So NV Starr_Saberblade Peeking her head in agian

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Emiko_Wolfy, Mar 20, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

Hey guys! donno if you Still rember me haha but ya, thought i'd stop by and she whats up!!!!!
  2. Jankarakk Jedi Master

star 4
    hey hey how's it going.
  3. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

ITs going, I've been doing alot of moving in this last year XD and forgetting my name on this JCF so I had to make another account XD whats up with you?
  4. Jankarakk Jedi Master

star 4
    nada just working ya know...working hard for the money....so hard for the money...
  5. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

XD ya.. knwo how that is lol
  6. Jankarakk Jedi Master

star 4
    where all have you been moving to?
  7. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

well lets see its been about 2 years since I moved from Vegas to Az but in the last year alone I went form az, to Texas for a month (big mistake, my roomie was.. some things I choose nto tosay) Back to az to IN (where I am now) and as soon as the person I'm planning on rooming wiht feels better I"m movign to Chicago asap ^_^ I just can't find the right state.. its insane.. i'm contimplating going back to Vegas.. but some firends of mine I was going to move in wiht kinda arn't talking to me.. growing appart I guess... -_-
  8. Jankarakk Jedi Master

star 4
    I see i see....moving.....does not sound fun.
  9. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

haha I find it entertaining, like now we're moving to Jersy soon because my roomies husbands a lame ass ^_^. we're going to Drive to Ohio and rest then drive to Jersy ^_^ but I still wanna go back to vegas *pout*
  10. Jankarakk Jedi Master

star 4
    so come to vegas! lol.
  11. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

Hey sorry I havn't posted in a while... i"m having issues .. anyway I want to go back to vegas more then anything but I have no where to live there since my jer dad moved to WI
  12. Jankarakk Jedi Master

star 4
    that's definitely not cool. i'm in the process of looking for a new place to live myself. but i'm taking my time with that...cause that's all i've got is time.
  13. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

TIme sucks, I seem to not have alot of it.. I wanna shoot it *nod nod* lol sorry, coing off of a sugar rush
  14. Jankarakk Jedi Master

star 4
    i can't remember the last time i was on a sugar rush :\. oh and did you know that if you forgot your user name and password you can go into options and there's a thing in there that will have you enter the email address you signed it up with and it will email any usernames associated with that email
  15. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

ah! but what if you forget the email and/or no longer use it XD hehe
Moderators: DieWompRatDie