1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ~Stargate SG-1~Star Wars~The Sith Join Forces with Anubis

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Michealle (In system), Anubis (out system)

Michealle fiddled with all of the controls and was slowly learning the controls of the craft; even though she let loose several missiles and fired the cannons several times she almost had it down. As she flew the ship, her radio started to pick up a signal, ....7A, please c....buzz, it repeated it self several times and then quite. That one thing still had her confused, she didn't know how to reply to it. She looked all over the ship again seeing if she missed something, and there it was...on the right hand side was a "radio".

Michealle hit the on switch and then pressed the button, "Yes this is 7A", not knowing that the static was losing some of the call sign. "Who is this?"

"This is Command Ship 1, we are now tracking you, are you called Michealle??

"Yes I am, and who am I speaking to? Are you Anubis?" she said as she tried to find which direction the signal was coming from.

At hearing the words of the unknown pilot, Anubis was so quick at getting up and getting to the comm station the officer was completely stunned, but he held his station and movements to a minimum. As Anubis grabbed the officer and pointed to the reply switch, he was a few seconds on getting words out. "Where are you and why have you kept me waiting for so long!" he was just too angry to settle down, he was just shaking all over.

"Well for starters, I just left one of your facilities with one of your ships, in which I am somewhat impressed. First where are all of your workers, second it maybe taken over by unfriendly. Then the main thing is, WHY DID YOU NOT ANSWER MY CALL FOR HELP! Now tell me where we can meet up, and we will discuss this little problem" Michealle was not happy and she was going to make it known this species that she was a force to be reckoned with.

"We will send the coordinates now", his tone was a little more sober, but he wasn't going to be imitated by her at all. To the comm officer, "Send the coordinates and let the ship bay know that to be expecting an other ship."

Tag:Sith-I-5, Nefertiti
    OOC:I will be gone this week to Arkansas, so I will try to post when I am out or when I get back.
  2. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Major Davis, SGC Gate room

A figure stepped from the water-like event horizon and clanked down the ramp towards him.

?Aniiss? He greeted the blonde woman with the severe haircut. He was aware that the Tokra had gone through several fashion changes in a short time and was secretly pleased to note that she had retained the short dress composed of rough looking patches of fabrics and animal skins. Plenty of leg above those animal skin kneeboots.
    He tried to ignore that the two male bodyguards were similarly dressed.

Be a treat for the female SFs on the base.

?Thank you for coming.? He turned to leave the Gate Room. ?Our patient is this way.?

Falling into stride beside the Taree officer, the Tok?ra spoke:

?The High Council wanted me to convey that we are not, what is the name, International Rescue. What if we were to call you every time a Tok?ra operative twisted his ankle??

?We would come running.? Davis assured her. ?Besides, the Asgard hav taken SG-1 for some unknown reason, and Colonel Carter was the only person who can operate a Goa?uld hand device. This way.?

The four made their way along to the infirmary.

Tag: no-one
  3. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Seventy-Nine, SG-7

?SG12 from SG-7, never mind, she?s gone. I want you over here to help us check these buildings out. Hold your position; I?ll send the Death Gliders back for you to pick your team up in pairs and ferry you over here. SG-7 out.?

Seventy-Nine looked over the seat in front. ?That a problem, Lieutenant??

?No sir.? Agreed the officer.

Ten minutes later, two inverted-wing fighter craft flew over the patch of desert where the new SG team were waiting, and hovered in to land in a flurry of loose sand.

Tag: SG-12
  4. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    SG-12
    Magdalena

?SG12 from SG-7, never mind, she?s gone. I want you over here to help us check these buildings out. Hold your position; I?ll send the Death Gliders back for you to pick your team up in pairs and ferry you over here. SG-7 out.?

Julian looked at the team, ?Well, guys if that?s the extent of the ass chewin?, we got off easy.? It was but a few moments before the craft landed and Julian?s Team loaded up.

?Where to now, Lewie?? Byron asked.

Julian glanced at Jo and shook his head, ?The Boss will tell us shortly.?

