So CO Start of September Meeting Plans

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Micah333, Sep 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Micah333 Jedi Knight

star 2
    So, do we want the Sept. meeting on the 14/15 or 21/22 weekend? or other? My parents have given me permission to host the meeting in the Community Room (the place we went to last time). If that is okay with everyone it works out. As I said in another post, we have a workshop too, if we get going on the lightsaber stuff. Is there anything besides elections and saber construction that anyone would like to do?
  2. Micah333 Jedi Knight

star 2
    It looks like the Denver September meeting is going to be on the 21st, so we probably don't want it then, and unless we want back to back meetings that weekend I suggest the 14/15 or 28/29 weekend.

Also, would anyone be interested at all in bringing their costumes for a group picture and mug shots?
  3. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm...things might be hectic around here, Cory just had a schedule change in his work, so we will have to consult him on that...and i will not be going up to the Denver meeting because my weekend is shot (soccer game in Aspen on Saturday and homework on sunday)

in my opinion, lets go for the last weekend of September. It will give us time to work around it and it also gives us time for anything that might pop up :)
  4. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My vote is for the last Saturday of the month (the 28th, right?). That way whoever goes up to Denver can get a taste for how the lightsabers are done, and then we can delve into it ourselves if we want to at our meeting.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.