main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Starfest 2011 - April 15th-17th

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Nov 16, 2010.

1. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    Why am I not surprised that you're looking at his junk? :rolleyes:

0kay, you can be in my photo too: me as Han, Cory as S.C., T as Leia and you can be pointing at Salacious' nuggets and giving a thumbs up. Shane can be tickling them, if he so desires.

2. Lego-Stormtrooper-1

Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR star 3

Apr 27, 2009
    I just call it like it is homie. You know you snuck a peek! [face_shame_on_you]

3. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    I want say that Jabba is a responsible pet owner and most likely had Sal... neutered. [face_mischief]

It would be bad to have your pet dry humping your Slave Girl's leg. [face_laugh]

4. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003

Do I have to use my hands? Or could I use my mouth?

5. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    And when are we doing this ? o_O

6. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    So help Me Shane, if I see you doing that with my painting... I'm gonna slap you with my giant paw! [face_shame_on_you] ;)

7. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    can i just our group rocks. :) =D=

i have two boxes worth of business cards...well technically i have 4, i didn't like how they did the backside, (off-center) so i called and now we have four boxes. :) that equals 1000 cards. not NEARLY as cool as the photo stand-up, but it is what i got. :) i bow to your greatness.

8. jthornto

Jan 20, 2005
    Whenever you can grace us with your presence and we can round up the other Homo Sapiens.

9. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Sounds like we need a RMFF photo hour or something, and that is just to take care of jt's needs, now if we get everyone else?s fantasies??? We could be there for day :p

10. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I have to start getting my costumes together. The RL photo shoot means I have to bring a third, probably RFT.

11. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Wow, it looks even better in color. The RMFF is so going to rock this StarFest!

Speaking of which, I received an email a short while ago saying that our banners have shipped and will arrive on Thursday. :D

12. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005

Ooooooooooo, YEAH!

13. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    :_|

My coworker changed things on me and now I am stuck here instead of coming there. :(

14. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
  15. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    In the future, I have a banner maker on tap, I just found out on Thursday that a friend of mine up in Boulder has just opened up a large format print shop.

He's doing a banner for me for Comicfest Panel Room 1. 8'x8' for under $150.

16. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    You will be missed Lisa....

17. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Thanks Michael. But, uh, let's just say all 4 of our banners cost about that much combined. ;)

18. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    Well where did you get them from, what did you pay, and for what size? He said he would beat any price. I gave him the price based on what I would pay locally.

19. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Oh, no! :_|

20. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    I now realize you posted 8'x8' and not 8'x2', which makes your price ever so much more impressive than my quick reply may have indicated.

Still, I looked up the place we ordered from and it says an 8'x8' banner is $127.36 with a 3-day processing time. Here's the link if you're curious: http://www.just4banners.com/ready-to-print-banner.html

Edit: We paid $147.84 (plus shipping) for an 8'x3', a 6'x3', and two 1'x6' banners, all with 1-day rush processing.

21. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    That sucks! No fair. :(

22. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002

With grommets and 1 day turnaround, it's pretty the same as what I paid. But since I haven't paid him, I may ask him to knock a couple bucks off, thanks!

Next time around, price it out and we'll see what he can do, he said he would beat any price. And he turned it around in a couple of hours and dropped it off at my office when I wasn't even there.

23. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Not sure when the next time we would need a new banner :p We had (and still have) the first one for so many years.

Who is going to hold on to those things???

24. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    1....2....3....Not IT!!

25. jthornto

Jan 20, 2005
    I'd be happy to nominate our illustrious CR!