main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Starting a Greater Lafayette, IN FanForce

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by hofie, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    I'm starting an interest thread for a Lafayette/ West Lafayette, Indiana FanForce group. It bothers me to no end that Bloomington, our evil rival to the south, has a FanForce group and we don't ;) That's just unacceptable and must be changed!

So who's with me?!

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I'm completly with you. Let us over take the Hoosiers!!! :) (Just a thought)

3. ji_xiang

ji_xiang Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    Sweet, I'm in (got here through facebook)

4. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Good luck guys! Consider me a brother of yours to the South. :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post a question or send a Private Message. Krash, the Mod/Regional Support Admin. will prolly drop by shortly, too.

Go Indiana FanForces!!

MTFBWY!

Scott from Evansville, aka
    WedgesOtherNephew

5. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    ji_xiang, could you either PM me your email or send it to me in facebook? I want to keep everyone's names together. Thanks!

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Serously Hoffman....if there's enough of an interest in that local region, go for it.

7. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    What's the next step, Geoff? Do we get a forum? Do we need to have a meeting first? What's the story?

8. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Yeah, let's get this thing going!!!! I'm super jazzed!!! :)

9. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
  10. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    Yay! PM me your email address.

Do you have any other friends on campus that would like to join in the fun? Have them get accounts and sign in!

11. cahamilt

cahamilt Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    Hey I'm totally down... we should start a Purdue SW fan club too, at least use Purdue's resources like viewing rooms to watch movies during the year... AIM me sometime guys, Chris- chamilton1983(@aol.com)

12. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    Chris, since campus is part of the Greater Lafayette area, Purdue would be included in this FanForce group ;)

I need to look into the requirements for starting a group on campus. I know you need 3 students and either a faculty member or a member of the Purdue staff. If it's just a member of the staff we're good to go b/c I am one, but if it's a faculty member that might take some doing. I know some people who could help out on that front, however.

I'll IM you when I get back to town tomorrow.

13. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I went ahead and started a Lafayette board for you guys to get your group organized. Once you figure out where you want the FF to be located from (Lafayette/Purdue?) let me kno and I'll update the names and titles of stuff.

Have fun kids! [face_dancing]

14. hofie

Jun 12, 2002
    Everyone, I've started a couple topics there in the Lafayette forum, so please be sure to stop by and say hello and help us decide on a meeting time. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.