main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Stargate SG-1~Star Wars~The Sith Join Forces with Anubis

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    IC: Anubis

* Anubis sat in a command chair aboard his Mother Ship as it hovered around a planet known as Cajimar, lightyears from Earth. He was most displeased with the progress of a fleet being assembled. He had plans for destroying Earth. They had caused him enough pain and trouble as it was. Two black armored super soldiers stood on either side of his command chair. They had already killed two Jaffa who had failed to have the fleet assemble faster. Anubis just had to wait. *

TAG: whoever

2. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Darius

Darius was walking out the room when he turned back to Price "Excuse me General but this P4X-99O you speak of, you say its unhabited" Darius walked round the table to Price and leant against it.

TAG: Price

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002

CHARACTER SHEET - GM APPROVED

ZTA-6479 "Seventy_Nine" - Team leader. Equivalent of sergeant, but if you want him to be a Colonel or Major, go for it.

DLT-5921 "Twenty-One" - 2-in-C. Pilot.

BTA-0113 "Beta" Basic trooper

MVH-1001 Maria Van Helsing - experienced vampire hunter. From Earth.

ANG-1002 Angeo Lim - Cadet Analyst. Who can take the Ancient/Jilusian reading slot.

Weapons. E-11s, P-90s, Zats (love zats), other conventional SW weaponry.

[i]The SGC control room[/i]

The klaxon that heralds an incoming wormhole echoed throughout the level, and the yellow lights started revolving in the corners of the control room ceiling.

"Incoming wormhole." Walter announced. "Signal coming in." He turned to the current officer of the day, as the General was still briefing SGs 1 and 2. "Sir, the signal claims to be from '[link=http://www.geocities.com/yavin_base/Pics2002/tmsquadsml.jpg]The Monster Squad[/link]'."

The dark haired Major Davis nodded. "We're expecting them. I'll handle this. Open the iris."

"Yes sir."

Major Davis waited at the foot of the ramp, looking up at the vertical pool of water-like energy, waiting for this mysterious 'Monster Squad' to step through.

A moment later, the pool rippled, a repulsor sled laden with weapons and box-like power generators emerging and coming down the ramp. Then came the Imperials.

Three fully armoured sandtroopers, dressed like white versions of Anubis' supersoldiers (if we've encountered them yet), their bipedal forms locked into eighteen pieces of polished Impervium armour, and carrying some big [i]frag-off[/i] blaster rifles.
    One trooper stood out, his right shoulder a flap of reddish orange padded leather, instead of the the white shoulder pieces his colleagues wore. All three had their faces concealed by helmets with dark polarised eye lenses and permanent frowns.

In their immediate wake, two more came through. Dark haired, a Caucasian woman, and an oriental-looking teenage girl. The former in a black one piece dress, the latter in a lemon yellow uniform dress. Both wore black knee boots, and in deference to their colleagues, Impervium torso armour, equipment belt, and E-11 personal blaster rifles.

Behind them, with a [i]whoosh[/i], the event horizon disappeared into nothingness.

Orange shoulder came round the sled, stomping down to the officer, and removed his helmet to place it under one arm, and snapped off a salute.

"ZTA-6479, sir. Presenting the Monster Squad. Designation, 'TMS-1'."

The major returned the salute. "Major Davis, Sergeant. Welcome to Stargate Command, affectionately referred to as the SGC. During your time with us, your teams' designation will be 'SG-7'."

Seventy-Nine nodded. "Yes sir. Do you have somewhere we can set up?"

"I'll have someone show you your quarters. Stow your sled beside the ramp for the moment." Davis waved over a female SF non-com.

[b]Tag: anyone[/b]

4. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    Character Sheet APPOVED

Sex: female
    Weight: 110
    Height: 6'0"
    Race: Sith
    Race Description:
    Homeworld: Courascant
    Jedi/Sith Rank: Dark Jedi Master
    Weapons: two red sabers
    Weapon Of choice: sabers
    Personality: mean, cruel, loves to torment poeple when she is in a good mood.
    Bio(Short Please): not much is known about Michealle, she became known to a few Sith, before she took off and went her own way
    SG-Team(Chosen by Me):none

OCC: Will post soon.

