1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Star Wars weekends 2013

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Poor Greedo, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poor Greedo

Poor Greedo Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 6, 2012
    Will anyone be attending this years SW Weekend? With this being the first year Disney owns the rights, I can only imagine how over the top it will be!!! My GF and I, along with a few friends are planning to make the trip in May (when the weekends begin) Anyone else? Maybe we can arrange a meet and greet for the forums? What say you Jedi-Council? What better place than Disney!!!

This year’s Force-filled fun will take place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 17 – June 9, 2013.
  2. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    Nope I love Star Wars but I am not a fan of those theme parks.
  3. benknobi1

benknobi1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    I might be interested in going, but I probably have to work those dates. sorry.
  4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Nightsister of Four Realms star 9 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I went to SW weekends several years in a row back in the early 2000s. I haven't been since and don't see making it this year but they're great fun.
  5. darth cigarsith

darth cigarsith Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2013
    i'm going to sww this year for my first time. never been to a star wars event before.i can't wait it's going tp be a blast
  6. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2009
    I'd love to go but Paris Disney don't do them and I can't really justify flying over to America for a weekend when I'd want time to stay there and explore around too.
    Maybe another year, and I can pack it into like a mini-tour, traveling around the West coast or something.
  7. SnakeWesker

SnakeWesker Jedi Master star 1

Apr 21, 2006
    Is this still a good time if you're not a little kid? I was thinking of going the last weekend they are having it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.