Star Wars Weapons

Discussion in 'Greenville, NC' started by Master_Dante_Jarmeck, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
    ive always been interested in the star wars weapons... lightsabers, blasters, force pikes... everything, so what does everyone here have? just out of curiocity.
  2. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
    personally i have a custom made EL lightsaber, minus sounds, and i just put a bid down on a cool lookin blaster, please everyone im interested in your weapon(s)
  3. Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Knight

star 1
    All I have is a light saber that I helped make last year. Actually, I'm a bit handicapped so Kel did most of the work for me especially since he's had experience building those in the past. I'm no good at putting things together anyway, unless it's a computer. :)

Hey guys, we should bring our light sabers and whatever to our next meeting so we can show Mike.
  4. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. The_Green_Ranger Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have a homeade lightsaber that I made last year (same time Q made his) and a fully modded and painted Kenner Stormtrooper blaster.
  6. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
  7. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    Static Vader saber, FX Vader saber, two DL-44 (Han Solo Blasters), ForcePike (Used to have the Stormtrooper blaster but sold it with my TK armor)

I'll bring one of the DL-44s and my FX saber.

Kevin H. - Jedi Master Kel
    (aka: Archangel)
  8. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
    now the DL-44's, are those the kenner versions or master replicas or did you make them yourself?
  9. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    I have one from Kenner, but the other one, I made for an AirSoft pistol and resin parts. That is the one I brought on Sunday.

Archangel
  10. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
    man, that must be awesome, i had the same idea a while back, but you cant really find the broomhandle mousers anymore. is it the spring or gas version?
  11. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    Was the spring version.

Kevin
  12. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    Was the spring version.

Kevin H
  13. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
  14. The_Green_Ranger Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah with a lot of ideas being thrown around for upcoming meeting ideas, I think later on we should have another prop building day. I really wanna build a MG-15 blaster as well as one of those big T-21's (I think they're called) www.tk409.com has tutorials for both as well as reference pics. Finally, I wanna build a Stormtrooper comm unit. (don't haveta build all my stuff just saying what I wanna get achieved at some point) I need all of this for future events and just to have and I believe it would be fun for us. We could also build more lightsaber handles. Whatever you guys wanna do is great with me.
  15. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
  16. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  17. The_Green_Ranger Jedi Knight

star 1
  18. Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Knight

star 1
    why didnt i think of that before? its so simple, the idea has just been staring us in the face!
  19. The_Green_Ranger Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know I wanna build a lightsaber handle like Kevin's Vader one...wow. It blows ours out of the water. Maybe not necc Vaders, but one of that quality.
  20. The_Green_Ranger Jedi Knight

star 1
    man, I just remembered seeing the other day online somewhere (blast not remembering where) a Stormtrooper helmet designed like the one in the visual dictionary (the one showing all the high tech stuff in the cutaway pic). AND it was usable. They had made it almost an exact replica of it. It was so awesome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.