main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq 'Stars Wars' Movie Hits DVD on Nov. 1

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by hairlesswookie, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    it's okay - i have a BAD memory. I'm doing a dark jedi...wait that sounds bad. I'm going to BE a dark jedi. Clem has been sketching concepts...still in the planning stages...

2. Starkiller454

Starkiller454 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 20, 2005
  3. obi-chris-kenobi

obi-chris-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    That's only like a minute away from my house. I think I'll just wear my cup. I'll be the stromtrooper who couldn't find the rest of his armor.

4. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    hey- i want to do a dark jedi! is there a sign up list? i'm just a sucker for dark jedi, sith, boys in armor-- wow i'm bad!

cool if you need help let me know...i have some patterns i bought already (and never used) for when i did my jedi...

5. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Her outfit is going to be sick.....watch...

6. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    Yeah, i'd totally like to check out your patterns...i was at joann's a couple days ago looking at fabric and stuff. Then i realized it was going to be about $60-70 for the material and had second thoughts. (and i'm VERY indecisive so that doesn't help!). Clem has my mask mostly made up. I've got some other stuff i need to buy still. but i think i should have it done in the next month or month and a half.

BAD GIRL!

7. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    I should have my armor by then, BUT my work won't give me the time off.
    We have a lame vacation request policy, only one person per 15 "man" team can have a night off.
    [face_frustrated]

8. cyndilt76

Apr 27, 2005
    EP-- i don't know what you are thinking of doing, but i have a kimono type pattern thing i bought, that with a little re-working would be cool...are you guys going to the bowling thing? we can talk there, if you want...

hairless-- that sucks! don't they understand it's STAR WARS!!!

i'm very thankful that i have such a cool job and a good boss...who knows i'm nuts and thats why i'm good at what i do-- hee hee

9. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    I've tried to explain to my manager, I get nothing but blank looks.

10. EvilPrincess

Jun 23, 2005
    Some people just don't get it, do they?

Cyndi - I'm not 100% sure, but I had actually found a kimon-ish type top that i thought might work. I got outbid thought :( So it sounds like we kind of have similar ideas there. I THINK we're going to do the bowling thing. So yeah, if we do, for sure we'll talk about it then.

After end of September, as long as I have the PTO I can take time off whenever. Hmmm, maybe i"ll just take mon AND tues off and have a four day weekend! :D

11. cyndilt76

Apr 27, 2005
    sounds like a plan-- we'll talk at bowling....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.