1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ~Stargate SG-1~Star Wars~The Sith Join Forces with Anubis

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Seventy-Nine, Beta

Standing at an open stargate dialled back to Earth, the team leader sent a message back to the SGC.

"We got our choobies handed back to us, sir. We need a jedi here pronoto."

Tag: Crimsonuk, j_k
  2. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Michealle (day 5)

As Michealle woke the next morning, she packed her stuff and had a light breakfast. "I wonder how the person is doing after using my lipstick", as she started to chuckle. After her morning excerise, and work out, she started out towards the buildings.

She had started out at a low trot for the first six miles, but it finially went into a full run. Using the darkside to help her to make the last few miles. She had to run through hollowed out rock formations and sandy plains. Though she no longer cared, or worried about the two sandtroopers. She was on a mission to find a way back or start a new life here in this universe. "Yes, that is a possiblity, but are there force users here in this galaxcy." As she came to the last hill, before entering the compound, she came upon a very high wire like fence, like she has never seen before. It had an iron door, with a sight hole, connected to it was a wire that criss-crossed each other. Then on top, it had several small lights, that shown down on her. "This may not be good," as she quickly gathered the force to her.

TAG:Sith-I-5, and any others.
  3. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Planet Magdelana, the Chappa'ai.

IC: Seventy-Nine, Beta

The voice from Stargate Command came back with a surprising order. "Report acknowledged. Sit down while we send something through."

The lead sandtrooper hesitated. "I'm sorry, sit down?"

"Yes, sergeant. That's an order."

"Aye, sir." ZTA-6479 turned to his companion. "You heard the man."

Both troopers tried to sit in their bulky armour, settling for falling over awkwardly and struggling back into sitting positions.

Their imprecations got drowned out as the stargate went dead, and the seven chevrons lit up one by one as an external source dialled the planet up.

A rush of water-like energy blossomed out as the thing finished encoding, and the troopers could only watch, amazed, as the silvery pool was split by two small fighter craft that emerged into the reddish Magdalena light, and nosed upwards, before gradually coming down to land nearby. Both vessels popped their canopies, and green-uniformed pilots waved the Imperials over to join them.

The craft looked like birds of prey with their wings curving down and forwards, the ends bristling with nasty looking energy weaponry.

[image=http://www.hlgaming.com/images/news/gtfc/thumb_05-06-06_DeathGliderRender.jpg]

"Lieutenant Gurr, sergeant." said the first one, as the sandtroopers trotted up. "Allow me to introduce you to Goa'uld two-seater Death Gliders. My colleague and I will act as pilots in the front seat. You two can act as the gunners in the rear seats. Then we'll go hunt ourselves some Sith."

Seventy-Nine liked the officer's no-nonsense approach to the problem, and directed his companion to the other vessel.
    While he examined the side for hand and foot-holds, he enquired. "How is Analyst Lim?"

"The girl you sent through? Not good. The doctor found that she has been infected by some kind of nano-virus. Related to that lipstick you picked up at the crash site."

The sandtrooper growled as he eventually squeezed into the compact back seat, his armour making it a much tighter squeeze.
    "Let's go get that bitch." Then he remembered himself. "Sir."

The lieutenant laughed. "Copy that. Here we go."

Both Death Gliders tore into the air again, following the Sith woman.

Tag: jedi_killeroak, crimsonuk
  4. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Is Bro-Cos coming back? and is MasterP coming back. I kinda feel left out of the big picture. [face_worried] Sorry for the OOC:.

IC: Michealle (gate house fence) Day 6, "Bladder trouble" [face_whistling]

"This may not be good," as she quickly gathered the force to her.

"At least there are no alarms yet, maybe I might get lucky and no one is home. But on being on the safe side I will take this as someone is home." Then she forced jumped over the fence and headed for the nearest dune. She noticed that the lights didn't follow her to this spot, "So those must be gate lights that watch the gate only...hmmmm." As she pondered the thought that was racing in her head, she noticed a little stream, not of water, but of little bugs? The group was about two feet wide and three feet deep. The insects were about one inch long with a very nasty attitude, she had found out when she threw a dirt clump at them. they went after that piece of dirt like it was after thier food or something. "I wonder if those Jedi lovers are coming after me or did they give up like all Jedi lovers do? If they are, I bet they would have fun with several of these things sleeping with them." With that she started to dig in her bag and pulled out one of the larger containers with a lid. With the lid off, she lifted five of the nasty little things with the force, into the container and closed it, when all of them where trying to find a way out of the slick box. "I know, I will call them "Snapping bettles", since I have no clue on what they really are. Then she repacked her bag and putting them towards the bottom, where it was more padded and sealed.

TAG: Sith-I-5

5. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: First of all, don't apologise for OOCs. They are legitimate methods of communication, but if you are unsure, you can talk via PM direct to me.

With Bro-Cos, it appears he got a temporary ban from the boards. He would have been back with us by now, except he keeps logging back in under a pseudonym (a 'sock' in JCC parlance) to insult our esteemed NabooPrincess. Each incident lengthens the ban.

No idea, re. MasterP. Just PMed him. crimsonUK is having real life issues at the moment.

IC: SG-7, Death Gliders

Seventy-Nine looked over the helmet of his pilot as the ground zipped past beneath them. it was a great view, if a little cramped. "What kind of search pattern are we doing, sir?"

"We were told your quarry was heading towards a group of buildings several days from the Gate. We'll go straight there then do a search grid from there."

The Desert Terrain trooper nodded his agreement. "Good plan."

"Just settle back Sergeant. We will be there is a couple of moments."

Sure enough, the grey towers and blocks of a settlement grew against the horizon.

Tag: jedi_killeroak, anyone else/>
  6. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Michealle (unknown base)

Michealle was in no mood for hanging around this place any longer than she had to, mainly cuase in the far distance she could hear the engine of a ship and maybe two, and it wasn't taking it's time. She had to find a shelter and something to get away in. The building that she came apon(ms) first was quite large, and maybe big enough to house some type of transports. She didn't stop to knock or ask for permission to enter, she took out one of her sabers and followed the outline of the door that she came too.

When she entered the building, there was no one around. So she boldly walked into the building proper and made herself at home. "Who would leave this kind of stuff laying around," as she took a leasure stroll down the walk way, knowing that her time was getting short by the second. "Sith spawn! If could find a way to deal with that ship or ships, I could build myself an army, I just need pilots to fill the seats." As she looked there sat rows apon rows of ships of different shape and sizes. As she was looking, she came up to a large type fighter, maybe a troop carrier of some type. When she walked around it, there where several blaster ports and missle launchers of some type. Michealle was falling in love with it. Then her ears picked up the closness of those engine sounds, and there was defitly two or more ships coming. "I wonder where they keep the weapon stored? If I could get this ship out of here and find the cache of weapons, then at least I could have a chance against those rebels." Then she started to run towards the wall of the building and ran to each corner of it till she came to the main controls. "Now lets see what I can find out about this place quick." as she started to punch different keys.

TAG: Sith-I-5

OCC: Is there a web site with ships that is currently beening used on the show? I can't find it. Plus any info it has on these species.
  7. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Check the first page for pictures relating to Stargate. I'm assuming they link back to related webpages.
  8. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: this is a very cool idea and I'd like to join up. I can put a "team" together...but who should I send my request to?
  9. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: PM your sheet to me please. Although I have no GM status, I am running things till the man concerned returns.
  10. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    Sith-I-5 approved!

SG Team - 12

Sex: Female
    Weight: 110
    Height: 5ft 8 in
    Race: Jedi
    Race Description: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Jedi/Sith Rank: Master Jedi; Council Member; Director of the Jedi Temple and Archives
    Job: Non-Military Leader of the Team
    Job Description: Researcher, language expert. A font of knowledge
    Weapons: Light saber: Blue with intricately carved handle. Given to her at her retirement from Council
    Weapon Of choice: Pacifist. Will try to talk the problem out, before taking action
    Personality: Strict disciplinarian. Follows the rules. Occasionally questions authority.
    Bio: When the humans came through the Chapai?ai into her universe, Jocasta took point on collecting data and establishing a bond. Now considered to be in the top 5 of Dr. Jackson?s ?People You Need to Know? list, she is often consulted on situations and events. Her military background is extensive, her analytical expertise is deferred to and she appreciates the attention she gets, after all at 60 who gets to start over again? She works well with a majority of beings, but if she does find conflict within her team, she is direct and takes swift action.
    SG-Team: 12

Sex: Male
    Weight: 180
    Height: 6 ft 2 in
    Race: U.S. Navy - Seal
    Homeworld: Earth
    Jedi/Sith Rank: N/A
    Job: Lieutenant, Military leader of the Team (Lewie)
    Job Description: Direct and protect the Team Leader, Jocasta Nu. She?s a feisty old broad, but he likes her.
    Weapons: All hand-held weapons available to military members; explosion expert; some electronic expertise, but prefers ?Lord Byron? takes care of the ?zappy? stuff. Has experience in off-world transportation craft.
    Lightsaber: N/A
    Weapon Of choice: Knife, silent, almost invisible. But if there?s a party going on good ol?American bullets will work!
    Personality: Good natured. Knows when it is time to go to work. Takes orders well, but expects his opinion to be heard, especially when it desk drivers putting the word out.
    Bio: Was recruited to a special program that would take him away from whatever foundations he had. He accepted immediately. When he first saw the Stargate, he though it was cool, but no big deal. Then someone came through. He was hooked. He doesn?t see this program as climbing up in ranks, he?s not even sure if he?s going be alive tomorrow, but this needs to get done, he?s with people he respects and likes. His motto is, ?We all go home.?

Sex: Female
    Weight: 118
    Height: 5ft 4 in
    Race: U. S. Ranger
    Job: Master Sergeant
    Job Description: Communications expert. 13 Earth languages. Jocasta is teaching her Jilusian.
    Weapons: Standard issue from U.S. Miliatry OpInstruction. Marksman status.
    Weapon Of choice: She likes the smell of gun powders, so Glock or a 38 is just fine.
    Personality: Friendly, good natured. Likes to cook some of her favorite recipes for the Team when off-world.
    Bio: She attended a lecture given my Sam Carter and stayed afterward to speak with her. Her questions deal with the synchrones and non-synchrones paths of the satellites. Something she said must have caused the Col.?s attention. Several weeks later she was transferred into the program. When ever she sees Sam, she nods her head in respect and then smiles. This is a great job!

Sex: Male
    Weight: 156
    Height: 5ft 6 in
    Race: Professor of Astro-Engineering, graduated fro MIT at 17
    Job: ?The Fix it Guy?
    Job Description: Electronics (overly general, but more to be worked in)
    Weapons: Computers and computer languages: Fortran and Cobol, algorithms, programming
    Weapon Of choice: Virus. But is skilled in hand held weapons
    Personality: The stuff in his head makes him powerful, but you have to make sure he?s tied his shoes right ? everyday!
  11. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    SG Team 12
    Stargate Command
    Earth

As they walked, they argued in a friendly way over the football game from yesterday. Jocasta staggering in the back looked over this group of young people and marveled at their abilities. ?Lewie? was a handsome man. Fit, fun and ready to stand the line. He?d accepted her after only a small squabble. How does a 60 year old woman win over a rock hard soldier? She Force-pushes him against a wall and then up it. She smiled as she remembered the look on his face.

He was just ahead of her gesturing with his hands at the move the?defenseman should have made instead of the one he did make. She didn?t understand the sports culture, but they were animated about it and happy ? so she was happy. He turned to her and brought her into the conversation. He slowed down and caught her arm and put it through his own, patting it as the young sometimes do to the old. She looked down and if it had been someone else, someplace else, she would have made it hurt. But it was Julian. So she smiled up at him and patted his arm, nodding her head, she said, ?Defense is just that. Defending. If your man did not follow through, then he deserves to have gotten?what did you say?clobbered.?

Julian beamed a smile at her and loudly proclaimed, ?See, I told ya. Vasky, he deserved what he got!? Teresa Vasquez loved the nickname. For so long a loner, she now had people who made her feel special. She never wondered if she would see tomorrow. Jo was the best. She was honest and kind. As the three moved into the elevator to head down to the command level, they heard a loud crash in the corridor. All three peered out and saw ?Lord Byron? on the floor. Moving out of the elevator to help him out, they laughed. He looked up at them and smiled back. Lifting him up, Vasky tied his shoelaces while Julian brushed him off and Jo handed him his papers and notebook.

?Good morning, Danny,? she smiled, ?are you alright??

?Sure Jo, no problem.? He said as he went into the elevator and held the door for the others. The ride down was still laughter and camaraderie between the team. But when the door opened, they were professionals. Ready to go to work. Entering the conference room they sat and waited for their next assignment.

Tag: The Boss
  12. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Stargate Command. Conference Room

Major Davis, a slim dark-haired career officer in a short sleeved light blue uniform blouse, walked in and saluted the waiting team members.

"SG-12. Thank you for coming. We have an urgent situation on Planet Magdalena. SG-7 were assigned to investigate a ship that crashed there. They found that the survivor was a Sith woman, who promptly neutralised the team by poisoning one of them. SG-7's team leader is in a pair of Death Gliders trying to catch up with her, but we really need a Jedi on the scene."

Davis looked across to Jocasta Nu as he said this, nodding respectfully. "I want you ready to go asap. I want the Sith captured or neutralised. Any questions?"

Tag: Nefertiti
  13. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    Julian
    SGC Conference Room
    Earth

"Understood, sir. Do they need medical assistance? I think Jo can handle anything simple, but we can bring any additional meds or equipment."

Jocasta nodded, "I have basic Jedi healing abilities, but if she's used something from the old days, I'll need more info. I have the Codex and heart of Dathka to help, but just in case, more info would be helpful."

Tag: Maj. Davis
  14. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Major Davis

"The injured party, Angeo Lim is in the infirmary here at the SGC, along with the members who brought her back. She has been infected with nanytes, getting progessively worse. Though your skills would be useful in helping her, I really need you on that planet to capture the woman."

Major Davis hoped this would end the briefing.

Tag: SG-12
  15. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    SG-12
    SG Command Conference Room
    Earth

Julian stood, ?Understood, Major. We?ll check in every 3 hours.? Looking at the team he said, ?Suit up guys meet you in the gate room in 30 clicks.

30 minutes later?.

They stood before the activated gate, side-by-side. Technology still very new to all of them, they watched the water-like movement of the gate. Then as one they looked at Lord Byron?s shoes. Tied and with knots! They laughed! "Lewie" Julian turned and looked up to the glass window, saluted and he and his team made the move to and then through the gate.

Tag: No one particular
  16. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    SG-12
    Magdalena

Jocasta would be trackable, if the Sith had any real abilities and not just a bag... little bag, of tricks. Julian?s hand signal ? horizontal, flat with spread fingers indicated that the team should pan out. Lord Byron stepped back behind the now deactivate gate. Vasky, on knees upon arrival, stood and walked left. Jocasta went straight and diagonally. Bryon?s short range sensor showed no life-forms in the immediate vicinity. He whistled a short low note and Julian without looking back nodded his acknowledgement. The team stopped moving away from the gate. Demographics were standard ? dirt, grass, brush, bushes and tress. Initial mapping showed an industrial area less than 25 miles.

Julian motioned to Jo, ?Do we need to see the crash site?? Jo paused. She was feeling outward slowly. She didn?t necessarily want to be identified just now, but?Sith happens. ?Yes,? she responded without looking at him, ?for whatever information we can. I recommend viewing the site at least.? Then looking at the team, she stated, ?No one touches anything. Danny put your Gao?ald ears on.?

With more caution then might have been necessary, they made their way through to the site. The team arrived at the site separately and from different direction. Overly cautious, maybe. But SG-7 was one of the best. If they were victims, Julian wasn?t having anyone of his guys in that position. Byron stayed by Jocasta, who now moved toward the ship. Yes, she recognized it. Standard design, size and type. She looked around?and ?felt.? Nothing. She could see that it had been pretty well cleaned out and except for some odds and ends, wasn?t worth the trip, except it confirm. For her. Sith.

She looked at Julian and nodded. With another hand signal ? palm outward, then sliced towards the right ? the team moved to an open area 6 yards from the crash.

Jocasta looked back as she spoke, ?Yes. I can confirm Sith design, but something unusual. Newer? Older? I?m not sure.?

Julian looked at her, ?Is that all??

She looked at him, ?Yes, I sense no Force presence at this point, but she could be quite a bit away. If you don?t think it?s a bad idea, I think you should get a location on the rest of SG-7??

He nodded his head, ?Byron, see if you can reach them.?

Tag: Seventy-nine
  17. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Planet Magdalena

IC: Lieutenant Gurr, Seventy-Nine

Happily sight-seeing through the three plexiglase panels, Seventy-Nine looked down as the lieutenant, whose helmeted head came up to the sandtrooper's own chest, the way the seats were situated, turned.

"Sir, I have a message coming through for you. It's SG-12."

Seventy-Nine put his hand to the comm device in his right ear. "SG-12, this is SG-7. Come in please."

OOC: Sorry for the delay in responding. Had writers block on another RPG that I was trying to get out of the way first.
  18. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    SG-12
    Magdalena

"Good, you got your ears on, Zun here. Posit: crash site. Can you give us "eye-ball" info on target?"

While they waited, the team moved out towards the building area. Remembering the damage done by the Sith on SG-7, they were extra cautions. Panning out into three team: Jo and Byron, Vasky, then Julian...they walked the brush.

Tag: 79
  19. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Michealle (Inside hanger)

"Now lets see what I can find out about this place quick." as she started to punch different keys.

Many things happened, lights went on and off, machines turned on and off, things went nuts! "Oh Sith", as she watched the conveyer belt turn on, and the big bay doors opened up. Ships, one by one, filed out onto the next part of their operating systems. "I might as well follow them and see what happens." The sounds of the engines were really getting close and she knew her time was getting short, but she really wanted to see what happened next. As she still watched, the ships were filed out, as the last one made its way down, the next row of ships was set onto the belt. After watching the ships she quickly ran to the next building that they were going to. When she entered the hanger, she had to gasp. "They are being loaded with weapons now! I wonder if they are space worthy." Than a computerized voice announced, " All pilots, please go to hanger 23Z1, and prepare for your ship. " Than she noticed, that each ship was being coated with a paint scheme that she didn't recognize. Then she went to one of the finished ones and started to search for the release latch. When she finally found it, she got in and started to familiarize herself with the controls. But that was going to take her some time, and hopefully not to long, as two ships came

Tag: Sith-I-5,Nefertiti

OOC:Welcome Nefertiti to the game.
  20. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Thanks, Jedi_K...now don't you go flying off anywhere...... LoL
  21. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh but I will, For Arkanas, for now, Haaaaaaa. [face_skull] [face_laugh] Then I will return and continue this, and bring you all under foot. [face_skull] 8-}

Have a good week, all.
  22. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Seventy-Nine, Death Glider #1

"Good, you got your ears on, Zun here. Posit: crash site. Can you give us "eye-ball" info on target?"

Initially puzzled, for the term "eyeball" wasn't used in Imperial military circles, and even the Rebels only used it to signify TIE fighters, it took him a moment to reply.

"SG-7 to SG-12. If you mean, 'where is she', she is several days away from the crash site. Unless you can get the SGC to send you transport, I would return to and secure the stargate."

23. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Michealle (ship hanger) Day 5.

But that was going to take her some time, and hopefully not to long, as two ships came over the horizion.

As Michealle worked the controls, she noticed the row of switches that were in-set into the control panel. The controls were set within hand reach and the real non needed switches further back, she guessed. As she continued to look around the ship, it was pretty good space, better than those Tie fighters cramp quarters. She was really impressed with these fighters, maybe Anubis would let her make one of her own design, off of these fighters, but right now she had to escape the on coming poeple.

As the fighters exited the finishing hanger she had finially figured out the starting sequence and started it up. The ship gently rose up off the belt, she had to move the ship up or be hit behind by the other ships. The first time she tried the ship nosed dived into the belt. "Opps, that wasn't it. Maybe this way would work." As she pulled back on the stick, the ship rose up and slowly moved away from the others on the belt. Then she made herself comfortable and got ready to move. The ship was quite unsteady for several turns and slow practice manuvers.(ms) In those few minutes that it took her to learn half way, the two ships intered her radar. "Time to go, and not to soon for my liking." The ship slowly picked up speed and headed skyward away from the two on coming ships. Michealle sent a strong thought to them, "I will be back to claim what is rightfully mine!"

Tag: Sith-I-5

OCC: How is your young lady doing latly Sith? [face_skull]
  24. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry guys...

SG-12
    Magdalena

Julian shrugged his shoulders and stretched. They had been running for a full day and it seemed that the woman had in fact gotten some alien craft to work and was making her way out of the system. There would be hell to pay. Jocasta, holding the Codex tightly to her chest, eyes closed, suddenly pointed to the west. Julian wasn?t crazy about Jedi artifacts, but under these circumstances he would deal. The ship flew over them. Byron registered its electronic signature and Jocasta heard through the Force, ??rightfully mine.? They?d blown it. She was gone.

Julian radio?d Seventy-nine for further instructions and waited for the ass chewings to begin.

Tag: Seventy-Nine/ Michealle
  25. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I will be taken over Anubis, so beware. [face_dancing]
    If I make mistake on Anubis or any info, please let me know so I can make correction(s). Thank you.

IC: Anubis (Command Ship)

Anubis was sitting in his command chair waiting for a message from one of his warriors. He was waiting for someone to tell him that his new allie was in system, but he has waited for the past few days and no message. He has been notified that she crashed landed on one of his industrial planets, and there were others there too, but he was too far out to make it there in time. So here he sat waiting for this "Sith" to make contact. For the hundredth time he asked his men to try to radio the single ship that took off of the planet a few hours ago.

"Ship 99z7A, please come in...Ship 99z7A, please come in" the officer finially looked up from his consle and looked at his Great Commander. "Um...Lord, I still can not reach...the human?"
    He knew that his Lord was not in a good mood or even not in the mood for the past six years, but he had to relay the bad news knowing that he might die in seconds at the commands of his Lord. Anubis finially looked at the officer and just knew that it was going to be bad news. His ship yards were behind and now his new allie was not answering his call. "What am I going to do...just let those humans from Earth get away with their insulance? NO...I won't! He slammed his fist on the arm rest and just glared at the officer. "No answer I bet, you will not be punished for this. Call for a squad of fighters be ready in one minute. Then ready this ship for movement." In seconds all of his orders was relayed and made ready in the time it took to say one word. As Anubis got up to leave the room his two gaurds quickly moved to ready themselves for battle or to flank thier Lord.

Tag: Sith-I-5, Nefertiti

OOC: Sith-I-5, your young lady is starting to become a little weaker from something, I will let you choose. [face_thinking] [face_whistling]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.