main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA starcraft

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Gohan, Jan 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Gohan

Darth_Gohan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2000
    does any one play starcraft/ starcraft broodwars over battle net.. if so i think it would be cool to set up a pittsburgh clan... i was working on it but im not to sure of what i have to do to get a clan.. any help on this subject would be hot!

2. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I play starcraft, but I've never played on the net. I'll give it a try if you want to.

3. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Never played it. :(

4. Darth_Gohan

Darth_Gohan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2000
    im sorry i havent been on... but i was looking for some tough players... net play is alot different then other types... different tactics...

5. Darth_Benell

Darth_Benell Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Hey, I'm a big StarCraft fan, but I don't play online much anymore cuz of my 28.8 modem and an un-negotiable father who won't get cable. Shux, but if u still want me, I used to be quite good online :).

6. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    does anyone play jedi knight or rebellion? I play rebellion alot online, and I used to be a pretty good JK player if anyone wants to get a game together let me know.

7. NGazer

NGazer Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2001
    My friend and I used to play JK back in the days of 28.8 modems....we never found anyone who had the patience to play an entire game of Rebellion tho...
    I tried to start playing JK again here in school but I am not used to the physics of the game. I tried to play on the MSN Zone and I just flat out sucked :( . I'm way to used to Team Fortress Classic, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.