main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars...With Lens Flares! (Fan Film)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ismahawk, Mar 28, 2013.

1. ismahawk

ismahawk Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2013
    Hey guys! Check out this two minute fan film!

2. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    Well, it had to be done at some point, I'm pleased to say that you did it very well. Liked the joke that we went from lens flares in the sky to, immediately after, a lens flare from the communicator thingy.

Since I assume this title is meant to be a mockery of JJ Abrams though, I'd have pushed the gag somehow—made one of the fighters fight to get the sun out of his eyes, I dunno.

Rick McCallum loves you!

3. DarkSapiens

DarkSapiens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2005
    "Two minute fan films" nowadays are SO much better than their equivalents of 6 or 7 years ago… (I've been remembering a few of them these days)

The costumes were good, the acting was good, the effect when the hand is cut is good, the music arrangement was good…

The lightsabers could have used a (little) bit more of work, the 3D rocks looked a bit funny (maybe the lighting is to blame?), and the hologram (a light projection) looking much darker than the background are things that one could point out, but overall, I liked it! :)

4. ashley8459

ashley8459 Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2013
    This is was pretty good. nice costumes and lightsabers.

[​IMG]