main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Star Wars XI Reformed to Battle

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by icxggrethixzchain, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icxggrethixzchain

icxggrethixzchain Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2002
    The Empires have invoked a government more commonplace to the people,after the latest icedent,but there is a new threat intent on thwarting the peace,an order similar to the Jedi,who may takeover and build again an oppresive and dark Empire....

At the world of Te Kevl'ith Teihlsa spars in practive against Camineous Maleyf a jedi master in a building at night.She makes a 360 swash and he turns a bit and blocks,she repeats and blocks again are made a couple more times then she backflips and they turn off sabers,and lightly bow to eachother.

"these places are just the are just the convisive and recurdled discipline honours,as you go to the world betond all is a focus so true of might,a sensation and doubtshall never truelly lay on memory of practice but far greater natures,of all that surrounds and the force flaying the desperation of the honorous,and showing them the tommorow with ever finer purity"C
    "your words have quite a magic,i ponder such teachings Camineous Maleyf"T

Beyond the city at a forest,lazer fire and 3 men in black,nearly military looking,running,chasing a beast.
    "the beast is fast!"
    "it may take us more than several wounds"
    "to kill it!"
    A claw swishes one as they pass next to a tree.The beast is 12 ft tall with 4 arms a furry back and scales the rest of body,it's claws vicious and it's build is strong.The man falls to ground as the beast makes away.The beast licks a bit of the blood from the wound it made,the furry of this hunt is uncertain to either side.
    "damn it!-go go!"they look at fallen member then run towards the direction the beast went
    They fire a few times again,then stop at open area surrounded with trees.It smashes down from above,and they fire rapidly making it howl,1 of the 2 is bitten and falls to the ground,but another lazering and it falls to the ground too finally.The bitten man fires 2 times into it's skull,finally killing it.
    "are you ok?"
    "i'm hurt,this goddamn Gitterchavd is more intelligent than we thought,better throw me in the bacta tank"
    the 3rd arrives and pushes a remote that brings a ground flyer and they heave the carcass onto it.
    At the city T and C make their way to a park area
    "there Elgenked is,at the park square"T
    The men with the carcass pass in front of them as they cross the street.
    "what was that?"T
    "a Gitterchavd,a wild animal,hunted for cruelty by many,feared by many"C
    "they hunt here?"T asks as they make to the bench E is at
    "yes,it's a tradition that has never ceased"
    "i see the game of practice is still with your interest Tiehlsa"E first speaking
    "yes,it's quite a passage of makings with Camineous as my sparring teacher"
    "dear Elgenked are the others to arrive soon?"C
    "yes tommorow"

2. Ra_Skywalker420

Ra_Skywalker420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    hmmm interesting...kinda hard to follow... but interesting. maybe it'll be clearer as this progresses. :)

-Ra

3. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002
    The next day at the same place in the center park,with fauna ,a fountain effectures,benches-sitting are Teihlsa,Camineous,Elgenked and before them robed and standing in the solitude ways of a Jedi are Marthengar and Gurqueel.
    "again the Gelts move to make their order a source of power,...a darker nature they are of"G
    "they have Sith foundation,and have sought to bring themselves to a conquering army,-over the past days they destroyed a council convoy to Laeghweiine,killing all-"M
    "when shall the council move against them?"C
    "i fear they do not yet see an interest in it,the Corse**** representatives were not the ones killed"G
    "am i not of certainty-Jedi(to M and G)that they have freed the imprisoned traitors durring the blockade,perhaps for their own interests as planners or leaders"E
    "they indeed did so- my own concern of their doings has reached a distance of trust with our governments who do nothing"G
    "we may find answers on our own,this time against more than rogues,these foes have ways of the force"M
    "i must go with you"T standing and projecting the harsher invalidations of trust and the situation

