....
    ...Han and Lando join the...
    ...entire Republic fleet clashes with the kingdom's...
    ...she hides in plain sight from...
    ...moon base is destroyed in a massive explosion...
    ...Millennium Falcon into ramming speed...
    ...struck down in a fateful duel, becoming one with the Force...
    ...passing his lightsaber to her...
    ...she's triumphant in stealing the...
    ...contingent of soldiers and commandos are decimated...
    ...despite losing the battle...
    ...secret identity revealed to be...
    ...escapes to menace the galaxy in the next episode...
    ...she hears Luke's voice as the Jedi salute the...

3. Redfivee

Redfivee Jedi Master star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    Star Wars: Episode VII
    A New Threat.

- 50 Years after the events of ROTJ:An evil army invades and takes over 3 planets,there ultimate goal is to destroy the new republic and the Jedi.

- The plot is to have multiple Jedi Masters and Knights sent to each of the hostage planets and have them face off against the army or else millions will die.

- The army uses red Lightsabers too,but only a couple can use the force,they are also not The Sith,there something much deadlier.

- Around 100 Jedi now exist,All 25 of Luke Skywalkers Padawans are now Masters and they have there own Padawans.

- The main characters are a Jedi Master,his Padawan and a Dutchess who's planet is taken over.

- Luke Skywalker resides on Yavin 4 with The new Jedi order and The Droids.

- The Temple on Coruscant is only used by Luke who uses it to communicate with force ghosts.

- Princess Leia is now Chancellor Organa-Solo on Coruscant.She only has 2 cameos in the film.Han,Chewy and Lando have one at the end.

- The Majority of the film takes place on The Dutchess's planet where the leader of the army is.This is where we get to know our 3 new hero's and Afew other Jedi.

- Luke doesn't show up till half way through the film with The Droids and a bunch of Jedi Masters.

- Luke and The Masters kill most of the army and 2nd in command,but The Leader kills Luke and gets away.

- The movie ends like EP1 with Luke's funeral and a celebration.The Droids belong to our new hero's in the end.

4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    The threat of the sith is now gone only to make way for a much bigger threat....
    LIGHTSABER WIELDING DRAGON CLONES
    [​IMG]

V-2 and Panakas_Dawg like this.
  5. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    Star wars VII - The Communist Threat-

After the the fall of the Empire and the weakening of the Republic Darth Marx emerged to ignite a new era of class war across the galaxy. The bourgeoisie of the Republic, in reactionary fashion, have began a cold war of attrition against the rebel communist star systems in an attempt to maintain their Universal privilege. Rebel workers and droids have banded together under the leadership of the Sith in order to expropriate Republic property and for the first time create a universe based in equality for all. The Republic has once more called on the Jedi to maintain the status quo in the Galaxy but Darth Marx, Darth Trotsky and Darth Lenin have managed to form a mass movement which has brought production to a stand still and the Republic to the negotiating table....LOL

6. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    Star Wars Episode VII – A New Menace
    The New Galactic Republic has successfully created peace in the Galaxy once again. Over the many years they have gained new allies, including the new Fel Empire, who hopes to leave their evil ways in the past. But danger is now coming upon them when a new sith empire called the Krayt Empire.
    Trying to corrupt two united groups, together known as the Galactic Federation, the Krayt Empire begins to turn the Empire inside out, with a series of attacks on Jagged Fel. The irony of this is that his attackers continue to select groups of StormTroopers, who wants to return the Fel Empire to its old evil ways. But their attacks continue to fail, thanks to his Fiancé Jania Solo, and the very popular Skywalkers.
    As all of this happens, The New Galactic Republic, and The Fel Empire figure out the Krayt Empire’s where about by a few beaten sith. Realizing the dangers of a new Sith empire, they dispatch StormTroopers, Jedi let by Luke Skywalker and his son Ben, Republic Troops, and a whole fleet of starships led by Jagged Fel. Both sides were devastated by the battle, but in the end, it was the Republic and Fel Empire that had to retreat. Realizing war has begun.
    Oh, and one of the Sith have a lightsaber whip!
    The End.

7. battlefrontboy

battlefrontboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2012
    The new trilogy ends in IX with the Jedi council finally reinstated as part of the new Republic. As episode VII starts, Luke has been secretly training Jedi. He has been going from planet to planet with a ragtag group of trainees for 30 years, slowly rebuilding the Jedi. The populace distrusts the Jedi. Episode VII starts with Luke about to be executed on a hostile planet, when he is rescued by his padawans. Han contacts Luke because he needs help rescuing his kidnapped son. Leia becomes chancellor at the end of VII, but she is having to hide her Jedi powers from suspicious senators. The Jedi are called in to help with a new threat (a dark jedi which is actually Luke's long lost daughter) in episode VIII. Leia is assassinated. In episode IX the Jedi succeed and are reinstated into the new Republic. Han Solo becomes a Senator after the death of his wife.

8. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I don't have one right now, but I will say that I do NOT want politics involved in this new trilogy, I just want the swashbuckling character driven style of the originals.

9. IG_2000

Aug 5, 2008
    The Galactic Alliance (New Republic)? is in a state of political turmoil (alas, I said no politics JUST before, but I think this would work :p). Reformist factions usurp the power of the New Republic and the Jedi Order. A brief war between the two rivaling factions ends in a truce; the *good guys* controlling one half of the galaxy while the *bad guys" control the other half. In fact, Coruscant itself is divided in half similar to a West/East Berlin setup. While no fighting takes place, the galaxy is in a state of cold war.

