main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Start Chattanooga chapter?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Southernjedi, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Sha

Jedi_Sha Jedi Master star 5

Oct 13, 2002
    well, i'll definitely be there. my parents will be in the mall too and may desire to actually meet you guys before leaving me. (you know, meeting strangers off the internet and all that. plus my older brother was killed last year (car crash) so they want to protect the one kid they got left...)

2. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Great, JediSha (and understandable). I hope we come across as non-threatening... My wife and kids might also be there, so that may help as well. It usually gets decided that morning with how things are going, so I won't know until probably around 11:30 on Saturday. I'll be the one leafing through the SW RolePlaying books. It's been a long time since I did any RPG stuff, but if our group ever gets big enough, it would be fun to try it again. See ya tomorrow.

3. Jedi_Sha

Jedi_Sha Jedi Master star 5

Oct 13, 2002
    i've only stuck my little toe into a shallow puddle when it comes to rpg's, but i've always wanted to get into them. we'll definitely have to start that up. okay, i'll be wearing a bright purple shirt with "normal is overrated" on it. and my name is natalie. and i'm short but i'm loud.

4. LoyalJedi

LoyalJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 22, 2002
    Hmmm...I'm not sure what I'll be wearing...but I'll probably look like I don't belong there. Most likely, I'll be wearing a tan fleece thing...

Sha, I haven't even dipped my toe in the rpg pond...I've kinda stood off to the side and watched all the other kids have fun. Although, since I work out there near the mall, I've spent a lot of time in the gameboards store looking at all the RPGs.

5. drthmrl

drthmrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2003
    so how was the meeting?! i have alot of good ideas and options for the next meeting. first i would sujest maybe a late sunday meeting time. maybe a 4 or 5 p.m. how does that sound? what did you talk about at the meeting today. i want all the info!! (-o-)

6. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Whoa! Too many threads to reply to today! lol! I think I covered some of the stuff on the other threads, so I'll let the others fill in any other details they want to. Truthfully, I was nervous. I'm sure it'll get better as we get to know each other more. (yawn) Long day... Need to sleep... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.