At Laeghwiiene the gathering of those who stood against the blockade and of course Kretch and Palthiton made place at a new conference room;a ground floor building leading to the general gatherings area and placated with minor staging area and 3 video screens and benches.Also attending the speaking placate were Cralthiton and a new military advisor.
    Palthiton stands and pronounces to the folks and interested leader types waiting to discover what was entailed of the problem
    "i have seen a Gelt,and know they fight like Jedi!-or what's worse the Sith-...if they should gain a hols on what we have fuaght against,peace will turn to nothingness,and chaos will take our world by storm!"P finishes the brash commentary and sits
    "the Corse**** council will not help us,we must take this on now-independantly,i have prepared a reconiscince mission -from there we will plan"K finishes and sits
    At the secret compound of the gathering Gelts,-mostly made of the alien species of Kreal,who appear reptilian yet with mawed faces and a tannish colour,tall,and with some form of skull anomoly like horns,there is leader to their evil ways and plans beginning were in good cue,as the convoy to Laeghwiiene had been destroyed.
    Garbed in silverish armoured clothes and most carrying light sabers at their hips a procession followed their leader to a vid comm in the dark underground of their keep.
    "great Keentor-we wish to make Te Kevl'Ith a place for Gelt purity to take hold"
    "good,apprentices with such wit shall have a plave when the time comes,tell us,how many are there?"GK opining himself and stating response in a darkly overlord way
    "at least 1 unit,...will do as i say great Keentor"
    "we must requisition more battle cruizers before we arrive there to do as that wich shall ensure a new Empire-remains contineous"GK turns off screen,turning about the several gaurd lightly bow.

At a desertous place with rocky flushes and minor hills and cactus of scortching weathers,a ground metal plate is the focus of a turning flyer wich lands and 1 Cooby and 1 Mragoo exit from it.The ground plate next to the flyers is a small round effecture and they begin to go into the ground arriving at a hall leading to an activity place.There 4 Gelt flyers 1 small cruizer and tech equipment and technicians are at work.A stream passes through towrards one side ,and the two take the metal overramp and turn twice at 1 of three hallways arriving at another flyer bay as 2 Te Kevl'Ith flyers are brought in from the ground level.The 2 pilots exit and approach the 2 Gelts,the 2 men are garbed in black and are the hunters whom slayed the Gitterchavd.
    "welcome Te Kevl'Ithens we've expected you"C(Cooby)
    "my interests of your orginization are honourable and high"1
    "very well-...follow us please-"M(Mragoo)

4. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002
    The four walked though some of the mostly metal covered hallways finally reaching one with 5 doors a side and they eneterd the third on the left.There in the room where 2 chairs with some sort of compounded machinery on them,and armours and flight suits and a table and a vid comm unit.The back wall had a star map with x's marking planets.
    "we have garunteed you're approval with the great Keentor,however there is a mark of union that must be made"C
    "oh,i-believe you mean to have us sit in these chairs"1
    Each of the new Te Kevl'Ith pilots rolled up their right sleeves and a machine at each chair swiveyed over and under the upper right arm and a special press made a blue-emblem tattoo.
    "ahhh!"-"rgrmrghm!"
    It was a sort of X with a flat lateral on the bottom of diagonal and a wavey at the top of that same diagonal and a triangle on the right above the flat lateral under the other diagonal with no laterals.
    "this is the Gelt promise of comradery,and fealty-at this time every order shall be obeyed-unless-you...shal be exterminated shall i say"M
    "as you know we have interests in reforming a new great Empire,i'm certain your hunting and fighting skills will be a great benefit-"C
    1 the hunter who was unharmed durring the Gitterchavd icedent stood and rubbed at the new -warning and loyalty tattoo.
    "i've always been interested in using my hunting skills,as a weapon of war"
    "as well as have i"2 still sitting
    "a formal combat excercise shall be your first efforts with us Te Kevl'Ithens,i'm certain a proving of talent may occur"M

At the reaches of Corse**** patrolled space 3 x-wings set in to the main star cruizer,and preps were being set to jump.
    "preparing for jump to lightspeed my-lord"
    "very good-....-on my -" the second screen in front of the front deck operators flushed with the view of 3 breaks from lightspeed.
    "bandits!- 3 - they appear to be Gelt!"
    "launch x-wings-shields on-turrets on"
    The 3 Gelt flyers were of black and grey paneling with regular air flight like wings with propulsion thrusters in the back of iether wing-virtually scaffing fire was made from them-and they were contoured a bit more sleekly than a craft of the length (150ft)might be.Suddenly 5 attack flyers from each of the 3 flew from a bay at the side of each.The combat began but the 3 Gelt flyers were swiftly moving about.
    "missiles launched"Cx(Corse**** x-wing pilot)
    4 missiles speed and turn towards 1 cruizer-flyer but anti-missles soon destroy them.
    15 versus 20 was taking place now and the 3 Gelt cruizers verse the grander Empire cruizer was as questionable of a match.

