main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Stargate SG-1~Star Wars~The Sith Join Forces with Anubis

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Planet Magdalena

IC: SG-7

Dawn. Reddish sunlight peaked over the mountain range, casting welcome light across the land.

Seventy-Nine ordered his people to pack up the camp. This involved rolling up bedrolls and kicking the fire into extinction.

After ten minutes, this was clear, except for one spot. Lim.

He looked over. Maria was kneeling beside the younger girl, a palm on her forehead.

The dark-haired female looked up at his approach. "She's developing a temperature."

"What did she eat last night?" He asked, concerned.

"Same as us. Standard-issue rations. Bottled water."

The team leader opened his mouth to ask another question, but she continued to supply information. "Everyone was medically checked out before we started on the assignment, and she was fine then."

Lim reached up to push the helping hand away, and struggled into a sitting position. Her face was still damp with perspiration, but there were dark patches under the girl's eyes to.
    "I'll be fine, sir." She informed them, rather unconvincingly.

His practiced eye noticed a reddish rash around her lips, the black cosmetic a stark contrast to her pallid skin.

"I don't want 'fine'. I want 'on top of your game'. Where is the lipstick we found?"

Lim pointed out her backpack, and fell onto her side, half rolling off her bedroll into the dirt.
    Maria reached in and extracted the small metal cylinder between her thumb and forefinger. A tiny light was blinking on and off.

"Hello," she mused. "That's new."

Seventy-Nine didn't like this, and suspected a link between his sick team-member, the lipstick, and their quarry. "Maria, Twenty-One, get her to the SGC. Twenty-One, establish a beachhead on this side of the Gate. Beta, with me."

Seventy-Nine and the trooper he had chosen, immediately quickmarched from the camp, continuing the pursuit.

Tag: quarry

2. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Michealle (mid-afternoon, Magdalena)

As she walked the path of sand, and rock. Then she thought about her equipment. She had all that she could carry but not enough food to carry her through. "I have to find something to eat, here in a few days. Unless I come across something living to kill." She loved her fresh meat, but it looked like there was little to be found here on this sith forgotten planet! She was feeling better by the hours, but her body was getting tired just the same. She wasn't used to this kind of walking. It was a long time since she had to do this kind of stuff, but it wasn't like she couldn't do it.

Michealle, had to get to those buildings by tomorrow or she would have to stop the group from following her, for a longer time. Then an idea came to her, then she reached out in the force and felt...two minds coming her way. "Now that is interesting, I thought there was more than that earlier. Oh well, I am going to have a little surprise for these two." As she located a small group of rocks of diffrent sizes and ranges. She went to them and buried her stuff, just leaving her sabers and few other surprises, then waited for them on top of the highest rock. For the first surprise she reached out into the force to start a create a mile long sand storm. "I hope they got breather masks."

Tag: Sith-I-5

3. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Planet Magdalena

IC: SG-7: Seventy-Nine, Beta

Having reached and climbed the sides of the first valley, they had topped the rise, and were descending at a measured pace into the second dip in the terrain, the second valley.

Beta put his hand over his helmet's eye-lenses and squinted into the distance.

"Looks like a sandstorm ahead."

"Lucky we're sandtroopers, eh?"

Beta grinned behind his armoured mask and continued leading the way down.

Tag: jedi-killeroak

4. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Michealle

"Sandtroopers, now there is something I haven't seen in a long while. I must meet my Master's soldiers. Maybe they can tell me where I am at." as she dropped the sandstorm to a mild breeze. Then she left her spot and headed for them. Coming around the largest of the rocks, she pulled her sabers out, but didn't light them just yet. She wanted to know if they were freinds of the Empire or some other group that came along after his death. "I will find out who was responsable for that!" With that she went out to meet them. "Maybe they will have food that I could have?"

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Planet Magdalena

IC: SG-7, Seventy-Nine and Beta

A figure loomed out of the sandstorm as the troopers trudged inexorably through. Beta detected the presence first.

"Sir? Company. Two o'clock."

Seventy-Nine looked in the indicated direction, and swung his blaster that way, but pointed towards the ground. Following his Analyst' recommendations, this was still a rescue mission.

"Hello there?" He called towards the indistinct figure, "Are you the survivor from the crash site back there?"

6. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005

As she came out of the blowing sand, she saw two sandtroopers. Then one of them spoke, "Hello there?" He called towards the indistinct figure, "Are you the survivor from the crash site back there?"

