main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars vs. Star Trek video Game

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by slimybug, Aug 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    I liked most of it. Only a matter of time before slimybug asks "Captain Archer vs Ghost of Obi-Wan" or some such thing.

Theres an Enterprise discussion on the YCC

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    pat-fett, don't you mean his hologram friend to appear, and help explain what's going on, ;)?

3. DUM4

DUM4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2000
    I won't get to see Enterprise till Saturday, but I think it would be neat to have Dean Stockwell (Al on Quantum Leap) have a role as an alien for an episode sometime.

4. slimybug

slimybug Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2001
    i didnt see, it, wich means i probably wont get ep2. Will there be an encore presentation?

5. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    Your right Val. maybe after the series is over they'll do justice and Sam will leap home. ;) Always hated the fact the he didn't go home when the show ended.

6. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    He was lost in the timestream.

Though think of this for a paradox, made by the final episode.

Al in the first episode was the one to do all the communication with sam.

Now we know al's life was saved in the final episode. He did not make the mistake he did in the first, and was able to get married. That means sam just leaped, and didn't get the help for all those other missions. So what happened? or did more than one sam get made, split into two or more alternate dimensions?

It can cause a headache.

7. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    That would be so cool, if at the end of Enterprise, it is revealed that Cap'n Archer is actually Sam through a series of time travel accidents.

Its not gonna happen, but it would be cool.

8. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    Yes I have thought endlessly about the same thing. But in my mind what happened was that Al was replaced by that Englih guy,I think the actor was Rodddy Mcdowall, from when Sam lead into Al when he was younger.

9. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
  10. DUM4

DUM4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2000
    Sam = Scott Bakula's character on Quantum Leap.

11. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
  12. DUM4

DUM4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2000
    What don't you understand???????????????

13. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    Quantum Leap ?!?!?!?!?!?

14. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    It's an old tv show.

15. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    Can someone just give me a detailed synopsis of the first episode of STE?

16. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    Forget it. Im back and happy BABY!!!

17. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    Warning, This is NOT my origanal script. I read it Off the internet. So this is not plagerism.

The Enterprise comes upon the Death Star.

Spock: It appears to be a weapon of mass destruction powerful enough to destroy a planet in one blast.

Kirk: Let's beam aboard that thing and blast them!

Sulu: But sir! What about the Prime Directive?!

Kirk: The What ?

Sulu: (Under breath) Idiot

Kirk: Grab a redshirt, and Scotty, Bones, Chekov and Spock come with me. Uhura, you're staying here.

Uhura: (under breath) Sexist pig.

(They beam aboard the Death Star. Eight storm troopers walk in.)

Stormtrooper: There They are! Blast'em.

(All fire and in seconds, the one redshirt is dead, but so are all the storm troopers)

Bones: We won Jim!

Checov:But Ve lost a leadshirt.

Kirk: Oh Well, We have more. At least I did'nt rip my shirt.

(suddenly Darth Vader walks in.)

Kirk: We Come in peace (whispers) Phasers on kill.

(all fire phasers. Vader blocks each of them with his hand.)

Spock: Our phaser blasts appear to have no affect on him Captain.

Kirk: No Duh! Spock get up there and do the Nerve pinch.

(Spock runs toward Vader, bt suddenly stops when Vader raises his hand, choking)

Spock: (in choking voice) Captain, I appear to be experiencing an abnormal lack of oxygen.
    (falls to floor, dead)

Kirk: Ah Heck! ill go up there and kick his butt myself.(Runs toward Vader)
    (Vader Ignites lightsaber slashing at Kirk ripping his shirt, and him. Falls to the floor in two peices.)

(Enterprise is watching on viewscreen. Sulu Doesnt look all that displeased. Vader Then Chokes and Slashes the Rest.)

Sulu: Take us into warp-Speed

Uhura: Captain the battle station appears to be powering up for a shot

Sulu: Shields!

(Death Star Blows Enterprise to smitherines.)

Vader: We won.

Piett: But we lost eight stormtroopers.

Vader: Oh well, We Have more.

so you can see, Wars can kick treks butt at the mear cost of eight stormtroopers.
    oh and if you laughed youre butt off and want to thank me, dont. like i said. this isn't mine, I Got it off the Internet.

18. Obi-Wan_and_only

Obi-Wan_and_only Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2001
    This is all you need

www.stardestroyer.net

click on the first link.
    Mad stuff

Vader wears cool space armor
    Kirk wear pajamas
    'nuf said

19. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    Seriously though that script doesn't take canon trek issues into account on technobabble and the like(IE. weapon output, and shield quaility, and happen to be equal to the DS, and maintain the ability to block such similer powered weapons). Since it's not canon it might be funny it has no basis on any argument.

20. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    Val, it's good to see you again, its kinda werd seeing ya not as yoda but i know its the same guy. I think youll all be happy to know that i am writing a serious script, detailing thiw, i should have it up in about two weeks. It's so cool./

21. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    Dude this script is AWESOME! I've made a few new bad guys like an alliance between the most powerful non-federation species, like Ferengi, Cardassians, Romulans and Klingons.

The fact that someone has to travel into another galaxy and travel through time. We'll they don't just d both, I made it connected. And, scriptwriters always want to have the reason for the plot, go with the bad guys plot. Like In STG. The reason Kirk was still alive was the Nexus. Now Soran didn't just have some other evil plot having nothing to do with the Nexus, he wanted the Nexus. So they were connected. Zsinj wants the time-travel secret from the Trek people. But they won't give it to him for a reason that Riker reveals. It also involves some Sith Lords cloning that is connected to the Time-travelling. It will also involve a Tasha Yar subplot. IT also includes a friendship between Threepio and Data.

And one of my favorite scenes is Scotty and Chewie workin' on the Falcon together and Scotty marvelling at the " Supremely small warp core" How's that for your "Trek tech better then War Tech Val.

Oh and Troi and Leia friendshp, as well as Riker - Han, Worf and Chewie. And Worf kicking the stuffing out of Zsinj (that's my second favorite scene)

22. Thrawn05

Thrawn05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2000
    Two words: TIE Fighter

23. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Slimy, don't be so self-congratulatory. Post some stuff and let people in the know judge. Not me, I don't know a Klingon from a Cling-on.

24. slimybug

Aug 14, 2001
    Klingons are basically Humans, but they're all black. Have, bony ridges on they're foreheads and Have Bright Purple, almost Pink blood. They are the Bad guys. They're NOT in the Federation. They are like obsessed with being a warrior.

25. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    I know what a Klingon is. I was making a very old joke. Guess it's too old...

//JC cries into Nad's embroidered lace handkerchief. No-one really loves him//

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.