Tampa, FL Star Wars Wedding

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by StarWarsBride, Jul 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWarsBride Jedi Padawan

Hello all. I'm new to this whole thing, so if I sound like a novice, you'll know why.

I'm getting married in November 2007. The whole froo-froo thing just isnt for me and my fiance. Were both big sci-fi geeks and wanted to do something that our guest wouldnt soon forget. So, were having a Star Wars wedding. :) It's gonna rock.

What I want are people who can dress up like clone troopers, Darth Vader and other characters like that to either be in the actually wedding ceremony OR/AND at the reception to take pictures with my guest and just give it that over all Star Wars feel. So, if any of you guys have clone trooper uniforms (the really good ones) and your interested in this, let me know.

May the Force be with you!
  2. Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Knight

star 1
    My husband and I had a Star Wars wedding in February, so if you need any advice just PM me.
  3. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Where will the wedding be located? We have all sorts of characters and props. One of our feiends had a SW wedding earlier this yar and it was so much fun. Let me know when and I can look for storm troopers, Darth Vader, etc.
  4. Annya_Latoure2 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh I love weddings!!! Jamie's was a blast and I love donning SW gear for public outtings. Give us a little intro of yourself and let's see what happens. I am Denise and I am a costomer.. Let me know if I can help. We need to know where and what kind of plans you have so we can help.[face_batting]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.