main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive stargate rpg

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jjeess-ttyy, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjeess-ttyy

jjeess-ttyy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2001
    okay, i know there's bound to be people out there not totally for stargate, but hey, i thought of this. the main characters are: jack o'nell, sam carter, dr. daniel jackson, teal'c, and general hammond. hammond is one of those main supporting characters.

name:
    position:
    team:
    bio:

i'll start.

jack o'nell
    colonel
    sg-1
    jack's got a cocky attidute at the worst time in the mission. being the cocky one, gets him and the team in trouble sometimes. but he's really a good guy.

PoT edit: Locked as stipulated in the RPF rules and regulations concerning non-SW RPGs.

2. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    I'll play

name: George Hammond
    position: General
    team: SGC CO
    bio: Hammond has been in the military for most of his life. He was asked to become the CO of a top secret facility, which he thought would be his last command before retirement and only a short command at that. After the stargate was re-opened, he bacme the CO of project staragte.

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    There's already a Stargate SG-1 rpg.

see Legacy of the Ancients or go to my bio for the link.

4. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    the other Stargate game is SG/SW hybrid, and, if I recall correctly, not using main characters. Don't know if this distnction counts as totally separate.

You do have to have PoT approval for non-SW games though. Has this been done?

5. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    No, it hasn't. :)

This will be closed for a time. If an application is to be made, this may be reopened at a later date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.