Take-off was swift, the trip was quite short and the buildings were many. Vasky picked her teeth ? a nervous habit she did when not firmly on terra forma. Bryon played with his equipment. He?d gotten the signature of the Goa?uld ship, but after it left orbit he couldn?t track it. Jocasta was doing some Jedi thing. Her eyes closed her knuckles white. Some Jedi thing. She knew he was looking at her. She let him know. You know?that walking on someone?s grave feeling.?

The team presented themselves to Seventy-nine. Julian spoke, ?Sorry. We blew that. What do you want us to do??

Tag: Seventy-nine

5. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Seventy-Nine, SG-7

The lead sandtrooper nodded to the re-assembled members of SG-12; it felt good to have colleagues backing him up, even if he had never met any of them before.

"The Lady Sith came here with no ship and just the clothes on her back, and she left these buildings with a new-looking, fully functional spaceship. I want to see what other surprises these buildings on a supposedly dead planet has. Pair up and stay alert."

Seventy-Nine head-gestured to his fellow Imperial, and trotted towards the largest of the buildings, its surface a rusty red layer of corrugated iron, or whatever passed for it on Magdalena.

BTA-0113 glanced for a further second at the newcomers, shrugged and followed his boss. They ducked inside the first building, leaving the commander of SG-12 to organise his squad.

Tag: SG-12
  6. Nefertiti Jedi Master

star 4
    SG-12
    Magdalena

"The Lady Sith came here with no ship and just the clothes on her back, and she left these buildings with a new-looking, fully functional spaceship. I want to see what other surprises these buildings on a supposedly dead planet has. Pair up and stay alert."

?Roger,? Julian acknowledged, ?Jo, you and Byron take that building on the right. Vasky, you?re with me. Heads up gang.? He headed for the building to the left.

The entrance ways were clogged with debris from the building as well as pieces of the building itself. Moving cautiously, Julian wondered at the original use?.maybe office building. Various doors within the entrance and transport tubes were ajar and seemed safe. Vasky walked straight into the building and toward the other end. She listened. That was her specialty. Listening. There were the normal sounds of vacancy. Echos. Scraping of things against things. Nothing that she could identify as dangerous. Julian looked into rooms after checking for dust-movement. No signs of activity. One by one, he marked the outer jamb indicating secure. Vasky stayed at point. Loaded and locked. A wind picked up and caused some of the window dressings to move and shimmer. Her stance became less ridged as she identified the movement and noise and resumed her watch of the Lewie. When assured that the first floor was clear, they hit the stairwell.

Jocasta watched them enter the building. ?Be well,? she whispered under her breath. Byron?s toys beeped and chimed as he calibrated them for close quarters. The sensors would pick-up movement, but not identify anything but size. And that was sketchy. You know?big and little. Jo put her hand in her small bag and grasped the red glowing crystal. His evil acknowledged and dismissed, she used him. It was the price he paid and she was more than willing to take everything that she could from him. From it. They entered the flat 2 story building; the glass in the windows still glimmered in the sunlight. Jo took point. Her feelings would give her enough time to call out warning. She took her light saber in her hand, but did not initiate it. The saber?s internal crystal seemed hot. It was ready to do battle. She smiled as it warmed in her hand. It was good to be Jedi. The floor was merely a waiting area. Looking around she could not determine the use for the building. Byron indicated with a nod of his head no life-signs. Jocasta acknowledged. They moved towards the electronic stairwell and walked up. Keeping their eyes open for surprises, they found the second floor completely empty. No furniture. Fixtures?nothing. Byron?s comm. Beeped. Julian?s voice came over, ?Ok, Danny?? ?All quiet, Lewie.? ?Roger, out.?

Both teams continued their searches.

Tag: Seventy-Nine/ Michealle
  7. Ryu_Taikiwa Jedi Padawan

OOC: Hi Everyone. I just wonderd if I can join still.

