main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Star Wars Where Science Meets Imagination - Los Angeles Feb 11- April 29

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by kay_dee, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    So can anyone here who wants to go leave Friday morning or afternoon and come back Sunday afternoon? Maybe we could contact people in SoCal to crash at their place?

2. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Hum, I'm leaning toward hotel only because If I'm going to be hanging out with Fan Force it will be rude for me to just use my friend's apartment as a place to sleep. If I stay with my friend, I'd just be meeting up with you guys on fan day. I May or may not be able to meet you at FIDM before I'd go to her house on Friday night (assuming she is not busy and I can visit her). We'd have to leave really early on Friday though, because FIDM closes at 4:00. They are not open Sunday.

I kind of need to know now so I can get in touch with her. Otherwise, if there is a group of us going down maybe we can split the cost of a hotel? I often find things under 100 a night near Disneyland.

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Kathy,

I spoke to Dale and he said he's 90% sure he can get Sunday off, and we're both off Thursday if you'd like to leave earlier and get more done. I gotta get that fabric!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.