main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Starlight Kisses" [Anakin/Tahiri] Update 23 March!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Elena, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    Welcome, one and all, to my 30 Kisses repository, where I write ?fics based on the thirty prompts given to me. The ?ship is Anakin/Tahiri (although not always of a romantic nature), and the time is anywhere between the JJK-era and beyond. Canon may move in strange ways, SbS ? or indeed, the entire NJO, or even most of the EU ? may not have happened, and sometimes, blonde girls turn into ?vong girls in disturbing ways, just as live boys turn into dead boys. Got it? Great!

My first offering is a dialogue-only piece set when Anakin is thirteen and Tahiri is eleven. Sometimes, boys can be so juvenile?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Theme #15: Perfect Blue

?Wow.?

?Uh-huh.?

?Wow.?

?Yep.?

?It?s so blue.?

?It?s a white dwarf.?

?It?s so pretty.?

?It is?unusual.?

?It?s like the sky is kissing the ground??

?How?poetic.?

?Anakin, can?t you just appreciate the sight for what it is? Ever since you turned thirteen, you?ve been acting really snotty.?

?I don?t know what you?re talking about.?

?Oh yes you do. Everybody?s noticed.?

?Really??

?Uh-huh.?

???

?Let?s just sit and enjoy the sunrise quietly, OK??

?OK.?

2. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    I like it! :)

- The Imperial Ewok

3. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    Oooooh, cute. Adorable, in fact. Great use of dialogue :).

4. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Oh, how perfect! That's just wonderful! Not just cute, but stinkin' adorable!

5. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Nice, very, very, nice. :D Great use of dialogue. =D=

Good stuff as usual, Elena. :)

JD.

6. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Pretty piece, Elena, that I think reflects pretty accurately. Nice work. ;)

7. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    Thrawn:

*grins happily*

Sakura:

Doesn't harken back to those golden days when boys were just beginning to seem interesting in a horrifying sort of way, and everything seemed new?

Or, alternately, it was just cute and adorable.

TheCrazyRodian:

That's because of the mindrays I'm sending out. *nods knowledgably* Your sense of sap is heightened, and then...

...you explode.

JDH3:

Thanks!

Lonewolf:

And you too!

Elena

8. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    And...update! Featuring Tusken!Tahiri and Dead!Anakin.
    ~~~~~~~``

Theme #20: The Road Home

Tahiri still has the stink of Dagobah on her when she finally gets to the edge of the Dune Sea.

It wasn?t a long journey, really. Three days to Corellia with the smugglers she?d caught a ride with (?I know you ? you?re that war hero, the little blonde Jedi?) and another day patiently accessing her accounts, erasing information and moving money. If there was one thing Kell had taught her, it was the value of a little chaos.

And then a month on a Rimward passenger liner, seeing the places she?d fought over for so long in a whole new light. She spent her days chatting to the passengers as they moved through their lives, playing the young, innocent girl on her first trip off-world ? ?A graduation gift from my parents. They?re so proud of me!? Face had told her that the best lie was not the lie close to the truth, but the lie everyone wanted to believe.

Tahiri enjoyed being Del Trin, but the cover was only ever that ? a cover.

On the edge of homecoming, Tahiri starts walking, a human in desert gear turning toward the heart of Ghorfa territory. There is sun and sand and heat, but Tahiri does not shy away. The only surprise is the wind.

The winds of the Dune Sea only come in the cold season, and that?s four months away by her reckoning. It?s a strange wind, nothing like the harsh cruelty that forces men to their feet with their eyes bleeding that is usual. It is?gentle.

It slides through her long blonde hair, cooling her scalp, and it curls around her eyes so the heat doesn?t press on them as much. She smells the clean air of the canyon oasis and the sharp taste of rusting metal, and the wind brushes across her face and cheeks and lips like a cool river. She smiles, and the wind whistles through her teeth.

?I?m twenty-five years old, Anakin. Old enough for more than chaste kisses.?

9. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Elena: *grins* :D :D

Good job! :cool:

[More later!!]

- The Imperial Ewok

10. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Oh, that just... :D [face_love] :cool: :) I really enjoyed this one. It's just perfect.

Bravo, Elena. =D=

JD.

11. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    Thrawn:

[Insert reciprocal!]

JDH3:

I really enjoyed this one. It's just perfect.

*is curious* But why do you like it?

Just a feeling?

Elena

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.