main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Stargate SG1 returns ... soon

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithForceLord, Sep 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    i cant watch sg1 because i go out to play cards on tuesday nights at the comic shop and i cant be bothered taping them.

2. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000

Sorry SithForceLord, but I don't think it was the Asgard who made the Stargates. I THINK it was an older race simply referred to as "The Ancients" who are no longer around.

BUT, I may be confusing Stargate and some other show/movie here.

The Asgard are the little grey guys with the big black eyes (the typical "Roswell" style alien) - Jack's pals. :)

> They all rock. Esp. O'Niel, and Daniel Jackson.

Well Roach, you're in for a bit of a shock in the not too distant future, but I won't say any more spoilers. :)

Did you guys read the article in yesterday's NZ Herald - yet another idiot in the reviewer's chair. :(

I think I'll give up reading reviews, they all seem thick!

3. Roach

Roach Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    The replicators can combine into whatever they need to complete their mission; in this case, a hyperdrive modification, which later broke apart into those big bugs. Previously, only the regular ones were needed because there's been little resistance in the past.

On the sub episode, the steel replicators combined into a shell for the main pink replicator, so that the master one was quite large and was tougher than the rest. This was because the master was the most important.

4. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    true, i had most of the previous series taped but they have either been thrown out :( or taped over :(.

5. farmboynz

farmboynz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2001
    What series is this? 4 or 5?

6. Roach

Roach Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    "Who made the Stargate?
    No one knows. It was originally believed that the Goa'uld had constructed the Stargate network. The true origins of the Stargate are still unknown."

From the official SG1 website. OK.

The NZ Herald ALWAYS gives bad reviews, it's such a b*stard.

They're only up to season 4 in the states... so we might be at season 3 or 4. I do know that NZ isn't always as for behind on episodes as they are on DS9: Buffy used to be just 1 episode behind the states.

Incedently... www.stargate-sg1.com is the homepage. nat. It's actually quite good, unlike other official pages for other shows.

7. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    We're seeing Season 5 of Stargate SG-1 now.

According to the messages in the Usenet newsgroups, the US is up to the end of Season 5 or the start of Season 6 - I'm not sure which.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.