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: The Mons- sorry, SG-7

"Don't play with that," Angeo Lim warned, "it's not a toy."

The members of the SG team sat in the room assigned to them, perched on chairs, desk surface or in front of a computer screen, as she was. The subject of her comment was Beta, the sandtrooper BTA-0113, turning a deactivated Zat over in his hands. it made a little sound as it opened up, the business end pointing up into Beta's inquisitive face.

Buzz.

Tiny crackles of electrical energy washed over the trooper, and he toppled lifeless to the floor. Maria, the taller woman, stepped aside to allow the heavy form to fall past her.

"He's alright. One shot just stuns." Angeo provided, turning back to the PC screen.

Their leader knelt beside his man, putting a gloved finger to the other's neck. "Yup. Strong pulse. What was that thing?"

"It's a Zat. One setting, I think, but the effects are accumulative in the short term, sir. One shot, stun. Two, the victim dies. Three, vapourised."

Seventy-Nine nodded. "So he'll be okay?"

"Yeah, he'll come round in a few moments."

Seventy-Nine looked round. "Okay people. Don't play with the Zats."

Tag: Anyone

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Okay-dokey, until the GM turns up to give my team an assignment, I'll have my Major Davis npc continue giving my people training. I would also welcome interaction with any other players.

IC: SG-7

There was a knock on the door, and the blue-shirted Major Davis came in, saluting the team, which was returned, more or less competently. Well, apart from Beta, who was still unconscious.

"What happened to him?" Davis asked, looking curiously at the prone stormtrooper.

"Zatted himself." Lim supplied. "Apparently the charge can penetrate our armour, which isn't good news."

ZTA-6479 felt the need to defend Imperial technology. "To be fair, he zatted himself in the face."

Davis grimaced. "Ouch."

Seventy-Nine straightened, looking towards the officer who had invaded their sanctuary in this alien environment. "You wanted
    something, sir?"

"What? Oh yes. Training assignments. What have you learned so far?"

Seventy-Nine sighed, ticking off items on his black gloved fingers. "Friendlies include the Asgard, Tokra, and Jaffar. We have their descriptions and methods of operation. Hostiles include System Lords, the Goa'uld, and curiously enough, some more Jaffar. Also, some called Anubis abo, plus his army of super-soldiers. Also, not to play with Zats."

Davis smiled. "Good. Well done. Some points to add. With the Jaffar, assume them to be hostile until known otherwise. Without a friendly Jaffar on your team, there is no way for you to find out allegiances before you start exchanging fire."

"I could learn their language, sir." Lim volunteered from her PC.

"You're a woman."

"Oh, he's good." Maria quipped, grinning.

"Shut it." Seventy-Nine grinned at her comment nonetheless. He could be terribly benevolent with her sometimes, allowing her

to get away with things he wouldn't tolerate from his other subordinates. He even conceded command to her sometimes whenever they came across an honest-to-goodness monster.

Unlike his fellow sandtroopers, she wasn't a clone, and she dadn't received Imperial Navy training like Lim.
    His Dewback Patrol had been going down to Tatooine in an experimental shuttle and arrived in 18th Century Transylvania. You can imagine the confusion.
    Maria Van Helsing, prim Englishwoman and vampire hunter, had received an invitation to Castle Dracula, and you'd think, Don't go. But she had, then hired Seventy-Nine and his exotic looking band for protection from the vampire and his Wamphyri harem.

She had returned to the Empire with them. And when the orders had come in to help in the fight against Anubis and the Sith, she'd confirmed it wouldn't be a return to the whalebone corset for her, then been almost pleased to return to help out her old planet.
    Brought back to the present, Seventy-Nine nodded to Davis. "Carry on, sir."

"Thank you, Sergeant." He looked towards Lim again. "The Jaffar think females are for staying home and making babies. They wouldn't even listen to you."

The Analyst lifted the E-11 blaster carbine from behind her keyboard. "Bet they'd listen to this. 'Listen up or lose a kneecap'; that could be my opening gambit."

Davis grinned back, his mood lifted after Maria's quip. "It could at that. But back to business. Sergeant, I understand one of your team is a pilot?"

The third sandtrooper, who up till now had remained silent and in the background, content to let the others banter with this military alien, stood wearily, raising a hand. "That'll be me, sir."

Davis looked at a handsome young man who like himself had a reasonable mop of black straight hair. "Your name, son?"

"DLT-5921. You can call me 'Twenty-One'."

"Twenty-One. If you could come with me please. We have a simulator set up to train you to operate an Al Kesh."

"A what?"

"It's a Goa'uld cargo ship. Hyperspace capable vessel that has proven easiest for us to commandeer."

"You mean 'steal'."

Davis raised his hands in mock surrender. "We're at war, soldier. Now, are you coming?"

Twenty-One buckled his E-11 to his waist and looked towards Seventy-Nine,

7. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    IC General Price

General Price wanderd threw the halls. Reaching his office he sat down on his chair.

'SG-7 come to my office.'

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: And what, we're supposed to hear that? No intercom or nuffin'.

9. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    *GM APPROVED*

Sex: Female
    Weight: 125 pounds
    Height: 5'9
    Race: Gray Jedi
    Race Description: HUMAN
    Homeworld: Tatooine
    Jedi/Sith Rank: none, Grey Jedi
    Job(Only if part of the SGC.):
    Job Description:
    Weapons: Silver lightsaber
    Weapon Of choice: lightsaber
    Personality: A little crazy, but caring towards others. meaning women and men....
    Bio(Short Please): Uhhhh has a younger brother. Left the Jedi Order and became a Sith. Soon after she became a Grey Jedi, protecting the weak and non deserving,
    SG-Team(Chosen by Me): None

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002

The members of SG-7 filed dutifully into the General's office and sat down around the briefing table.
    Even Twenty-One was there, aborting his Stargate journey to the Alpha Site so late that the Major was going to arrive there alone and wonder what became of his travelling companion.

The General's comment to his office had fortunately been heard by a Columni Rebaxan MSE-6 mouse droid that had been pleasuring itself beneath the table.

Who even knows how a mouse droid gets its jollies. I'm hoping there was a ball of wool under there. But anyway, it had heard the General's comment, and alerted Seventy-Nine.

"General," Seventy-Nine said respectfully, "my team are ready for whatever you throw at us."

Tag: Bro-Cos

11. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC: Not knowing if Anubis about the Sith. So let me know if this is wrong.

IC:Michealle (lightyears from Earth)

As Michealle flew her damaged ship, towards the unknown planet, her radar started blipping. "Oh, good someone in the area, maybe they can help me out." Then her ship's thrusters gave out for the last time. "I better start hailing that ship and hope they can get my signal. Mayday, Mayday can anyone read me? My ship has lost all thrusters and need help!" As she hailed the unknown ship, she put her sabers on the belt clip and got ready for a fight, not knowing if there were Jedi or something else on that ship.

TAG:MasterP

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: All players/GMs report in please.

Using the authority invested in me as apparently the only fragger around, I would like an update of all players, SG teams, and factions present.

Then until our Games Master sorts out whatever it is that is keeping him from supporting his RPG, I shall manouver my people to interact with the other characters.

13. jedi-master-kelly

jedi-master-kelly Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2005
    I know i'm not part of this RP but I have something to tell ya. Bro-cos has been banned. Yesterday there was a thread started by Unit1-49 saying, "How dar they ban Bro-cos!". So I gyess your in complete control Sith-I-5.

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: jedi_master_kelly's report has been confirmed. No data available.

No idea when Bro-cos will be back, but in the meantime, I want to try to keep things going until he does. This is my first involvement in an Stargate rpg, so I'm prepared to go quite a ways before it dies.
    However, I'm not GM material, so not volunteering to take over.

15. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC: sorry its been so long.

IC:Michealle (crashed on unknown planet)

As Michealle clumsily made her way out of the doomed ship, she recalled what the planet looked liked before she crashed. It had a reddish tint to it and by her scanners, it had a lot of mountians. Though what puzzled her was a large section was industialized. Heavy machinary, and many house like buildings and probley storage buildings too. Though if she was going to make it there she was going to have to be more fit than what she was now. Her arm was badly bursed and she had many cuts and a very bad headache.

"Now, this is a fine mess that I am in. Ouch!" as she accidently hit her bad arm climbing out. "I have to go back in that mess and pull out equitment and food plus some camping stuff cuase I have no idea what is on this planet. It almost looks baring to me. No real coverings or protection, but that I must have for a few days to heal." as she leaned against the ship that was starting to get hot. So she pushed herself up and away from the ship to stand on her own. After a few minutes of standing on her own, she made her way back inside the ship and started to bring out materials that hopfully will keep her alive for awhile, till she healed completely. After a few hours, she finially sorted out the needed and unneeded stuff and tied them into a make shift pack, and headed to the closes mountian ridge looking for shelter.

TAG: To all who are still playing.:cool:

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Hi jedi_killeroak. Good to see you. I'll have to see if I can come up with some guano excuse for my team to come out and meet your character. See you soon.

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002

The big stone ring standing at the side of the grassy pathway formed a horizontal fountain of water-like energy from somewhere, which immediately fell back to it?s source to seemingly form a rippling pool of water that defied gravity and reflected the red mountains of the surrounding terrain.

Several figures emerged, trotting down the bank and kneeling to aim energy weapons about themselves, while at their back, the pool disappeared, leaving the empty stone ring behind.

The dark-haired teen jerked a thumb back to the stargate. ?In Goa?uld, what we travelled through is called a Chaapa?ai.?

Without looking at her, ZTA-6479 nodded at the comment. ?Is that right? Twenty-One, is the area secure??

The white-armoured sandtrooper surveyed the area before them via a handheld scanner. ?Appears to be. No welcoming committee at least.?

?Good. Where?s the crash site??

Twenty-One pointed down the road to their left. ?About two klicks that way, sir.?

Seventy-Nine stood, and looked back at his troops. ?Okay, set weapons to stun force. We don?t want to upset the locals. Lim!?

The girl who had spoken first looked over. ?Sir??

?Will you be able to dial up the SGC when we are ready to go??

Lim looked around, and spotted the necessary equipment tucked to one side of the stone ring. ?We got a GDO and a dialing device, sir, so it won?t be a problem. But until the rest of us are trained up, I recommend not letting me get killed. Sir.?

Seventy-Nine smiled behind his helmet, but still assigned Beta to look after her.

?Okay-dokey. According to Major Davis, a UAV-?

?Sir?? Beta interrupted. ?What??

?Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.? Seventy-Nine confirmed for his subordinate, even though he spotted Lim open her mouth to chime in. ?Like the Empire?s Arakyd Viper probe droid. It was looking over the terrain for signs of Anubis or Sith forces when it saw a ship go down. We are here to evaluate and/or rescue the occupants of that craft. And now that everyone is clear, we?re going to double time it. Twenty One, on point. Maria, you are bringing up the rear.

Apart from Lim, now dressed in SGC olive green, since her Imperial uniform was too bright to take into the field, the rest were in the same gear they had worn in Imperial service, and their weapons were the same, apart from the girls, who also carried Zats.
    They trotted in the direction of the crash site, DLT-5921 in the lead.

Tag: Michelle

18. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Michealle (Magdalena)

As Michealle made her way towards the mountains, she felt a new presence in the area. "Where did they come from, what makes matters worse, I don't dare try to find out. I must keep moving and let this arm heal more cause I am not ready for any type of battle," as she walked towards the mountains, she let her powers slowly heal her. She wanted them to heal her faster, but it don't work that way. "Something is wrong with that picture, they came out of no where. That is impossible, even the Sith can't do that yet. Well, at least not me."

TAG: Sith-I-5

OOC: sorry about the short post. I-)

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Planet Magdalena, crash site

The two mile long trench of burned foliage, shattered tree stumps and rended topsoil was an abject lesson in how not to land an Imperial Shuttle.

The rescue team were picking through the carbonised crater that was the final resting place of the cerulean blue Lambda-class cargo transport. After searching the vessel?s interior for survivors, ZTA-6479 had ordered his team to check the outside, and then expand the area until either they or Twenty-One?s hand scanner picked up the survivors.

One of the sandtroopers, Beta, was down on one armoured knee, brushing his black-gloved hand over the fine patina of yellow sand covering the scored rock. He rose, holding up the shiny cylinder of metal between thumb and forefinger, and called for his boss.

?Look, sir. Droids.?