Sex: Male
    Weight: Unknown
    Height: 6'0
    Race(Human,Jedi,Sith,Jaffa,Goa'uld,Asgard or other): Human
    Race Description(Only If OTHER!):
    Homeworld(If jedi or Sith then its Courascant, or somewhere else.): Earth
    Jedi/Sith Rank:
    Job(Only if part of the SGC.): Colonel
    Job Description: Colonel
    Weapons: P-90, Zat Gun
    Weapon Of choice: Zat Gun
    Personality: Very Loving and caring.Can get very Hyper.
    Bio(Short Please): Unknown
    SG-Team(Chosen by Me):None Yet.
  8. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Hello there. :)

Yup, you are welcome to start here. Our Games Master is in a cave somewhere becoming one with the universe, and in his absence, I have stepped up to keep things ticking over until he returns.

Since I notice from your Profile that you are new to these boards, please can I ask you to visit the RPF Rules thread at http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/11511147/p1/?53

It should help you to settle in and make your roleplaying and character creation smoother.

When you have done that, choose a number for your SG-team, and make up some characters for the rest of your squad. At the moment, I?m running SG-7 and Nefertiti is doing SG-12.

Again, welcome along.

Tag: Ryu Taikiwa
  9. Ryu_Taikiwa Jedi Padawan

I shall take up SG-13.
    I would also like to become the GM, of this RP atleast until Bro-cos returns. If that is ok.

Ryu sat on a chair in the breifing room, staring at the Stargate. He jumped up and placed his hands on the glass. ''I should be out there looking for SG-1...But no I cant because I may ''accidentely'' start a war between planets.'' He walked round the breifing room. ''Well fine see if I care.''

Tag: Noone.

10. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I will be posting when I get home this weekend. Sorry about the long wait.

Welcome Ryu_Taikiwa to the greatest RPG around. [face_dancing] [face_whistling]

IC:Michealle/Anubis (command ship)

As she stormed the walkway towards Anubis's confrence room, she hoped
    that he was ready. When she neared the doors, the two gaurds opened the doors and let her in.

"Welcome Lord Sith, I hope everything pleasent with you", as Anubis turned to her.

"It is not pleasent with me you traitor! You left me gliding to me death and luckly I did not perish! Next time I will turn you into a Bantha basket for planting maggots. Now since I am here now lets get down to business. You need someone to over see building personal and make sure the work is done, correct? Then you need someone to help in the taking of Earth, correct? If you want me to do that I need somethings in exchange. First, I need a new command ship, but for now I will take the fighter. I can have your planners help on making me a new ship. Third, I need to find poeple that I can call my own". Micheall was getting worked up but she knew that everything was in order.

"Yes, yes, everything will be put right on your ship. Though for now, we have set aside a room just for you to use till everything is corrected. We are now headed to sector close to the furthest moon from Earth and let you see the set up there. If there is anything else you need to know, just talk to my poeple.

I will finish later, ran out of time.
  11. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Major Davis, Anise of the Tok?ra, SGC infirmary

In the sparse dimly lit medical bay, Angeo Lim lay on a bed, under a thin whjite sheet, that came up to her chest, the material of a lemon and white Winnie-the-Pooh style medical gown visible above the covering.

If you were visiting an injured team-mate, and didn?t already know their condition, this was an instant visual clue of how seriously it was.
    Under the late Doctor Frasier?s administration, if a patient was still in their camo trousers and black t-shirt, it meant all they were going to get was some simple blood work tests, maybe a light shone in their eyes; but if their uniform was in a neatly folded pile in the corner and they?d been made to put on one of these open-backed nightie things, man, that was their ass.

The dark-haired doctor was talking while Aniss matter-of-factly slipped the Goa?uld hand device on over her fingers, as Davis looked on.

?Sir, she is filled with some kind of nanytes. A different design to the Replicators that we have come across, these ones are infesting Miss Lim?s system and subverting all her body?s defenses.?

The blonde Tok?ra woman looked across to the Major. ?I am ready to begin.?

Davis looked back at her and shrugged. ?So, begin already. What do you want? Ready steady go??

?Your sarcasm is unnecessary. Your predecessor, General Hamm0ond, always liked to be informed beforehand.?

Davis sighed heavily. ?No, no. It?s not your fault. I?m sorry. Between SG-1?s disappearance, Anubis? return, and the Sith on Magdalena, I?ve been trying to hold things together here at the SGC.?

Listening patiently, for a Tok?ra, to the human?s prattlings, she looked pointedly towards the occupied bed.

Davis followed her gaze. ?Okay then. Ready, steady, go.?

Anise held her outstretched hand above Lim?s chest, and concentrated. A pleasant warm golden glow emanated from the hand device, bathing the Analyst?s torso in a halo of light.

?There. That should do it.? Anise extinguished the light, backing off to be replaced by the Doctor, who rushed in with instruments to check vital signs.
    After a few seconds, she turned to the officer, with a relieved smile upon her own face.
    ?She is sleeping peacefully. Anise, thank you.?

The Tok?ra accepted the gratitude with a bowed head. ?You are welcome, Doctor. Major, if you could tell us off this Sith you mentioned?? She extracted her slim fingers from the hand device.

?Certainly. And thank you. This way.? Davis graciously allowed her to lead the way, and turned to the nod a farewell to the medical chief. ?Doctor.?

Tag: no-one
  12. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Michealle/Anubis (Command Ship, Day 7; The poor young lady is feeling better from what you did, but her kidney is failing (some). anyone need a bathroom break?

"Yes, yes, everything will be put right on your ship. Though for now, we have set aside a room just for you to use till everything is corrected. We are now headed to sector close to the furthest moon from Earth and let you see the set up there. If there is anything else you need to know, just talk to my poeple."

As Anubis was about to leave and take up his evening duties, Michealle stopped him. "Anubis, I would like a full report on where your ship yards and how many workers you have on each, I may get ahead a little. Though like I said one is taken over, and might be recaptured later. Plus were we may get more troopers from." But before she could continue, Anubis held up his hand and looked back at her.

"You may find all of your questions answered by my personal in the command center and military garrison. Now, if I may go and get to my duties."

Michealle made her way back to the command center and grabbed one of the officers and made him help her out. He tried to do the best that he could do and quickly, but she was in no temperment to be nice. The maham that followed was chaotic but productive. After some long hours she was making her way down the long hallway to her appointed room. The room was spacious and ready to be lived in, but it wasn't home. As she looked around, she was placing objects in there new places till she moved again. After two and ahalf hours of moving about she came back to the remote.
    "I wonder if anyone has found the lipstick, that is if it isn't someplace else. There is only one way to find out." She brought up the remote and spoke. "Hello, can anyone read me? If you can please reply."

TAG: Anyone near the lipstick.

13. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Re. the kidneys, sorry, the hand device sorted all that. You can't post additional damage three weeks after the initial hit.
    Re. the lipstick. It went back to the SGC, but I don't believe the gate on Magdalena is active still. Therefore, unable to have anyone respond to it.
    I'll probably post Sunday.
  14. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Michealle/Anubis (Command Ship)

As Michealle waited for a few minutes, she had a feeling that no one was going to answer the call. "Well, I guess that I did loose it on some other planet, Bantha!" She went to the readouts that she was given, and started to pour over them. It seemed like years that she actually slept, but she had work to do and things to sort out.

Michealle sorted out the building facalities from the maybe ones. Then went to her data pad and made a list of possible recuirts(ms) from the main workers. She needed her own gaurds and had to make sure that they could be reliable. As she sifted through the ones she picked she came across a name that she needed on her team. She was patience but she had work to do and that is when patience was short. She got up and headed back towards the Command Center, he was still there. She grabbed the same officer and told the others that there commanding officer is no more. "I will be taking this man to be my personal relay man. You will be talking to him more often than not. So if there are any thing you want to say, say it to Anubis. First of all, now is the time to tell me your name."

The officer was stunned by how she came in, now twice and ripped the place apart by her. "My name is Vorth, and if I may point out, Anubis will not be happy about me leaving my post while I am on duty."

"I will deal with Anubis, when the time comes. Well Vorth, you now work for me and me only. You there, you are now appointed to this man's postion." With that she turned and started to leave for the ship bay, but as Vorth started to follow her, she turned so fast that before the hit actually registered, he saw her turn. He was knocked on his behind and went sprawling. "You...will follow all of my directions completely. Do...you understand? Plus, you will call me Lord Master, till I tell you different."

"Yes, Lord Master" Then they both left for the ship bay. There was many stares that followed them, knowing that Anubis was not going to be pleased at these turn of events. "If you have any questions ask them now, before we get to the Sith Flyer, and yes I renamed it too. You will be trained by me so I now that there will be no confusion on how to act". As they stopped she turned to face Vorth. "Do you have any questions, right now?"

"Yes my Lord Master, if I may ask, where are we going?"

"We are headed to the main ship plant. Then I hope to recruit some more to even out my idea. Now lets go, we have alot of work to do and it must be done now." At that Michealle and Vorth got into the ship and after getting clearence, they left for Magdalena, not relising(ms) that it was there that she had been.

Tag: anyone.

OOC: No problem on that Sith-I-5. Though they took a blood sample I had noticed. They will see that it is going away. So when you post Sunday, it will be gone.
  15. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Michealle (Space:Headed to Magdalena)

As Michealle and Vorth traveled through space, she had him show her more of the controls of the ship. Though they did have time, Michealle was working on a plan to bring the workers back under control and get those ships done, plus her new "Command Ship".

"I hate having time on my hands and nothing really to do, than that is why I get the big credits," as she hit a sensor switch and watched the info go by. "Vorth, how would you like to be a commander instead of just an officer? But there will be some training that must be done before you can gaurd my back. Plus, I have a feeling that we might need some more slaves after I get done. So what do you say Vorth?"

"Well Lord Master, I would be honored to be your new commander." Then he thought for a few minutes. "Lord Master, I think we have a few hundred slaves aboard Anubis ship that could be spared till we have our own resources. If I maybe permitted I will ask for at least hundred and fifty of them to be shipped to use right now. Plus, at least twenty fighter ships." As he waited for his new master to respond, he dailed in the radio, so when she said "go", he can have that call in.

Michealle thought about that for a few minutes and found it sound to her ears. "Yes, go ahead and make the call. Plus, when the fighters take out, have five of the fighters to head here as quickly, as they can." The call went out and five minutes, the first fighters were headed out, while the transports were being readied.

(Planet Magdalena

After many days spending in space, Michealle was getting restless. Something wasn't right about where they were going, but she passed it off as nervse. Then the computer beeped, letting them know that they were finially getting close to their destination. "Vorth, bring up the computer and let me know if you find life and anything that might be interesting."

"Yes, My Lord." Vorth punched buttons and flipped switches, all the while he was studing the board. "My Lord, it shows that there has been a crash landing and some other things that you should know. First, it seems that some strange ship has crashed landed on the planet and has been cool for sometime. Then I am picking up at least two ships, that seem to be Death Gliders, further NorthEast of the crash site." Michealle did not interuppe(ms) him cuase she wanted it all at one time, not split up. "Do you have a reading on the crashed ship?"

"I have some readings but they are incunclusive on what type of ship it is. We are now a few hours from it, do you wish to take a look?" as he readied himself for a fight or flight. Michealle was looking at the readings too, and more she looked at it, the more her heart sank. By all accounts, it was the same planet that she crashed landed a few weeks earlier. "No, I want to head for the ship yard and take this ship down to almost ground level. If I am mistaken, we might have company when we get there. So set down outside the security fence that is located outside the base. Second tell those five fighters to put some speed on and locate some transport device or ship. Then gaurd it with their lives" As Vorth, did what she commanded, she took the controls and headed towards the buildings that she knew was just waiting for her to come back to them.

Tag: Sith-I-5
  16. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: SG-12, SG-7, Death Gliders, ground-based ship factory, Magdalena

In the few days since the departure of the Sith, the SGC had ?bussed? in a scientific team and a squadron of pilots to fly the ships being churned out by the factory.

Lieutenant Julien Zun of SG-12 had been talking with his resident Force Sensitive, the octogenarian jedi librarian. Jocasta Nu. What she had to say put him straight on the comm..

?SG-12 to all personnel. We have a Dark Side presence inbound. Combat stations. Delta Golf Leader, get your fighters in the air.?

Inside and outside the buildings, staff ran about, grabbing P90 automatic weapons and zats, diving behind sandbagged emplacements.

The military trained people refused to run, wandering sedately to their stations, and watching the peaceful skies for sign of attack.

Seventy-Nine of SG-7 was on the roof of one building, scanning the heavens through macro-binoculars. Although Lim was still recovering from her nanyte induced illness, he was glad the rest of his team were on the planet once more ? Twenty-One, Maria, Beta. The Monster Squad.

He smiled under his armour, then spotted it, a dark speck against the bright blue canopy over this world.

?SG-7 to Delta Golf Leader. We have incoming.?

From the wooded copse around the factory, five death gliders sprang into the air to greet the visitors.

Tag: jedi_killeroak

OOC: j_k, can you specify what vessels are inbound please?
  17. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Michealle (Planet Magdalena)

As she flew the Death Glider towards the factory. Something touched her in the force, and she knew there was only one type of poeple who could do that....it was "Jedi". Her most hated enemy that there ever was. "Ahh...I see we have company", as five death gliders popped up and was headed their way. Michealle quickly turned the flier around back the way she had came. "Voth, tell them fighters to get their rears here and meet me at these coordinates now!" Michealle hit the afterburners, or would count as afterburners. She had to get away and try something else. These "Earth" poeple are very trouble some.

"My Lord, they have acknowledged the course change and are headed there now. May I tell the other fifteen fighters to meet us there too?" As Vorth readied the radio, but he was stalled by something that was tracking them as the speed away. "My Lord, we have a lock by someone. I have no idea who it is yet." As he changed his hands from making a call to tracing the beam.

"No, don't trace it, or they might follow it back to the actual source. Though you can take over here, and we will be making a stop and go. When you drop me off, you will head to the meeting spot, and wait for my call. Do..you..understand?" as she made herself ready for the drop.

"Yes my Mistress, I will be ready with the back up, and I will have the rest of the fighters meet me, too." As he too, made ready for the drop. Vorth, was slowly liking this woman that beat the tar out of him. He had no one that ever could do that, but Anubis. Though the respect was low still, though. He gently brought the ship in low and brought the speed way down, so she can have a safe landing. But, before he could get within a few feet of the ground, her canopy popped open and before he could call out a warning she had jumped to the sand dune below. Then she took off like the wind on a stormy night.

Tag: Sith-I-5, and anyone else
    OOC: They will be all death gliders, but right now it is just hers.
  18. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: If I disappear for a time it is over a ban regarding my use of the word 'frag', and NP's idea of what it implies. If not, assume normal service to continue.

S-I-5
  19. Ryu_Taikiwa Jedi Padawan

Ryu Stargate Command

Ryu stood up and ran down to the control room. ''Any news yet on the forces we have on P5S-XPX.'' Walter spun round on his chair and looked at Ryu with a sad look.

No, no news as of yet. Ryu turned away and sat down on a chair, staring at one of the many computer screens within the control room. He started to type some stuff then reached over to the phone. ''Sir, you are gonna wanna see this.'' The General came down the stairs looking at Ryu with an anxious face. ''Sir this is the reading we got when we first activated the Gate on Magdalena, its the same as the Asgard beam technology. Its as though when the gate activated it was like sending a beacon out.''

Or a Transporter

''Well yeah I suppose...Anyway, I suggest me and my team go in and check it out. Plus there are already people there so there isn't much to worry about.''

Ok, You have a go, Colonel.

''Thankyou sir.'' Ryu stood up and walked into the armory, getting his weapons and looking at all of his team as they got theres. Once they had there weapons loaded they marched into the gate room. The gate was already active. As Ryu walked up the ramp, he touched the wormhole with his right hand. ''I have a bad feeling about this...'' Once he stepped through the journey felt like years, but once through the gate, he stared at the surroundings. ''Wait, this isn't the planet...This is a ship.''

Ryu quickly lifted his P-90 and pointed it around. ''This is not good, not good at all.'' He turned round and saw there was no gate. ''Wait, how did we...It must of been the transporter thing.'' Him and the rest of his team walked out into the corridors. He heard some noise but no Jaffa foot steps. Or Sith lightsabers.

Tag: jedi_killeroak
  20. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    http://www.geocities.com/yavin_base/bs_pics/vcg.jpg

Christmas and New Year Greetings from SG-7
  21. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Michealle ( Magdalena)

As soon, as her feet hit dirt, she took off and didn't look to see if Vorth had left. Those Death Gliders was on their tail the last she knew. So she could not stop and see if everything was alright, cuase just by the closeness of the sound, she can tell that they were still close. Michealle had to find a place to hid out and at night make her way back to the buildings again...on foot.

Tag: Death Flyers and anyone else.
    OOC: Merry Christmas to all, and be safe.
  22. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    My imagination has hit a brick wall on this, so sorry for not posting.

However, I just discovered this board - Science Fiction and Fantasy - TV and Movies, and promptyl searched out the Stargate thread... there had to be one.

http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=22773641&brd=10748&start=22782579
  23. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: No problem on not posting. I have checked them out, and even requested some info from the main SG-1 site. If you want to check it out too, go to:

Or if there is a problem with that, copy and paste this: gateworld.net

IC: Michealle (Magdalena)

Michealle hot footed it to the largest of the boulders for cover hoping still that none had seen her. Then she reached into her inside pocket and got a cummicater out, and radioed on an open frequince(ms), "I have her pinned down eighty clicks North East of that postion. She must have gotten out of the ship a long time ago. Can anyone hear me?" As she waited for a reply, she hoped that they would fall for it.

TAG:Sith-I-5
    OOC: Sorry for the short post.
  24. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: SG-7, Jocasta Nu, Planet Magdalena

The Jedi Librarian, Jocasta Nu, flanked by members of SG-7, moved in pursuit of the Sith woman.

Seventy-Nine reckoned his next meeting with the crazy woman would go better with some Force-assisted backup.

Jedi Nu's escort, the young woman, Maria, pulled up short as something came over radio atached to her flak jacket: "I have her pinned down eighty clicks North East of that postion. She must have gotten out of the ship a long time ago. Can anyone hear me?"

"Interesting." Nu acknowledged, then pointed towards a cluster of large rocks several hundred metres ahead. "This way."

The older jedi ran ahead, Maria trying to keep pace, and footfalls from the right and left heralded Seventy-Nine and Twenty-One angling in from the left and right.

Tag: Michealle
  25. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Michealle (Magdalena,planet)

"I have her pinned down eighty clicks North East of that postion. She must have gotten out of the ship a long time ago. Can anyone hear me?"

Something was not right. "The ships all but left, and there was nothing in sight behind me. So it must be all in front of the rock. I guess there is always the time to take a look." As she dropped her stuff to the ground, she made sure that her weapons was close to hand, and stepped out from behind the large boulder. There in the very close distance was a lone figure that was moving quite fast for a normal human. Than there was the other one some distance behind. Switching the frequency she contacted her ride. "Vorth, contact the others and tell them to leave system, and come and get me now. How long will it be?"

Vorth"It will be about a short time. I have not made it out very far."

"Ok, than do it now. I may need an escape". After putting away the comm unit, she jumped to the top of the boulder and had one of the sabers in her hand, unlit. "Jedi, you are not welcome here. I have claimed this planet long before you. So leave now and no one gets hurt." She knew that the jedi could hear her through the force, and hoped that he or she would take heed of what was said.

Tag: Sith-I-5.
    OCC: It seems that now two are playing again. :_| Is this in a death through?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.