"Yes I am, and if I may. What are sandtroopers doing here? You should be looking for the Emporer's killers with the rest of the Empire, not wondering around like a lost nerf herder." Michealle spoke in a tone sujesting that she was a commander of higher ranking, not just a local citizen. "I am Michealle, one of the Emporer's personal body gaurds, and you should have tried to report that you was lost! Now, since it seems that you have been here awhile, report what you have found." she demanded. Forgetting that she was in a strange new world. "And have you found the traitors yet?" as she put her sabers back on her belt, feeling that they should follow her without question.

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Planet Magdalena

IC: SG-7, Seventy-Nine and Beta.

The two troopers exchanged glances. Was the woman mad? Unless His Imperial Majesty had perished in the last two days, he had been very much alive when he had ordered them to travel back to this previous timeline.
    If the Sith's alliance with the System Lord Anubis messed with history, Palpatine's reign risked never existing.

And with that as a base starting point, they would have to prod away at the woman's rantings to learn which Emperor she referred to.

Ignoring her comments for the moment, Seventy-Nine decided to deal with business before condescension. "We were sent to investigate the crash site, Ma'am. Are you injured? Need food or water? Perhaps we should get out of this sandstorm."

Tag: Michelle

8. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005

As the two sandtroopers looked at each other, Michealle grew angry. But, before she could speak, the "Leader" spoke first. We were sent to investigate the crash site, Ma'am. Are you injured? Need food or water? Perhaps we should get out of this sandstorm."

"Yes, I agree", as she looked at the troopers. "I am a little shaken from the crash." Then she looked at the two sandtroopers. "Why are you not wearing offical uniforms? You should be wearing a crest of Emporer Vader and his appreince, Dark Knight Skywalker? See, you should be wearing this emblem instead, as she cocked her head to the left and pointed to her upper left shoulder. The emblem was two light sabers crossed and a bolt of lighten, up the middle. "You could be court martialed for not wearing the right uniform. But, since you two have been away for awhile, I will let it pass. Mainly because, you might have been sent before they were issued. Why are you looking at me like that? Didn't you know that our Lord Emporor(ms), was killed?"

OOC: I have made some corrections to this post. Instead of Darth Vader dieing, the Emporior was killed in her time line. And Luke became a Sith. I hope that is a little better. Even I had to reread that several times. sorry about the OOC. :_|

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Right now, I'm as confused as my characters. I think your character must have come back in time even further than mine!

10. Crimsonuk

Crimsonuk Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2005
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 112
    Height: 5'10
    Race(Human,Jedi,Sith,Jaffa,Goa'uld,Asgard or other): jedi
    Race Description(Only If OTHER!):
    Homeworld(If jedi or Sith then its Courascant, or somewhere else.): Tattoine
    Jedi/Sith Rank: Knight close to becomming master
    Job(Only if part of the SGC.):
    Job Description:
    Weapons: lightsaber
    Weapon Of choice: Duel lightsabers
    Personality: Abit crazy and a drunk and all ways trys it on with women
    Bio(Short Please): used to be a jedi till he found women really attractive then became a merc
    SG-Team(Chosen by Me): None

11. Crimsonuk

Crimsonuk Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2005
    OOC Hi all

After seeing the crash from a few hours journey away he heads towards the crash site in search of survivors but feels a dark presence on his way to the crash site and decides to proced with caution.

A day later he reaches the crash site to discover there is just debris and a few foot prints. The only 1 set of prints appear to be from the crashed shuttle, the rest came from the direction of the big round looking thing.

Before he decides what to do he takes a swig of whiskey from his canteen.

Hmmmmmmm, what do I do? Oh boy, I need more drink. Scott thinks to himself.

He runs off following the foot prints. "Need to make up time. Someone might be in danger, maybe some bird never know my luck"

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Planet Magdalena

IC: Other half of SG-7

Carrying Lim in his arms, Twenty-One trotted towards the now visible stargate, the stone ring prominent against the horizon.

"I can walk, you know?" Lim insisted from his white breastplate, his arms supporting her knees and the back of her head.

"Thanks, Lim, but four foot-dragging steps is not really much help in the long run."

"Just saying." She raised an arm weakly, accepting a water-bottle from Maria, who jogged alongside the bulkier stormtrooper.

