So NV Starr_Saberblade Peeking her head in agian

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Emiko_Wolfy, Mar 20, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

Hey guys! donno if you Still rember me haha but ya, thought i'd stop by and she whats up!!!!!
  2. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    hey hey how's it going.
  3. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

ITs going, I've been doing alot of moving in this last year XD and forgetting my name on this JCF so I had to make another account XD whats up with you?
  4. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    nada just working ya know...working hard for the money....so hard for the money...
  5. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

XD ya.. knwo how that is lol
  6. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    where all have you been moving to?
  7. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

well lets see its been about 2 years since I moved from Vegas to Az but in the last year alone I went form az, to Texas for a month (big mistake, my roomie was.. some things I choose nto tosay) Back to az to IN (where I am now) and as soon as the person I'm planning on rooming wiht feels better I"m movign to Chicago asap ^_^ I just can't find the right state.. its insane.. i'm contimplating going back to Vegas.. but some firends of mine I was going to move in wiht kinda arn't talking to me.. growing appart I guess... -_-
  8. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I see i see....moving.....does not sound fun.
  9. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

haha I find it entertaining, like now we're moving to Jersy soon because my roomies husbands a lame ass ^_^. we're going to Drive to Ohio and rest then drive to Jersy ^_^ but I still wanna go back to vegas *pout*
  10. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    so come to vegas! lol.
  11. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

Hey sorry I havn't posted in a while... i"m having issues .. anyway I want to go back to vegas more then anything but I have no where to live there since my jer dad moved to WI
  12. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    that's definitely not cool. i'm in the process of looking for a new place to live myself. but i'm taking my time with that...cause that's all i've got is time.
  13. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

TIme sucks, I seem to not have alot of it.. I wanna shoot it *nod nod* lol sorry, coing off of a sugar rush
  14. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    i can't remember the last time i was on a sugar rush :\. oh and did you know that if you forgot your user name and password you can go into options and there's a thing in there that will have you enter the email address you signed it up with and it will email any usernames associated with that email
  15. Emiko_Wolfy Jedi Knight

ah! but what if you forget the email and/or no longer use it XD hehe
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby