main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Star Wars Wall Paper

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mordtat, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    http://www.rabittooth.com/StarWarsWallpaper.htm

I am currently using the Aayla Secura one... wow!

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Man, that dudes wife makes a hot jedi, eh? :)

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Ummm, Barriss... =P~

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Yes she does. Very impressive work.

5. Rabittooth

Rabittooth Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2003
    Thanks!

-Rabittooth

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Hey Rabittooth. Thanks for stopping by.

7. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Aye great talent :) Hope to see you continue your work.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hello, there, Rabittooth! Welcome to our humble boards! Very nice work on your page!!!

9. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Oppo & Yaddle! Groovy!

Great job!

10. Rabittooth

Jan 24, 2003
    Thanks again guys! My Wife, Kathy, was very happy to hear about your comments...she's three and a half months pregnant and the compliments really made her smile.

-Rabittooth

11. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Another little Padawan into the world. Congrats! :)

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Is this going to be your first child? If so, you are getting ready to have some of the best times of your life. :)

13. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    Yeah nice work Rabbit, both on the wallpaper and the Wifie getting pregnant. :p

14. Rabittooth

Jan 24, 2003
    Yep...it's our first child! It's got me so worried and preoccupied I can't believe it. Doing these wallpapers actually helps take my mind off the fact that I'm gonna be responsible for another human life!!

-R

15. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Its tough, I have two Padawans, a soon to be six year old girl and a just-turned three year old son, and they are quite a handfull. But its a wonderful thing being a father. Riff, Force Theologian, and Fett will back me on that. Just go with the flow dude. The first one, imo, is the hardest. You want to do everything just right and you really have no clue what the heck your doing. If anyone offers help, TAKE IT!! Dont do like some the first few days and say "Oh no, its our child, we have to do EVERYTHING." No. If Grandma offers to keep baby so you can sleep, DO IT. Learned the hard way about that one. :)

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    You dont have a thing to worry about, man. Trust me on this. Now, you WILL worry, I can promise that! Hehehehe.... but you will see what I mean when I say it will be for nothing. Everything will turn out wonderful, and you will look back and thoroughly enjoy the whole experience. By the way, let me just tell you that when people say, "Enjoy it, they grow fast!", that they are NOT kidding. It just seems like yesterday we had our first child, Logan, and even sooner that we had Colin. Now Logan is getting ready to turn 4, and Colin has already had his first birthday. They grow faster than you could imagine, but its the best ride of your life. And when the day comes that you come home from work, or something like that, and your child comes running to you for a hug saying, "Daddy!" or "Da-da!".... you will feel like you just brushed against heaven. :) Congratulations, again, man. ;)

17. Rabittooth

Jan 24, 2003
    LOL...thanks. Yeah, it's tough NOT to worry... but I'm sure there are truckloads of guys way less qualified to be a good dad than I am, so...I'll just do the best I can and hope for the best! :D

-Rabittooth

18. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I'm one of those guys on the truckload...

19. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    For those of you who can't make up their mind on which of these wallpapers to use...

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ce1d596b-6851-4948-ab76-b5ff22d37d69&DisplayLang=en

Go here and download this. It is a wallpaper changer. Save several images to the folder it reads from and it will change wallpapers at a set increment. Cassie and mine change every 15 minutes. We have about 20 different Star Wars images it revolves through.

Just thought you guys would like to know.

20. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Cool find... I likes :D

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

21. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Yeah, congrats with the kid, Ribbit. I wouldn't have a reason to live if it wasn't for Jackson. He's already 17 months old, calls me "Dae", has a great Incredible Hulk imitation, and is already showing great skills with a lightsaber, even when his was just 1! He poped the mess outta Poldu's bro like 3 times before he knew what hit him. And Poldu himself can testify on that one. Just teach the kid right, and everything will be fine, Rabbit.

FT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.