Tag: no-one

13. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    *Approved*
    Sex:male
    Weight:well built
    Height:about 1m30cm
    Race:Human
    Homeworld:Earth
    Job:Team leader
    Job Description:HE commands one of the sg teams (please)
    Weapons:Two short barelled remington shotguns a desert eagle a knife and other various gear
    Weapon Of choice:shotguns
    Personality:he is a verry loyal man but only loyal to those he trusts
    Bio:Aloysius Knight aka. Black knight has a shady background becouse he was a bounty hunter on earth for many years before clearing his name of the set-up from the government to rejoin the airforce after a couple of years he was selected for the classified missions around the stargate.
    SG-Team:5

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Crimsonuk, SnipeHunter - welcome to you both.

Snipe_Hunter, approved by who? Do you know our GM offline?

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Just checked back to see if I still had to respond to Michelle, and

IC: SG-7, First Contact duo

"Didn't you know that our Lord Emporor(ms), was killed?" The Dark Lady enquired.

"Yeah, shame." Seventy-Nine muttered, then raised his voice. "Come on, let's find some shelter. Beta?"

"Sir? I think we passed some caves earlier. This way." The sandtrooper blundered through the maelstrom. Although he felt none of the stinging impacts, it was like a low-volumed cacophany that echoed through his armour, and encrusted the joints.

He could feel it scraping between his armour and the undersuit.

Tag: jedi-killeroak, Crimsonuk

16. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:Michealle

"Yeah, shame." Seventy-Nine muttered, then raised his voice. "Come on, let's find some shelter. Beta?"

Michealle, stopped suddenly, then looked at the two sandtroopers. "What do you mean what a shame? How long have you two been here, and where are we now? Who are you two? I will not go no further with you, if you do not tell me what I need to know." Then a saber appeared in her right hand, not activated, but ready just the same. "Answer me...NOW!" Michealle's curiousity was up and very close to being dangrous.

TAG: Sith-5-I

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Planet Magdalena

IC: SG-7 "First Contact"

Seventy-Nine didn't know how she had heard him, but she didn't react kindly to the comment.
    Her fuzzy silhouette stiffened, and although her words were partially whipped away by the fierce sandstorm, he heard enough.

"What do you mean what a shame? How long have you two been here, and where are we now? Who are you two? I will not go no further with you, if you do not tell me what I need to know."

Seventy-Nine had had enough. She didn't appear to be injured, there were no overt Sithiness about her. And he was peed off with shouting through the maelstrom.

"Fine, frag you then. We-" He gestured to his own chest and Beta, "-are going for shelter. If you get your jollies picking dirt out of your hair and clothes, so be it."

The troopers tromped off into the sandstorm, towards the caves.

18. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005

"Fine, frag you then. We-" He gestured to his own chest and Beta, "-are going for shelter. If you get your jollies picking dirt out of your hair and clothes, so be it."

That did it for her, she let the storm grow that much more, and ignited her first saber of purple, she will teach these ungratfull soldiers who was in command her and she won't let them forget it! Then she brought out the second saber and the red glow was dulled in the storm, but it wouldn't hinder her at all.

"You will be taught submission, young soldier. You will call me commander and odey me, or you will feel the wraith of my powers".
    With that she used the darkside powers to strangle him till went to his knees. "You, the other one, you too will bow before your supior(ms), and beg for forgiveness!" The storm that was created by her, was blowing at least 15mph, and the sand and dust was acting out her anger. "Till you understand that we will no longer travel that other direction, you will be punished!"

TAG: Sith-5-I

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Planet Magdalena

Interesting, Seventy-Nine thought, as he felt his own throat constrict as if there were a noose around it.

He brought his blaster up, aiming towards the figure, opening fire full auto, a vertical flurry of crimson laser bolts streaking a line up her body.

For his part, Beta sighted along the barrel of his own weapon, and fired upoin her from a different angle, energy bolts streaking towards her head.

Tag: Michelle, Scott

20. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005

She sensed the attack coming. Michealle sent both sabers in a dazzling work of crossing and circling her hands. Michealle let the darkside flow through her like a water becoming a river. Instead of directing the bolts back at them, she sent them out into the desert plains. She was laughing out loud, and enjoying every second that her sabers danced, dance of the dead. She knew that she could have sent the bolts back at them, but she needed these two to help her on her mission. As they keeped the bolts flying, she slowly moved backwards into the storm.

I will have these two, back in the fold. The fold of the true power. Though they do have the stink of Jedi on them and they should die. But, I could use them to my advantage if I could just turn one or both to her side.

OCC: I may be gone this week, so I will be posting this coming weekend

21. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    OOC: Sorry i haven't been online for a while but I should be getting online regulary now

IC: Black Knight awoke in his quarters looking around he slowly sat up holding his face in his hands and brushing his hands through his hair. He showered and got dressed as he walked out he holstered his wepons and went out into the corrodor which mainly housed the sg team directly under his control. He did his usual morning jog into the mess and he sat at his table his team joining him.

