main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star What? II

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by MangoJett27, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MangoJett27

MangoJett27 Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2002
    Hey Me and My friends are making a fan film, that is a parody of a couple of the different episodes of Star Wars... so if your interested in reading the script email me at HrdRckCafe27@aol.com with the subject saying Star What? post replies on what you think...

2. MangoJett27

Jun 28, 2002
    Please Reply someone....

3. gameboyry

gameboyry Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2002
  4. Darth_Gehenna

Darth_Gehenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2001
    You only waited 5 minutes for a reply? Shouldn't you at least wait a few hours before begging?

5. funkedelic_bob

funkedelic_bob Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2002
    God I hate it when people do that... Like... what do u want us to reply about? U just told us ur making a parody of some of the films... well ok... ummm here is the best I can do to reply to your post... "I hope it's funny"

6. Pixelito

Pixelito Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    maybe he assumes we're all starved for FanFilm related goodies, so we're all desperate to read his script?

7. Various

Various Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2002
    I think Gameboy put it best.

Give us something to reply about, man.

8. funkedelic_bob

funkedelic_bob Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2002
    Yeah that was my impression Pixelito :) Well if you want some feedback... how bout some idea of the plot here, Most people don't have the time 2 e-mail u and ask, there is another tip

9. MangoJett27

Jun 28, 2002
    ok... you guys care that much about me saying please, for a relply? which only means saying..."hey i sent you an email, just to let you know..." then i could check my mail and get back to you quickly... i didnt expect you to say how good or bad the plot was, i just wanted a reply! but noOoOo you guys get so in to these forums that you complain instead of maybe looking into what the person is really asking for, and another thing... if you dont care enough to send me an email for the script, than dont! dont complain to me about how lazy you are! and also if all you can do is complain and say how much you hate how other people handle situations on a public forum than maybe you shoud get a life

P.S. if your wondering why it took me so long to respond... its because i actually have a life outside of complaining to others about how i hate the way people use these forums...

10. StarWhat27

StarWhat27 Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2002
    How bout u take ur little dispute off this message board so we can talk about things that actually have to do with Fan Films.

11. MangoJett27

Jun 28, 2002
    you know what star what... your always giving me crap, so you better watch your back...

12. Darth_Jerak

Darth_Jerak Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    you're cruisin' for a bruisin' Mango. Just kiddin. Seriously man, just post an outline, or a synopsis

And please, leave your threats off these boards, that's really not appropriate.

Why do you and starwhat have the same number by your name? And why is this forum named after him? That's weird. Is Starwhat27 your sock?

13. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Hey! How dare you ask people for replies to your thread. You know that the posters here are rabid for something to post about. We can't post about something we don't know about like your film. But we shure as hell can post about board manners. So shame on you little padawan, go away and never return until you chop down the tallest tree in the forest with a salmon

P.S. - I changed the Monty Python quote's fish name because I can't spell

14. Various

Various Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2002
    EDIT

Alright, nothing to see here. It really wasn't that bad but then again I thought the Cable Guy was funny, so who am I to judge?

Like being called names by some kid isn't?

15. MangoJett27

Jun 28, 2002
    jerek... i was messing around with Star What he's my co director in our movie and i just wanted to get a rise out of someone... thanx
    and death... what???::confused::

16. Darth_Jerak

May 20, 2002
    Hey Various,

I'm not trying to be annoying, but seriously, that's pretty offensive, I'd recommend taking that off.

Ok, Mango, but still keep threats off the board, that sentence could be misinterpreted.

17. Arconna

Arconna Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    jeez, I'm glad I am probably one of few who actually read all the posts. It just makes me want to post info on my script. Always could use a good head chewing....

18. MangoJett27

Jun 28, 2002
  19. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Whispering Death is a little off tonight (READ: All work and no play make Jack a dull Boy), don't expect him to act his normal intelectual self.

20. Lots

Lots Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    ZAP!

21. Semaj Ovured

Semaj Ovured Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2000
    Here's an idea ... POST THE SCRIPT!

Go to Geocities, create a website, put the script there and POINT US TO IT.

If we like it, heck - if we hate it - we'll tell you ...

22. Darth_Jerak

May 20, 2002
    "Alright, nothing to see here. It really wasn't that bad"

I just don't appreciate people making jokes about persons with mental illnesses. By the way, I found Cable guy sort of funny, in a weird, horrible movie kind of way.

Thanks for removing the image Various.

-Kol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.