Lim gingerly picked her way through the smoking wreckage and plucked it from Beta?s hand. ?Not droids. Girls. This is lipstick.? She removed the cap, screwed the little stick up, and applied it to her own lips, then pressed them together. ?See??

By that time, Seventy-Nine had joined his younger investigators. He leaned forward to look at the result. ?Who the frag wears black lipstick??

Everyone looked up, the answer immediately obvious.

?Sith.?

Seventy-Nine got on the comm. ?SG-7 to SGC. We have a Sith. Female. No longer at the crash site. We are in pursuit.?

He looked around for the nearest piece of high ground, and pointed towards the summit. ?Twenty-One, up there. See if you can find our quarry.?

?Sir.? DLT-5921 made a move to climb up the incline formed by the wreck?s passage. Maria followed him up, her Zat in her hand, the loose dirt piling over her black boots as they sunk into the loam.

During the climb, all she could see was her companion?s back and the light reddish sky, then they topped the rise, getting a lovely view of the surrounding terrain.
    After a while, a light breeze wafter her skirt while her companion surveyed the available view through his macrobinoculars. Twenty-One dropped them and nudged her to point to a far off dust cloud about three valleys away.

?A disturbance over there, think we should check it out??

?You sure it?s our Sith??

?Everywhere else is quiet. If it isn?t her, she may have gone to ground in a cave or something. I?ll take point. You get the others.?
    The sandtrooper started down the hillock in the direction of the dust cloud.

Tag: Michelle

20. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Michealle (Planet Magdalena, close to evening time.)
    OOC: on a horse with no name.

As Michealle made her way closer to the mountains, she had to put down for the evening, it was late and she was very tired. "What would I give to have that speeder bike that was in that shuttle. Oh well, I will set camp here, and hopefully my arm will be much better to meet my guests in the morning, or later tomorrow." as she busied herself on making camp.

Later that evening, as she pulled out some of her belongings, she noticed that something was missing! It was her favorite color, "Bantha, why couldn't it be blue or something! I would be very...very...very upset if I lost it back on the last planet." as she pondered the question, then something hit her, she wasn't in her known solar system! "The last I remeber was, I was being chased by some little Jedi, who had the upper hand in the fight. I better get this arm healed more, before who ever appeared back there!" At that she went into a meditative sleep so her arm can better heal itself.

TAG: Sith-I-5
    OOC: I have noticed we are missing alot of poeple on here.

21. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    OOC: I seem to be the only bad guy. Anyone else feel like becoming a Gua'uld instead of a SG team?

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Welcome back, Master P.

At the moment, you are not the only potential villain. Michelle is a Sith.

Plus, including yourself, there are only three of us posting, so until the other players return, or new ones join, or hopefully, Bro-cos comes back, think how your Anubis character can sustain the gameplay.

Perhaps Anubis and his forces should join us on Magdalena

23. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Michealle (Planet Magdalena)

Late that evening, in the dark of night, Michealle woke up, she didn't know why or anything else but something had woken her up! As she slowly adjusted her uniform of "Darkness", she heared a noise. This time it was quite close. It was beeping....like a machine. "Something tells me that I should be ready for anything and anyone." she said to her self. Then quickly, like a striking panther, she leaped up and out inginting one of her sabers at the last moment, as she came down onto a probe droid! With its bulky head and raised antennas, it beeped loudly, when it was cut in half. When she finially came back down, she was glad that her arm was better and she felt no pain, but when she looked at the split droid, that was a different matter. "This can't be good, even though I don't reconinze the model of the droid, but I do realize what it was. It was a probe droid. Great, I bet they now know where I am at, now." Bringing the Darkside to her, she felt out into it to see, what she could see. She was startled to feel a group of men and women, coming her way. what made matters worse was that they found her crashed ship! Well, more stolen than owned, but hers all the same. They seem not to like what they found neither. But, she had a surprise for them. She reached into her pack and flipped a switch. "This surprise will give them a boost of power." As she started to laugh the most evil laugh a person could imagen.

TAG: Sith-I-5, Master P

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Planet Magdalena

As the sun dropped over the horizon, and the light dimmed from a dull pink to burgundy then maroon, SG-7 were still tramping through the first valley.

