Star Wars Wedding Video

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by CassiusMagnus, May 23, 2014.

Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. CassiusMagnus Jedi Youngling

Hi everyone. I'm here to share a project with you that I'm trying to get started. Star Wars themed weddings are pretty run of the mill anymore, but I'm not looking for that- I'm trying to make a themed wedding video. My wife and I have been married for three years, but we never recorded any video or took many pictures of our very humble wedding day. There were a number of reasons for that- family issues, money, and so forth. But now we'd like to go back and produce something to make up for that, something we can show our kids when they think we're showing them a really serious and sentimental bit of family history. And, hopefully, something entertaining enough to be worth putting on the web for all our fellow Star Wars nerds to enjoy.

You can read a little more on what I want to do here: http://igg.me/p/799607/x/640507. As we shot this in the redwoods, we're hoping to get a bit of Endor into our special day, including a nice speeder chase. The more support we get, the more impressive this can be, and the more entertainment we can bring to the community. Thanks for reading, and feel free to comment or message me if you're so inclined.
Moderators: AdamBertocci