A Gelt attacker upside down turns then does a reverse to fly towards center tower firing lazers as the shielding is damaged,then another 2 move in and 6 missisles fired approach weakened area-4 are shot by the turrets but 2 make through and a harsh explosion rips the bridge.The general falls killed and several of the deck operators but 2 lead figures are still alive.
    "send an emergency signal to Corse****"non-standing in desperation
    "yes my-lord"the other gets standing and makes to panel and punches button.A blirting blue sound and light begins repeating.

4 Gelt and 10 x-wings are engaged at eachother flittishly speeding through combat flying,the remaining 4 x-wing cut away and go to a cruizer targeting it from a distance untill lazers make contact when closer with 4 Gelts tailing them.Explosions about outside of Gelt cruizer finaly end in a destroying explosion but at that time Gelt attacker smashes into the Empire cruizer doing even harsher damage sending bodies flying into space from the gashing,and 3 Gelt attackers move in from a further distance and return to 2 support criuzers while the x-wings flurry away and the battle settles.

5. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002
    At an open landing bay at Te Kevl'Ith Kretch and Palthiton arrive on a Laeghweiine mid-flyer with 4 thrusters at each wing,and exiting the ramp Kreatch is followed by 4 soldiers and 2 Jedi then Palthiton with 3 soldiers.There bratching the area are 2 battle flyers,2 cargo's,and 1 regular use craft.Positioned across from the park they begin to make their way.

At the same time M,G,T,E,C walk to a closed military bay a light distance to the south and approach 2 TE Kevl'Ith personell.

"i'm afraid young officer there isn't enough respect for the Jedi-from your leaders,for without the requisition of 2 flyers-a great-event of ceremonial caliber,will be lost!"C croons to 1 with eyes open
    "my respects-to your Jedi-Maleyf,however paying off us may be fine-but our suprivisors ,they'd kill us for it"
    "we are only borrowing-good men-or your(nods to flyers)-the flying abilities of mr. Maleyf and-i-are very top grade"E shaking as prefect to the simple ease of wich this should be
    "hello friends!"K
    "my fellow -Jedi- we have found you,looks as though you're recruiting some help"P
    "not quite,it's been a bargaining,however they won't let on"M
    "oh well,i don't think we need any more support-we don't have the councils if you don't mind me saying"G
    "very good-,thank you-"K to the 2
    Kretch with officer,E,and p at the control room of Laeghweiine flyer attend switches and take off.

K leads T,G,M,C 2S 2J through hall opening door to a small bay with 2 ttack flyers.
    "these are set to carry 4 passengers each and this cruizer is a good make"K
    C approaches 1 and swashes hand at the surface.
    "so we are preparing to make it to a Gelt compound-perhaps unseen?"C
    "we have located 3 places that may be the sources of the light jumps-i believe 1 will provide the answers"J1
    "though i trust our intentions i wonder if we may be taking too few cautions"M
    "why- there's no other way,after i saw that beast killed the other day-,i knew i had to fight for justice against that and a battle that will defend Te Kevl'Ith"T
    "a battle indeed is the opposite intention of our journey is it not commander?"C to K
    "yes...-of course"

"oh fellow warriors,Gelt,this unit is being shipped out to the ancient compound,it is a place of many legends ...-who bore the legacy of Gelt strength-you will take your combat flyers to a great cruizer and it will jump to the planet of Techhlint - a brilliant wild planet,you will train well, -carry your orders"an officer at the desert Gelt compound announces to the ranks-as the progress towards the new Empire of their intwntions builds it's way.
    The flyers go to a cruizer and soon it makes the flgith into hyperspace.Arriving the seperate attack flerys set and turn to land in a metal ceilinged-open portal 4 story bay with walls of grey quarry stones as the keep is,2 stories of wich are below ground.