In a scene that parallels the opening of Episode IV, Luke's cruiser is attacked by the enemy, who have plans to launch a secret attack on the other side of the Republic. Luke was in the process of scouting fringe systems to induct into the New Republic; these planets have relatively primitive cultures with no space travel or hypercommunications. Luke (and R2) become stranded on this planet, exiled. The planet's star is soon to go nova, and Luke, who is now aware of the imminent attack on his allies, needs to get off the planet and warn Han and Leia. On this planet, he meets the new protagonist, who is force sensitive (on a planet that has no knowledge of it). Together, they make their way off the planet (i've thought of a few different ways, but I'll just leave that up to your imagination)

That would essentially be the first half of the movie, with them leaving the planet being the equivalant of leaving Tatooine in the millennium falcon. Luke would sacrifice his own life in the end in a manner similar to Obi-Wan, while Han and Leia provide kind of glorified cameo roles: Leia being a Mon Mothma-esque character while Han provides the occasional comical relief in the few scenes he shows up in as an aged Rebel commander. (although I would love to see one scene with him in a barfight [face_mischief]

I can just picture a scene with an aged Han and Leia on a rooftop on Coruscant, looking upon a MASSIVE forcefield that marks the boundary between East and West Coruscant.

Leia: "Han... how did we let this happen?"
    Han: "Sometimes things are just outside your control, Leia."
    Leia: "We were just kids, Han... we single handedly took on the face of evil and won. And where are we now?"
    Han: *laughs* "I guess we really have lost our touch. Maybe we're just getting old. We can't keep fighting forever, Leia"

10. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    The New Jedi Order dispatches Master Groucho to planet Klopotnik to quell unrest. Along the way, he meets droids HARP-0 and CHIC-0, who proceed to gum up the works. Little do they know that the Sith have returned and Darth Moe (with his two apprentices Darth Larry and Darth Curly) is plotting revenge for the death of the Emperor. Meanwhile, Senator Abbott and Chancellor Costello brainstorm on Coruscant as to how peace should be maintained in the galaxy. Two renegade pirates, Captain Burns and his copilot Lt. Allen, may hold the key.

11. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    You forgot about Jedi Master Laurel and his Padawan Hardy. [face_shame_on_you]

Panakas_Dawg likes this.
  12. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    And what of Darth Rochester?

13. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Meh he couldn't be in it since Darth Shakespeare cannot make an appearance as well. Sith Lord Francis Bacon might be a part of it though.

14. battlefrontboy

battlefrontboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2012
    The beginning of Episode VII: Luke is the Republic's prophet. Unencumbered by the dark side, he has been able to see the future clearly and keep the government at peace. Luke feels a disturbance in the force. Anakin appears to warn him that dark Jedi will return. Luke has a prophecy of Armageddon.

15. JoeyArnold

JoeyArnold Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    what could be more important than bringing balance to the force?

16. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Luke, Han, and Lando wake up after a wild night of partying to discover that Chewie is missing. Trying to piece together last night's events they go along on a wacky adventure involving a baby Ewok, an annoying Nemoidian trapped in the back of a speeder, and Heather Grahm.

17. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    Just thinking what would really bring Star Wars back to the big Screen the right way, with all this talk of spin offs I don't want to lose focus on the main course. The Prequels made money but in terms of real cimema sucess, they were a dismal failure. Episode 7 must be a Great box office HIT of any spin off is a mute point.

Now with that said, 7 is going to a direct sequel to ROTJ, ( I waited my entire adult life to say that). It should be set some 30 years after Jedi ended, when we last seen our heros & the Galaxy at large they were all in celebration, the Empire was totally defeated, the Emperor thrown into a reactor core, Darth Vader redeemed by his son. 30 years can change a lot.....

7 should open something like this the core worlds being invaded, great war everywhere, the Republic once again on ththe verge of falling, Luke Skywalker absent, his whereabouts unknown, Han Solo a old drunken shell hiding on some dimly lite cantina on Nar Shaadaa, Leia struggling to hold the Allianace together, now her children must race to find her brother and that means reuniting with their Father and the fastest ship in the Galaxy before its too late.

18. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
  19. yggdrasil311

yggdrasil311 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 7, 2004
    As long as the Ewoks have big blinkie eyes, it's gold, jerry! Gold!

KevinM1 and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  20. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    I actually wouldn't mind if EP 7 opens high about Endor. Like a bunch of large republic gunner ships are transporting some Imperial back to Coruscant....or something. No Ewoks needed, we'd never go down to the planet. But maybe there's some reason for that system to be important 30 years later.

And opening above Endor would follow the pattern set by RotS ending on Tatooine and ANH starting there, 20 years later. Story-wise I always really liked that.

21. JaimePrater

JaimePrater Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    Didn't Episode III begin with the galaxy, and a war, with heroes in danger?

22. IG_2000

Aug 5, 2008
    I don't care as long as it isn't discussing tax disputes over a cup of tea

23. gregvader123

gregvader123 Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 16, 2012
    I've kinda wondered about this too. Episode IV started with the galaxy in civil war to kick off the OT, because Episode III ended with the establishment of the Empire and the beginnings of rebellion. With Episode VI ending with what pretty much amounted to the fall of the Empire and the galaxy celebrating, I wonder what major galactic event (or lack therof) is happening at the start of the ST.

I'm guessing it will start in a similar way as Episode I

24. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Episode VII will begin the day after ROTJ. Lando and Admiral Ackbar wake up realizing that the Ewoks cooked and devoured every single character during the middle of the night. This ensures that the EU was all in Lando's and Ackbar's head this whole time.

25. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    If people keep writing their own movies they'll just set themselves up for disappointment.