VIDEO StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, Heart of the Swarm & Legacy of the Void (En Taro Adun!)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Darth-Lando, Apr 27, 2007.

Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
  1. Zeta1127 Jedi Master

star 5
    I have an older computer that could probably handle it with more RAM and a newer graphics card.
  2. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    SC2 is still the most expensive game I've ever purchased, between the collector's edition and the extra RAM I had to buy to allow it to run (at leats run during gameplay- some in-game cinematics like the swarm around a BC were choppy framerate).

But then, the PC is a Dell intended for use as a cash register running Vista, so I guess I should be thankful for small miracles ;).

I probably will need to install a new HD for HOTS, though...
    Last edited by The2ndQuest, Jan 23, 2013
  3. The Great No One Jedi Master

star 8
    i have to say i'm extremely curious about how they're going to get her back control of the swarm. should prove interesting.

was watching that video and was thinking that totally did not jive with the ending of WoL, but the last few seconds solved that. :p misleading much?
  4. Boba_Fett_2001 Force Ghost

star 8
    Maybe the story takes place before WoL?
  5. The Great No One Jedi Master

star 8
    no, the ending part would suggest it does, since kerrigan doesn't have her swarm doodads anymore. other than her hair still being wonky as hell.
  6. Boba_Fett_2001 Force Ghost

star 8
    HOTS is out. Go get it fools.
  7. Zeta1127 Jedi Master

star 5
    I would but I still don't have something that can play it quite yet, though I am working on that problem. I have never been so interested in getting WoL and HotS than I am now.

I have SC and BW, I am Zeta1127 on US East and West, but very few people play games on official maps and those that do are so hard core, mainly when it comes to Big Game Hunters, that people like me aren't welcome.
  8. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    I've got the CE of HOTS ordered. I should probably finish the first one...
  9. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
  10. son_of_skywalker03 Jedi Master

star 4
    Finally got around to buying/finishing HotS (got WoL earlier in the summer), and my god was it fun. It really sucks that LotV won't be out until some time in 2015. The cutscene where Kerrigan
    Show Spoiler
    breaks Jim out of his cell was awesome.
  11. The Great No One Jedi Master

star 8
    yes. it was

i really enjoyed heart of the swarm. probably one of my fav campaigns for a game like that ever. and the mutate-able units was awesome.
    Last edited by Trimaj, Sep 16, 2013
  12. son_of_skywalker03 Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought I liked what they did with Wings of Liberty (cutscenes), but Heart of the Swarm blew me away.
  13. ManaByte Force Ghost

star 4
    Started playing some multiplayer again tonight. After being tossed as Zerg, I switched to Toss and am having fun. If anyone wants to play my RealID is ManaByte#1472
  14. Boba_Fett_2001 Force Ghost

star 8
    Cool are you playing ranked?
  15. ManaByte Force Ghost

star 4
    Yup. Only bronze right now in the top 25.
  16. Boba_Fett_2001 Force Ghost

star 8
    Cool. I've usually been in Gold but for some reason I got placed into Silver this season....I need to get the hell out of there. :p
  17. The Great No One Jedi Master

star 8
  18. Boba_Fett_2001 Force Ghost

star 8
    With the release of Patch 2.1 yesterday, Arcade custom games are now free to play. So anyone can get the starter edition and jump into the Arcade right away. Lots of great additions with this patch with my personal favourite being the option to have SC1/Brood War music.
  19. Boba_Fett_2001 Force Ghost

star 8
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest