main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Star Wars Weekends

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Marold, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antonidas

Antonidas Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2006
    Disney will not let StarWar weekends be split in half. I have many fiends that work at disney and they all told me that StarWars weekends will be held here like usual.

2. Darth-Tradgedous

Darth-Tradgedous Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2007
    Hey everyone, Im from FTL/MIA but i was dropping in to see whats going on up in O-town. I saw that it seems like some of you are confused... I got some info for you.

Star Wars Weekends for 2007 are

may 4-6
    may 11-13
    may 18-20
    may 25-27
    june 1-3
    june 8-10
    june 15-17
    june 22-24
    june 29-30 (unsure if it will go into the first sunday of July. My sources say only the weekends of may/june.)

If i find anything else I'll update.

3. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    If those dates are correct it will be by far the most SWW days in one year. Seems unusual that they would make such a decision, especially overlapping C4. However, it is the e4 30th anniversary and LA's an awfully long way away. Who knows? This will be an interesting story to follow.

4. Antonidas

Antonidas Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2006
    That is very unusual for SSW. But why would they make the SSW so long? Unless they have added some new events to it. I guess we will find out in a few months.

5. siul-fer-nando

siul-fer-nando Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 30, 2002
    master Siul fer nando from the PRJO jedi hight counsular is here on orlando flordia satut you all

6. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    I live in Kissimmee (or will again soon) . I will certainly be there with a couple friend so f mine the first weekend. June 1-3, I believe. I went last year the weekend Rick made his second appearance and Jeremy Bulloch and Temuera Morrison attended.

7. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    You were right about the first weekend. They made it really easy this year. The SWW officially will be every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of June.

8. Star_Wars_Freak_2006

Star_Wars_Freak_2006 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    I will definitely be purchasing a Annual Pass for Disney this year, so I can go to as many SWW as I please. I live just East of Orlando, like 45 minutes from Disney, and I hate driving on I-4, but it'll be worth the drive!

9. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    The guests have been announced! Check the Official Site or the OrlandoSystem.com Events section for details.

10. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    I got to go Friday and it looks like I'll be there for a few hours later today. Kenny Baker and Bonnie Piesse are the guests. I got all I wanted on Friday, so today should literally be a walk in the park. More details on the OS site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.