1 of the flyers returns to the mid-cruizer,P and K await at the bay as 2 soldiers exit and report.
    "no signs of life"-1 comments just getting from flyer and K and P hit the door switch and make to the control room and soon again they make to hyper speed,stopping inclusively after a while.
    "we have life signs at 1 place-this has got to be it!"E checking a planetary moniter
    "ok i'm moving out of radar behind this sun,we'll take the flyers"K
    C,M,T,P in the first and K,G,E,J1 the other
    They fly through the atmosphere as the fading sunset sets colrs across bundles of clouds
    "2 matons till a visual,we should land now"K to C
    "got that commander-setting now"C

6. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002
    A gathering at the square senate building at Corse**** was finaly called into session.Argueing in lacrimaic mumble flowed about untill a placate took the floor.
    "please,please-the act of hainous war wich brings us today to a focus on what path to take,was,and i argue was and is the last step to these -Gelts -take!"
    Laeghweiine with 2 military representatives then took the speaking forum.
    "we have forged to preserve order,if carefully and as a wholesome group of consive military units we can end this shallenge-then let the war take the first turn"
    "aye!yeah!aay!etc"
    2 Mragoos then made to the center on their floater
    "the former costs of war were great,once in the days of the rebellion against the Empire our entire military only survived for the help of the Skywalkers,-may they be pure in the force-as now any steps taken shall be done with planning"

At Techhlint night settles and sounds of insects made their way as 4 Caleso birds (like owls with silvery beaks and skethertyne likeness)flew diagonaly past the group.
    "we can suppose there aren't any punch ups on us-i believe the jamming worked"K
    "that's one step in our favor-other than if we had aquired the Te Kevl'Ith flyers"C
    "do you think they have any joinees from Te Kevl'Ith or Laeghweiine?"T
    "yes,the faint signal was encoded-we found the hypertrace leeders from Laeghweiine to 1 of the 3 places"P
    "forgive me for asking,but,how shall we fight or escape if there are too many of them and not enough of us?"J1
    "the idea is to kidnap or retrieve information finally"G
    They walked a disance then reached a minor hill and found a bunker
    "there's a bunker of some kind-perhaps it leads to a back passage to the compound"K
    They walked to the feature and found steps leading 1 story into the ground-there was an empty torch holder and a wooden door.C and G pushed with their shoulders and broke it down

At the main bay of the keep the recruits gathered as a Krael Gelt spoke before them.
    "these days a finest warrior can be all that we expect with a greater sense of deception and control-that wich the combat in the air -shall satisfy our combat attacks on the meager Empire attempts at strongholds or i should say frivolous government-as we take Corse**** you will prove your strengths-this excercise is a flying endevour,take out the targets in the formations taught to you"
    They make to their flyers
    At the hall inside the group reach a force-field as the floor though was made of dirt,J1 held a small lantern and they walked in order K,G,T,C,M,P,J1,E
    "this force shield is a symbol of a technology that stands to check against our interests perhaps,-as i meditate i will pass through it,and be able to shut it off"C
    "please-i've been encouraged to believe such is achievable-and i hope-may the foirce be with you"G states stepping aside

The flyers fly low to 30 ft,and black wall targets were sprawled across the ground.The area was accented by forest and swamp though most the excersise had a cleared area.15 flyers crossed paths diagonally froming a triangle then swiveled towrds targets firing.The 2 TE Kevl'ith pilots then lead a missile firing at a target as they do a axis 360 and bank to the right each fler on the right does the same as the ones on the left go forward firing and dipping then straightening after.

C passes through the field with eyes closed,lights saber and swashes tech box,making it off.They reach a cross hall and C,K,G,T go left and M,P,E,J1 go right.
    T lights an electro torch,they reach a large room with crates,an emblem chair,5 chains from the ceiling,and 5 shields on the right wall.M group find 3 doors,and check the left,wich has skeletons some piled,some with remenants of flesh decomposed.

The flyers then form a square and the right and left do 360's firing missiles into a sand pile,then aft lazers fire the front and back adding to the lazer barrage.

"this is some torture device?"T asks of the chair
    "an emblem marker-for the Gelt order"C answers
    "shields of the ancients-not a Jedi's vice is it"K
    "no however i believe the Gelts have only be

7. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002
    "a weapon?"C holding one of the blck triangles
    "hhmm that's a strange particle metal-i think actaully it's a beam projectile,perhaps coded to activate a lock or system"G
    J1 and M move about the wall fealing with their hands,and C and M take one traingle each and get to the wall as well.J1 presses a block and a door moves inward revealing a hall with stairs 110 ft in,they proceede-G,C,T,K,J1,M,P,E
    "i sense a perpetuation of energy perhaps an unseen vice-or(lights saber)worse"G
    as G begins steps a hole on the wall fires lazer but it is deflected.C and T light sabers and G blocks a series of lazers for the others C and T fending for themselves,behind the rest after.
    "the first room that could be part of the used compound is to the right"E
    G carefully opens the door inside is a room with a placate-6 steps-4 ft high,3 planet globes of black and purple 3 ft diamter at ft wall,2 rows of benches and metal cabinets on the left next to a door at the back wall side.
    "a meeting chamber-these must be their hideout worlds,this is the one we're at now"
    "cabinets-with armour"T opens 1
    "and robes"K checks others
    "look into each-perhaps a useful item"E suggests-they are the same
    M goes to the door
    "there's an approaching presence"they set to sides of door
    a Cooby opens the door,and a Gelt is behind him,M lights saber and P deflects lazer fire into leg of Cooby,standing with sabers M and P threateningly the 2 drop their weapons
    "you're going to help us now,a little bit about what goes on here"P
    They put the 2 sitting at ft bench,and stand before them,the Gelts have their hands tied behind their backs
    "how many are there here?"M
    "ouhg;ouawbkjnbkn"C alien language responds
    "many many,50 or more"C responds after M sets saber,then turns off
    "we can fight together,i know many beliefs the Jedi of what's best for all,that's our battle"Gelt
    "no,i'm afraid the order of Gelts have shown us little purity of their interests,now tell us the location of an information source,that we need-then...then live will you"C
    "no,no games,this place for training,our boss only one time go here,no plans"C
    "i see,so why don't you tell us the location of the two planets shown there"J1
    "Metchrif system,eastern areas from the merchant stations in that system,from Tattoine"Gelt
    "the south is Tattoine?"G
    "yes,yes"Gelt
    "very good,as well as one more before we put you in a box for now,-what are these-black triangles for?"G
    "don't understand"C
    "no,no tell,ancient?"Gelt
    "very well-who shall put them into a crate belo?"P
    P,K,E,M put them into skulls crate,and M uses saber to cauters the plastic to shut it
    "3 parsecs of oxygen-"P

"if we want to do any good we should get the bomb to destroy the flyers that are probably here"C
    "yes Elgenked-lead the way"P
    E,G,M,P,K,T,J1,C
    they stop at a crossway and 4 with armour walk past,then they continue to stairs and go to door on left.There are food making machines,4 tables and benches,and a water container
    "we will have to be carefull,we only wish to destroy the machines"K
    "well stun the mechanical crew and put them in a room,this place is made of good strong bricks,should'nt it contain the damage?"G
    "yes i think so"P
    K and P make to bay at end of hall and stun 3 mechanics with lazer guns,they move them to a doorway and room at hall and go back to the other room.As they approach a Gelt from the stairs fires,P blocks with hand,and K stun fires.T brings the stunned Gelt into the room as P takes the bomb quickly to the middle of the area and flicks 2 switches.
    "20 seconds"P says at the door
    They close the door and run backstepping
    "bomb in star bay!"C shouts
    3 Gelts enter starbay and 2 other at hallway door,they notice the accute beeping and run back
    The group makes to the basement,G,P,T blocking the wall lazers
    "then they open the crate,grabbing each by one arm-the expolsion goes-and set to ground
    "they'll find you"G
    they run to their flyers,still night,take off and dock with the cruizer.
    "mission success!"C to the waiting party at side os little bay
    "though we're onto them,they know we have

8. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002
    Soon C,K,and T were taken to attend at a conference at a court room of sorts.There 2 military and 1 preturbing female sat as judges in the chamber.The room had a placate much like a judge's desk and wall decorations,photos of flyers and space,and benches,and 2 gaurds were posted at the door.
    "we have discovered they are amassing an army-there at their compound there were 2 TE Kevl'Ith flyers-do you still make no answer to that?"C
    "we are not foresaking the attempt to formaly counter the Gelt's questionable interests,Jedi-we have only what mutual Empire inerest as that wich is to be taken,as best to all however"M1
    "there is a concern that war is evoked in ignorance,tell us what will we do when they discover we are harboring the group who destroyed them?"M2
    "they doen't have a peaceful manifest,they are like Siths!they can't be -let to continue!"T
    "the best answer i can tell you is,we won't prosecute you and you may leave and take this deposition to Corse****-that is all"

A cruizer lands at the GK swamp undergroung compound.3 Krael Gelts,and 2 others exit and go to steps at bunker and enter coded door.
    "this is unacceptable warrior,not the fault of frail ability-i doubt very much,-however-let him have a saber-"GK
    There in a large room with only minimal ceilng to wall corner lighting,and 3 doorways,stood 4 gaurds on each side nd the newly arrived accused.1 is taken to black triangle ,on floor wich then sets force shield about,imprisoning.A gaurd brings the Krael gaurd a yellow saber and GK fights with an orange saber.
    GK sets blocks turning a bit and stepping back as furryiedly the opponent wrath attacks.Then sword to sword the blazinf electricity fizzles,but GK uses hand and sends opponent force flying across aways.The result makes GK foe drop his weapon and as GK walks to him a desperate attemkpt to grab it fails,as his arm is chopped off-then the final scream of agonizing death.

"unit 61-severed,this is general Palthiton do you copy"P P,K,E at controls of flyer
    "general good to talk to you,we understand you'n' your Jedi took out a Gelt compound-and won-they're really generating arguement at the senate"
    "good,we have more information,this isn't going to be easy-the Gelt are-"
    "actually sir i suspect you don't know a constituant starfighter was destroyed,and all the x-wings but 4-the Gelts"
    "thank you-technically this will make the campaign any easier-we'll be landing at platform 7"
    2 Gelt flyers,2 Te Kevl'Ithen pilots,2 Krael in each,approach Corse**** from space
    "we've monitered the ones we're supposed to take out landing at platfrom 7"T to K

"if you can not take care of these pitiful Jedi's we will"GK at vid unit with gaurds
    "yes Great Keentor,right now i've dispatched 4 Gelts to kill them-very soon i assure you-"the same dignitary as first spoken to
    "incompetance will not be tolerated sniviling -counciler"GK offs the screen

At the platform 2 military personell stand waiting as all of the group exit except P.
    "commander Kretch,welcome,we've been looking forward to an account of your bravery"S1
    "thank you-i assume we'll speak to the senators before they make a new appeal"K
    "of course"S2
    P exits the flyer
    "i just got a message that the information for the Gelt attack may have been sent from a place outside the city-i assume we mat want to indulge this matter for ourselves-"P
    to S1 and S2
    "prep 2 x-wings"P
    "immediatly general"S1
    "i'll escort you to the senators"S2

At the senators room,3 desks and decore much the same as the time just before the clone wars.C,E,M,J1 were spoken to by 1 of the three standing at desk
    "welcome friends glad to see they let you go at Te Kevl'Ith"S1
    "they have'nt been very leniant about issues"S2 now stands to speak
    "we should like to help you persuay judgement to form an action-when the senate is held again"M
    "yes,Jedi Marthengar,we have herd that 2 of their compound locations-other than the one you found-are at our disposal"S3 still sitting
    "possibly-however doubting the questionee's has eased my mind however"E suggests of certainty
    "well there is

9. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002
    The Gelts now had a progression of plans taking place,which entailed recruting the Kathindy aliens.They are like Geonotians only wingless,wearing leather armour with holes,pants with stripes,lazers,and are wingless.They appear reptilian and exist on a planet to themselves.The area was desertous with some hills,and a mid-village with black 4 story buildings,and bunkers and a training area beyond that.2 K flyers,tannish and shapped more sleekly than Laeghweiiene ones landed next to the manuevers practice area,then GK arrived,with 10 attck flyers,him with one of their cruizers.GK walked from the cruizer with 4 gaurds,towards a large flat plated area with K troops and a leader in front.2 of the gaurds waited at the begining and 2 approached with him to the leader.There were 30 some soldiers attending.
    "so you have been expecting to jion with the Gelt warriors,now that i've arrived-am i going to see a ceremony-or show of arms"GK
    "my compliments to the perception-Kathindy set arms!-of course great Gelt with only to appeal to strength-field soldiers combat hands!-begin"LK from sides targets fly like skeets,10 in rt row wrestle,as others shoot the targets,20 seconds later they all stop.LK puts hand to one soldier"hmmph-ah haah!"in incouragement,they applaude,and the Gelts do
    "may i state that though we are not lightsword combatants,these men have demonstrated that our strength is true"LK
    "soon we shall be united,my officer will leave you with information-and i expect you to be at the stronghold designate within a few passings of the sun"GK
    "very good-"LK -officer hands box to,then soldiers return to practice,shooting targets at hill next to area,while others practice combat
    "attention warriors,we will return to the city 1 last time-a celebration-then make the jump to the planet that will be our new compound-Gelts of a new alliance"
    They later form 3 across rows to make the march,2 wrestling soldiers take their time,then when the others are'nt looking they sketch away towards a bunker.3 others join the march but don't notice the 2,and they sneak to one of the metalic huts,with a flyer landed on it's roof.