Seventy-Nine raised a fist, halting his team in the middle of an orchard. "If our quarry maintains her progress, we'll never catch up with her tonight. We'll need to secure transport of some kind, but until then, we better set up camp."

No-one bothered looking for clear space among the widely spaced trees, but halted where they were. And absolutely no-one made an attempt to try the apple-like fruit visible in the leafy boughs; no-one wanted to risk poisoning, not while they had rations, anyway.

Lim positively dropped to the ground, lower limbs folding up like a Japanese toy till her butt hit the grass, matted hair sticking to her sweating forehead. She took a long pull from her water bottle.

"I shall endeavour to find some wood for the fire." Maria volunteered, in that wordy vocabulary that Seventy-Nine liked so much. She gazed around, surveying her surroundings for a likely source of dead branches.

"Good girl." Seventy-Nine acknowledged with a smile, taking off his helmet, and hanging it on a nearby branch. "Don't wander too far."

"Sir."

While she headed off, the team's leader looked towards the Man with the Scan. "Our quarry is making good speed for someone injured in a crash. We any idea where she's headed?"

Twenty-One nodded. "The UAV detected an industrial complex in that direction, sir. Buildings, factories, that sort of thing. No evidence that there is anyone working the things though. We can probably draw conclusions from the fact that no-one came to investigate the crash."

Seventy-Nine nodded as he considered this. Tracking fugitives across a strange world was not really his forte, but his Monster Squad dealt with situations handed to them, regardless of how strange, or how pedestrian.
    Though not a conceited being, he puffed his chest out with pride as he thought of his unit's proper name, not their current designation as an SG team.
    Once a standard Desert Terrain stormtrooper stationed aboard a Star Destroyer, he had been embarrassed when the name had first been coined, but since then, a lot of successes had been attached to it.

The sound of ragged breaths drew his attention to his newest charge. He moved across to the exhausted looking Analyst. She hadn't complained once, though she wasn't really the outdoorsy type. He was actually quite proud of the young woman.
    Kneeling next to her, he asked, "You sure this Sith won't double back and attack us during the night?"

Lim looked back at him. "Right now, I'm not even sure she's Sith. She could have discarded the lipstick because she didn't like the colour, for Core's sake. And even if she uses it; by itself, it doesn't prove she is a mistress of evil, she could be a rebellious teenager trying to make a statement."

"You really think we're chasing down some kid, Analyst?" His emphasis on her title was deliberate.

She looked doubtful, chewed her lip in contemplation, lips that for some reason were starting to tingle. "Pretty official looking vessel for a sub-adult." She conceded, "Daddy's credit chip will usually stretch to a landspeeder or a Skyhopper at the most. Who can tell with these things? All I'm saying is, this should still be a rescue mission until we learn otherwise."

This seemed to satisfy him. "Okay, get some rest. Keep your Zat handy." He stood, smiling down at her, resisting the urge to give her an encouraging pat on the head, then went to check on Beta and Maria.

Tag: Anyone else on the planet, SGC.

OOC: J_K, the lipstick may have bleeped, but my guys didn't hear it.

25. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Michealle (Magdalena) early morning (day 2)

Since sleep wasn't going to come back to her, she went ahead and packed up left. She was taking her time, she was in no hurry. "I hope there is a shuttle or a ship, hopefully a starship with weapons. Then I can get moving again." Then she started to giggle,"I wonder if they are having fun yet? That should keep them a little slower than normal".

Michealle's arm was feeling much better, the scars was starting to heal, and the stiffness was leaving. After walking since early, early morning, she had to stop and fix something to eat and clean the wounds one more time. She spent 3 hours doing the needed things, and then took a 1 hour nap. When she woke up she took her sabers and went into a practice routine. She went about 6 feet out, and went into a starting stance. Sabers started to twirl, and slashing in random points, then her feet moved a little to help in balance and stance. That went on for several hours till she was tired but refreshed. As she took a break, she took a swig of something that was in the pouch. "I wonder if my shadow is still coming? I hope so, then maybe I can see who is following me." But she didn't, she packed up and left towards the site that she had seen. She figured that she had still had at least 2-3 more days of traveling.

TAG: Sith-I-5 and anyone else
    OOC: I hope your gal is feeling good [face_whistling]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.