VIDEO StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, Heart of the Swarm & Legacy of the Void (En Taro Adun!)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Darth-Lando, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One

star 8
  2. DarthBobbalot Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    SFL quoted someone? I thought you were against that.... And anyway, he may not be wrong, was the an announcement saying officially that it was an MMO? His info is just as much valid as this new 'announcement' because none are really credible. I guess the only thing that is verified is that it IS StarCraft.
  3. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6
    The two conflicting "announcements" both seem to have the same credibility IMO. I'm not believing anything until we hear something official from Blizzard.
  4. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I don't even know what this game is. I just came in to stir teh pot.

Bob: still don't like you. I quote people if their quotable reply was several replies up the page. I have issues with quoting the immediate post before theirs. It's redundant. A thread is made up of replies, they don't need to quote every time in order down the page.

GTHOTB!
  5. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
    In space no one can hear a murloc scream.
  6. DarthBobbalot Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What did I ever do, btw? i leave for a month or so and come back and the animosity is still there. No reason for it.
  7. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I've been busy / away so hadn't noticed your absence. Wanna leave again? :p
  8. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'd rather the announcement be about some other franchise rather than a StarCraft MMORPG.
  9. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    Is 2 posts above OK?

I want SC2. The RTSs are the only Blizzard products I've got into.
  10. DarthBobbalot Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah im leavin for boot camp june 10th so ill be gone for awhile after that.
  11. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Is that like Band Camp where you stick boots up your [whistles]?
  12. DarthBobbalot Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Dear lord i hope it is as fun as that. wait...
  13. Soontir-Fel Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm pretty sure it's when other people are doing the sticking.
  14. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I hate it when little kids say that and don't know how the rest of the phrase goes.
  15. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    So you hear little kids running around saying "other people are doing the sticking"

and how does the rest of the phrase go?
  16. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No, I meant "One time at band camp..."
  17. Emperor_Billy_Bob Chosen One

star 7
    So, clearly whatever is about to be announced is going to be a Starcraft game. There are even more rumors coming in that it is Starcraft II. Some rumors that it is "World of Starcraft."

I am still betting that it is SCII, and when I am proved right, you all can **** my ****.
  18. Vezner Force Ghost

star 5
    I so hope it's an RTS StarCraft II. I just reinstalled StarCraft for old time's sake. What a great game it was back in the day. Unfortunately the graphics are so dated now that I could only stomach playing it for about 10 minutes and then had to quit to play C&C3. :p

*crosses fingers in hopes of a SC2 RTS*
  19. Raven Administrator Emeritus

star 6

My source is the denist of a cousin of the parole officer of a Blizzard employee. He says that she says that she says that he says the game is going to be the long awaited Lost Vikings FPS. Discussion over, you can trust my source.

Sweeeeeeet. =P~
  20. Emperor_Billy_Bob Chosen One

star 7
    Hahaha. It'll be funny when it is Starcraft II and you all look like morons.
  21. gabe Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, though I'd rather have nothing than a Starcraft MMO. Won't happen though, Blizzard has a hard enough time as it is keeping up with WoW, they couldn't handle a second MMO on their plate. They're already at the top of the MMO food-chain, I doubt there's any incentive to release another large scale MMO.

Starcraft 2 or GTHO!
  22. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6
    After they canceled Starcraft: Ghost, you'd think they would want to take the Starcraft Universe back to it's roots...
  23. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I wrote a hate-filled diatribe to Blizzard the other day about StarCraft 2 and I got a nice, calm message back from a customer service representative. It seemed like he know anything about any sort of announcement on May 19th. What if there is no announcement?
  24. Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus

star 6
    well that settles it then :p
  25. DarthBobbalot Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Go on.