At corse****,C,M,J1,P,T,-G,K standing as others sit,the senators at their desks.A holo comm activates at a senators desk
    "we're getting a communication from an operative Kathindy-"S1
    "i've been able to discover we are being moved to a Gelt hideaway,to join with them,i believe this is a sign of intentions to begin a battle"KA(Kathindy agent)
    "very good-i believe you have been very helpful-however any more communications-from escue may be hazerdous-i recommend you return to Corse****"S1
    "as you say"holo off
    "we have 2 locations,so with this information-i believe we are set to argue the matter"S2 stands and others do
    "the war intentions of these threatining fools is certain,that arguement will gain favor,do you not think so senator?"K asks as they make to the door
    "we shall see"

At the senate building,the group land in front ,as 3 other flyers arrive as well,and there are the grey aroured storm troopers gaurding the area.As they settle 3 seperate floaters take to the floor.
    "we again today bring you news of tommorows activity,and an impending devastation if we can't reach an agreement about actions to be taken-the Gelt have strenghtened,-their hideouts-and known to us at this time(murmers)-the Kathindy have joined alliegance to the one known as the great Keentor,this action surely beseeches an action in turn-that wich is war"S1 finishes
    "as we have defended the peace so again is the time to make a vote to do so-that time is now-...all in favor of a motion to stop this before it escalates-vote now"S2 from another floater(they acuasitioned 3 to take the floor)-murmuring

At 3 battlecruizers,70 stormtroopers at each go to prep holding stations,and 20 preped x-wings on each are approached by pilots.A Mragoo battle cruizer joins with a Laeghweiiene battle cruizer in another area of space.

The Kathindy flyers land at the swamp area,30,then walk to the entrance bunker.At the comm screen inside GK recieves a m

10. icxggrethixzchain

Jul 24, 2002
    The traingle improsened Gelt is at a 10 ft wide hall and 30 Gelts,the front hits button to open a door
    "storm troopers are the best way to taste the burning demise of lazers power-let's go""yeagh!"they go from the steps ,300 yds to the right are stormtroopers,a transport craft lands,the Gelts fire at it,the stormtroopers move forward,J1 fights 2 Gelts,then 2 Corse**** Jedi move in with 2 Laeghweiiene military firing and the 2 gelts are killed,but another 2,1 Mragoo and 1 humaniod saber attack,J1 does backflip,throws the humanoid,then turns around to see foe recatching dropped weapon

P makes 3 diagonal slashes and GK quick blocks stepping back then they meet saber to saber,they push away each,the swords fizzling as they seperate.The gaurds make it to a tech box and tear it open,Kretch there stabs it with dagger,they close the box.
    C throws foe with closed eyes and some lightening flys from his hand,then they meet and digonaly swift each 2 times.
    Outside J1 fights with quick l,r,l,r technique till other Jedi kicks saber from opponents hands,J1 stabs foe and shuts off saber
    only P and G remain fighting ,C and T victorious,GK luaghs as does swirl about with saber as they stand apart,then P throws him against wall with force,GK responds with lightening,but P concentrates and catches in hand,then throws saber spining it 2 times as jumps forward catch smashing-the saber into GK who drops to floor stabbed.Severl prisoners after the win,are taken to transports by stormtroopers.
    At Laeghweiine they're respective flyers land near the center activity court and 1 Leaghweiiene vattle cruizer behind that.
    At E shack,with drinks they sit at table,and next to it the black triangle is on,with a snakey like creature with wings jamming about
    inside
    "well,at least i've got an exotic pet-i can sell it-from all this"E looks over
    "not when they find out it was from the Gelt hiding world"C suggests
    "oh please-look how friendly it is-"T goes towards it and touches the field
    "no don't-"G trys to warn
    the creature flys past T and wildly about the room,they are bemused,and T is requited yet found to be whimsically set

the end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.