He was just eating when his second looked at him from the otherside of the table looking pissed off at something "Shane what is it?" Knight asked while he ate "Knight i know in my contract it says i can't talk to anyone about what i do and i understand that. And in the three years that I have been here I haven't had one day of leave, Now granted i had three weeks of leave comeing but i didn't take it." Knight leaned in closer and looked at shane above "is that it are you needing a break?" Schofield looked amused slightly "No sir it's just I want to know were in my contract it says that i have to eat the same crap for three years?" Knight sighed and sat back "Paragraph 48 line 12 look it u under S.U.A.E.I" Shane frowned and sat back S.U.A.E.I?" knight just went back to eating and said "Shut up and eat it"

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    The SGC control room

The klaxon that heralds an incoming wormhole echoed throughout the level, and the yellow lights started revolving in the corners of the control room ceiling.

"Incoming wormhole." Walter announced. "Signal coming in." He turned to Major Davis, the current base commander, since the General had been summoned to the Pentagon. "Sir, it?s SG-7."

The dark haired officer nodded. "Open the iris."

"Yes sir."

A moment later, the pool rippled, and three people came crashing through, clattering down the slatted ramp as they adjusted to the slope.

A single sandtroopers, his helmet missing, and the woman in the black minidress and boots had between their youngest member, the only one of them to adopt the green camos of the SGC.

She looked terrible. Moisture poured off her face, drenching the tunic around her shoulders.

?A little help here.? Twenty-One implored as he slowed on the ramp.

Davis turned to the armoured glass window behind him. ?Medical team to the Gate Room.?

Walter?s voice echoed through a hidden speaker. ?Yes sir.?

Seconds later, the blast door to his left slid open and two medical orderlies brought in a medical gurney for Twenty-One to lift Lim onto.

Once they sped away, Davis gained the trooper?s attention.

?Where is the rest of your team??

The stormtrooper snapped off a salute and stood to attention. ?Sir. Seventy-Nine and Beta continued going after the quarry. We don?t know if they caught up with her or not.?

?Okay, go get cleaned up, both of you. My office in an hour.?

?Yes sir.? Twenty-One and Maria saluted and moved off towards the showers.

Davis looked up to the window again. To his credit, Walter, the Gate Room supervisor, was half off his chair, gazing back as if hanging on the Major?s every word.

Davis decided to indulge him. ?Get me SG-5. My office in an hour.?

Tag: Black Knight, SG-5

23. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005

As the stinging sand swirled around her, she stopped her dazzling display of saber work and turned to move towards her stuff. She had spent to much time with those two. As she went by the boulder that hid her stuff, she brought the darkside closer to her self and pulled on the shoulder straps and as the pack flew by her, she reached out with her hand and grabbed the strap, then brought the force back to her and keeped herself running. She was running like the wind and kicking up dust like a land speeder in full throttle. "I have to get off this planet and hook up someone just as nice, as I am."

She was still days away, and still had no idea of how many was in that group, but she didn't want to stick around to find out.

TAG: Sith-I-5

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002

Beta knelt beside his commander, looking with concern down at the team leader, lying helmet down in the sand.
    He patted Seventy-Nine on the shoulder. "There there. You couldn't have done anything, sir."

Muffled by sand, Seventy-Nine fumed, "We are the Monster Squad. I will not have my choobie handed back to me by some strip of a girl. Even one with Force powers."

BTA-0113 showed a new level of maturity with his response.
    "Begging your pardon, sir, but yes we will. We were completely outmatched by her. We need to return to the SGC for a jedi or something."

"Yeah, you are right. Just let me lie here for a bit."

Beta patted his boss once again, oblivious to the sand impacting against his armour and creating small drifts against his boot.

"You take your time."

Tag: jedi-killeroak, Crimsonuk

25. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Michealle (day 4)

OOC: I have kinda jumped a little so it won't be going to slow on these days. [face_mischief]

As Michealle made ground, she had to start remembering the things she saw on her radar. There were buildings, some large and some small. I hope there was some hangers there too. I thought I saw something that looked like hangers, but not for sure. I'm going for another mile or two and stop for some much needed rest.

After going fifteen miles, she could now see some of the tallest buildings, but she knew, she was still at least ten to fifteen miles from there. Michealle set up camp and went to another rough rest on the desert plains.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.