main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Star Wars Weekend Sept 6&7 at the Museum of Flight

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Kai, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Star Wars Weekend Sept 6&7 at the Museum of Flight, 9404 E Marginal Way South, Seattle, WA 98108 (Boeing Field)

Alpha Base (not sure if anyone else, like Titan, has been contacted) has been invited to show up in costume.

Opening times are 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m so I expect we'll need to be there about an hour before to get dressed, etc.

They want people in Star Wars costumes. This will be an "official" event so you will need a movie quality canon costume.

Who is interested and available? Post here or contact me via PM or jedikai at comcast.net

2. Jedi_Kai

May 27, 2001
    It's this weekend.

Clarification on the costume: a quality costume, recognizable as one from the SW Universe Rebel Legion standards

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I've posted the information on the main page at fanforce, you can read it here:

Main Page

It sounds like a lot of fun. I visited the Museum of Flight while I was visiting Seattle two years ago, I love the architecture of that building.

4. Jedi_Kai

May 27, 2001
    I had a great time. We were on the TV news, even! The museum visitors couldn't get enough of us.

My photos:

Saturday

Sunday

Thanks to everyone who attended!

5. sable

sable Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2003
    Here are my pictures of the event as well..

http://dragonfly.cx/gallery/index.php?spgmGal=Star_Wars_Museum_of_Flight_2003

Good times, good times..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.