main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada STAR WARS

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lady_Lucas, Sep 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Since these are Star Wars boards I am curious as to what is your favorite trilogy movie and why? What is your favorite Star Wars character? :)

2. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
  3. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Is Star Wars mis. in the Canadian forum or is that a general forum? I was curious what you guys liked!

4. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    No its the film board that's where this kind of discussing happens

5. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Well I was curious what Canadians liked in term of Star WArs. This is a Star Wars forum!
    :)

6. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    dude, no need to be rude. She wants to talk about Star Wars. Which, believe it or not, is what these boards were made for. :p so let's let her discuss it, okay?

Lady_Lucas: i don't really have a favourite SW movie. i like 'em all equally. because to me all of Star Wars is just one big, ongoing story.

7. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    I agree they are all very awesome...I am a little partial to Empire Strikes Back. Favorite characters...Yoda, Han, Leia, (AOTC)Count Dooku. :)

8. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    I totally agree with AT, Star Wars is one big story. Obi-Wan is my favourite character though. In fact, he has been since well before TPM came out.

9. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    Boba Fett, is my favorite of all, has been ever since i saw him on the big screen

10. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Obi-wan is my favorite Jedi.

It's a toss up for me between Jango and Boba, I like them both! We just get to know Jango's character better than we ever did Boba's.

11. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    True. Now everyone knows who Boba Fett is, so I think it would be cool if they let his character remain as mysterious as it is now, and don't even put him in Ep3. That's not because I don't like him, but I think it would be cool if he remained as mysterious as he is now.

12. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    my fav. characters are obi-wan, young and old along with the original gang of heroes (luke, leia, lando, han, chewie, the droids, etc.). i also like the NJO's additions to the skywalker/solo line, jaina solo, jacen solo, anakin solo, Mara Jade Skywalker, and of course little Ben Skywalker. i'm also fond of Jedi and other good guys, whether prequel, OT, or EU. i like Mace, Dexter, Aayla Secura, Saesee Tinn, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Owen and Beru, talon Karrde, Mara Jade, Shada D'ukal, Tahiri, Ganner, The Dorsks, Corran Horn (when he's not being a know-it-all jerk), Kyp Durron, Etc., Etc.

I have too many favourites. :)

13. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    I can see that! There are so many great characters.

I like Mara Jade alot, Anakin, Padme all the old characters from the Trilogy. I am not too fond of the Emperor, although I do like Darth Vador!

That is what makes Boba intriguing is the mystery around him. It helps him maintain his rough image for sure. When you see him as a kid he already seemed pretty evil. Remember his evil laugh in AOTC every time they did something rotten!

14. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    "That is what makes Boba intriguing is the mystery around him."

I agree and that is why I don't like the story line Lucas has given us about Boba. Some things are better if you are left wondering.

Lucus could have used Boba in a much different way so that the mystery was still in tact.

15. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Your right Y.JediNiagara. I agree. I liked him shrouded in mystery. The one thing that we do discover is how Boba could be so evil, you know him having a violent dad!

In your opinion what part do you think Boba will play in the next episode? Do you think he will be worse than what we see in the Trilogy or a progression to that level?

16. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    I think he'll still be a kid, who wants revenge, bu i don't think he's gonna get any.

17. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    Don't you think he will be a teenager for episode III? I wonder if he will be violent at all? Probably.. [face_shocked]

Do you think there will be any spirit drop ins during Episode III like by Qui-Gon?

18. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    I seriously hope that Boba Fett is not in Ep3 at all. I think if he is seen in the next film, then his character will be less attractive.

19. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    That's true. It will be all backwards. I mean in the trilogy he is mysterious and then in Episode I we get to see him better. But if they overdevelop him it will mess up our initial impression of him in the trilogy!

So do you think there will be any spirit drop-ins? I hope Qui-Gon. He's the coolest Jedi! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.