main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars:War of Souls- AU, SW/Bleach Crossover (Obi-Wan, Yoda, Anakin, Toshiro, Ichigo, etc.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RuneEisahn, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Title: Star Wars:War of Souls

Author: Rune Eisahn

Timeframe: A month or two after Episode II.

Characters:
    From Star Wars: Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Palpatine/Sidious, the Jedi Council, Dooku, etc.
    From Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya, Rangiku Matsumoto, Momo Hinamori, Byakuya Kuchiki, Rukia Kuchiki, Ichigo Kurosaki, Kenpachi Zaraki, Souske Aizen, Kaname Tosen, Ichimaru Gin, etc.

Genre: AU, Bleach/SW cross-over, a lot of action, and a bit of romance, tragedy, suspense, etc.

Keywords: Bleach, Toshiro, Hitsugaya, Yoda, Obi-Wan

Summary: The Shinigami Research Institute has discovered a new dimension in the Severed world, and Toshiro and a team have been selected to investigate it. But with the War with Aizen and his Espada rise over the horizon, enemies shall be made and alliances made. And a war looms over the horizon. And the winner shall rule the galaxy both soul and real.

Notes: For those of you who aren?t familiar with Bleach, please bare with me for the first few posts, as Toshiro and the group will eventually explain everything you need to know about Bleach to the Jedi.

[b]Chapter 1: The Beggining[/b]

[i]"Stupid old man, always putting me on these super top important missions." [/i] Toshiro grunted, as he walked towards his office in the 10th Division Barracks. Commander-General Yamamoto just seemed to love to torture him. Maybe it was because he was short.

Walking into his office, he found his Lieutenant, Matsumoto Rangiku, finishing the last of his paperwork. "Captain!! Your back from the meeting!!!" Rangiku yelled, flash stepping towards her Captain, giving him a large bear hug.Smothering him with her big breasts. "Matsumoto!! Let go!!" Toshiro ordered.

Rangiku blinked for a second, not registering the words for only a few seconds. Then she let him go. "Sorry Captain." she said. Toshiro just shrugged it off. His Lieutenant could be so weird at times. "Sooo....." Rangiku began. Toshiro readied himself for an endless bunch of questions. "Do we have any missions?" was her first question.

Toshiro sighed. "Yes, we do. It seems the Shinigami Reasearch and Development Institute have discovered a new dimension in the Severed World. And the Commander-General wants us and a squad to investigate it." he answered.

"Wow." Rangiku said. "It kinda seems like we get all the fun missions. So, who's in this team?" she asked. Toshiro blinked, he hadn't thought about it until now. "Well, the Commander-General said that Captain Kuchiki and his Lieutenant will join us, along with Kira Izuru, Rukia Kuchiki, Madarame Ikkaku, and Shuehi Hisagi." Toshiro said, as the names popped into his head.

"And when do we leave?" she asked. "In about, thirty minutes."

[hr]

"Master!" called Jedi Padawan, Anakin Skywalker, as he ran up towards his master. The two had just gotten back from Kamino after the failed siege by the Seperatists.

"Yes, Padawan?" Obi-Wan Kenobi asked. "I have to inform you, that Master Windu has requested an auediance with you in Master Yoda's chambers." Anakin announced. Obi-Wan nodded. "And did you here of the fall of Despan?" Anakin asked. Obi-Wan shook his head.

"It fell Master, while we were away. 3/4's of the defenders were able to get away." Anakin said, but paused. "And....." Obi-Wan said, sensing the distress in his padawan. "Master Tolten and hsi Padawan, Marrik fell in the defence." he said sadly.

Now Obi-Wan knew why his padawan was distressed. Marrik Despraex was a good friend of Anakin's. And his Master, Garin Tolten, was one of Obi-Wan's friends. The two used to go have a drink of tea every thursday.

"That is troubling." Obi-Wan said, stroking his beard. Placing a hand on Anakin's shoulder, Obi-Wan said "Go and meditate, my Padawan. Clear your mind." he said. "Yes, Master." Anakin said, before walking towards his room.

Obi-Wan sighed. He turned on his heel and headed towards Master Yoda's quaters.

[hr]

Toshiro and his assembled group stood in the chamber, waiting for it to come on. Mayuri stood infront of them. "This chamber shall transp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.