main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX Starplex vs. Hollywood: The Great Debate

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Amidala Starkiller, May 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Starplex
    Pros
    Closer to my house :p
    Huge screen

Cons
    The staff and management

Hollywood
    Pros
    Lots of leg room.
    THX sound
    Cons
    Teenagers
    A theater that smelled like ass

I say we try the Hollywood at least one more time before we pass judgment. What does everyone else have to say on the matter

2. BRICKHARDMEAT

BRICKHARDMEAT Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2003
    starplex-as long as everybody checks their tickets,LOL!
    hollywood-SUCKS poor upkeep of their theaters.

3. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Dude, tell me about it. I was supposed to see Hannibal with my dad, brother and his wife (then girlfriend). We showed up at different times and the ticket taker sent us to the wrong theater! Of course, 45 mins later the movie was over. The manager told us, well, since it was more than 30 mins ago, all i can do is give you passes. Ugh. Let them ignorant apathetic zit-faced bastards know which theater is which. sons of beeches.... ugh.

Anyways... I like hollywood during the week. Not as many people go out there during the week as they do starplex. At least when we saw Monsters, Inc and that one Keanu Reeves movie where they thought he killed that girl, but the psychic chick knew better....

Starplex is easier to get to though, i think. Not out of, but into.

4. Bullseye

Bullseye Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2003
    Hollywood sometimes has a smell in the main lobby, but to me it's a good experiecne
    (I think the theater reaked when we saw the Matrix is because we were surrounded by high schoolers :mad:)

Starplex is cramped and sometimes the staff in annoying. I've seen most of the movies there and I have no problems

5. Xanatos12

Xanatos12 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 13, 2002
    Hollywood for matiness(except today when we saw X2 these two little girls kept getting up and going to the bathroom clomping all the way down the stairs) Starplex for premieres

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.