main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Vongwatch

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Coltran3, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coltran3

Coltran3 Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2009
    Sometime ago, I began the following role-playing game, as KOTORFan8, as my angered response to what I thought was a weak beginning to the post-Vong era of Del Rey? Star Wars novels [*cough*? The Joiner King? *cough, then sigh*].

Sadly, it never went anywhere due to lack of player, and GM, participation but I?m taking the reins one more time and trying it out since I?ve got a ton of time on my hands these days. Without any further fanfare, I present to you? Star Wars: Vongwatch

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/8/88/GA_Roundel.svg/120px-GA_Roundel.svg.png]

[Of course, the introduction presented below in classic Star Wars form?]

IT IS ONLY TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF THE YUUZHAN VONG WAR. WITH THE JOINT FORCES OF THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE AND JEDI ORDER SUCCESSFUL IN RECLAIMING A REFORMED CORUSCANT FROM THE ALIEN INVADERS AND PEACE FINALLY MADE WITH THE ALIEN INVADERS, MOST OF THE GALAXY?S INHABITANTS MOURN THEIR LOVED ONES AND REBUILD WHAT WAS LOST IN THE TERRIBLE WAR.

BUT, NOT ALL IS PEACEFUL. VARIOUS POCKETS OF RESISTANCE THROUGHOUT THE GALAXY STILL FIGHT ON, DESPITE ORDERS FROM WARMASTER NAS CHOKA TO STAND DOWN. FANATICAL YUUZHAN VONG AND TRAITOROUS PEACE BRIGADE SOLDIERS STILL ENGAGE IN COMBAT WITH A WEAKENED GALACTIC ALLIANCE NAVY, WHICH WOULD MUCH RATHER FOCUS ITS EFFORTS ON REBUILDING THAN ENGAGING IN MORE WARFARE.

IN ORDER TO COMBAT THESE POCKETS OF INSURGENCE, CHIEF OF STATE CAL OMAS AND JEDI MASTER LUKE SKYWALKER DECIDE TO FORM A SPECIAL OPS FORCE COMPRISED OF DOZENS OF OCCUPATIONS THAT WILL DO ?THE DIRTY WORK? AND TAKE DOWN THE REMNANTS OF INSURGENCE AROUND THE GALAXY THAT THREATEN A TENUOUS PEACE.

[Rules, character sheet examples, and miscellaneous information will be presented in the next post]

2. Coltran3

Coltran3 Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2009
    [image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/b/bb/88658_620_41.jpg/200px-88658_620_41.jpg]

Rules
    1.] Please, oh please, obey the rules of the Jedi Council Forums and Terms of Service.
    2.] No ?God-moding?, please, as fun as that can be? at times. If you do so, you will be removed from the game.
    3.] Please send your character sheets to me via PM after you?ve completed them. I can?t stress this one enough, so do not post them here before you?ve gotten my approval.
    4.] As much as we all love the Jedi, I?m going to ask that there be only two Jedi? at this time. There might be room for more later, but that depends on how far this game progresses. Oh, and please, no Sith. As we know, they are pretty much by the wayside after the New Jedi Order.
    5.] There is a two character per player limit, for the time being.
    6.] If you have any problems with another player, or myself, please send me a message via PM. I?m sure we can resolve it. I?m a reasonable guy as I?m sure other people are!
    7.] Of course, have fun! We?re here because we love Star Wars!

Character Sheet [example]
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Sex
    Height/Weight:
    Homeworld:
    Physical Description: [if you want to put a picture, that works just as well]

Occupation
    General Skills: [skills that your character knows, but those he/she does not excel in]
    Unique Skills: [skills that are unique to your character ? a la Force powers or skills gained from some sort of training].
    Force Power: [for Force-users only, of course. Choose from four and I?ll leave it up to you to be reasonable. If you?re a Jedi Padawan, don?t pick Force Lightning or something out of your reach, for example.]
    Primary Weapon: [your weapon of choice]
    Secondary Weapon: [weapons that are used aside from your character?s primary weapon of choice]

Personality: [what is your character like?]
    History: [history of your character ? it can be short, medium, or long. Whatever works for you].

3. wranglerpuff

wranglerpuff Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2009
    Id like to play... to get ahold of me faster u can reach me at clifftonlee@tmail.com

4. Blue_but_beautiful

Blue_but_beautiful Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    This one sounds like it could be fun, and I am always up for the chance to use my Yuuzhan Vong characters if you need some :)

5. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    color me intrigued...

6. TAHIRI_KWAAD

TAHIRI_KWAAD Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2009
    I pretty new on these boards, but I'm intersted in this. I'm a huge fan of the Yuuzhan Vong. I'll PM you my character sheet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.