main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Starting a Jersey Jedi Fan Club

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jbird69, Oct 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbird69

jbird69 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 11, 2000
    What would you guys think about starting a Jersey Jedi Fan Club, where we have our own conventions, see the films, wait in line for EPI II, things like that?

Edit: What's a Fan Clun? Sorry just kidding, I a horrible speller.

2. chayes32

chayes32 Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2001
    that would be cool

3. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Hello from NYC, will anyone from NJ be attending Chiller Con? www.chillertheatre.com

LadySith thats runs the NYC Fanforce happens to live in NJ, but not down my Trenton.

Feel free to visit the NYC forum, we do have a bunch of people form NK that attend our NYC gatherings.

Good luck on getting things going in NJ, let me know if you need any help.

4. Solo22

Solo22 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 1998
    Yes, we should do something, since nothing has happened in this forum yet!

5. StarWarsFreak127

StarWarsFreak127 Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2002
    i'm in, when do we start?

6. xana22

xana22 Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2002
    Me too. Very interested!

7. darth_mauly_maul

darth_mauly_maul Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2002
    I'm all for it...got a few friends in North NJ that would love to get something going...all we need is the where and when :)

8. TanthosJorlac

TanthosJorlac Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2001
    Greetings everyone! I am Tanthos Jorlac from The Jedi Assembly. Xana, a poster here in your thread, has mentioned your Jersey Jedi club. It's a great idea. And if you would eventually like to join an even bigger group, visit The Jedi Assembly at
    http://www.thejediassembly.com
    May the Force be with you!
    Tanthos Jorlac

9. Jedi Novaga Sage

Jedi Novaga Sage Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 1999
    Id go for it..lets get something started

10. JediAnaliaBrightmoon

JediAnaliaBrightmoon Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2000
    I just moved to Jersey and I think it would be kewl to have a club here.

11. DarthYJTyranus

DarthYJTyranus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2002
    It is about time! I was starting to think I was alone. I live in Ocean Township, NJ in Monmouth County. Where are you in NJ all?

12. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Sounds really cool,but do you have to live in Jersey or can a Jedi from the Bronx be apart too?

13. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    You guys read my mind! (Tricky Jedi) I would be all about getting a Jedi Council for Northern New Jersey. I am from Bloomfield and know of a couple of die hard fans who would join also. This sounds alot like a "Seperatist" movement from the NYC shadow!
    And I am ALL for it!

Email and we'll get the ball rolling!
    Gyos21@aol.com

14. DarthGyos

Apr 23, 2001
    You guys read my mind! (Tricky Jedi) I would be all about getting a Jedi Council for Northern New Jersey. I am from Bloomfield and know of a couple of die hard fans who would join also. This sounds alot like a "Seperatist" movement from the NYC shadow!
    And I am ALL for it!

Lets get the ball rolling!

15. DarthGyos

Apr 23, 2001
    That is awesome. It is about time Northern NJ had it's own Council. I have a couple of die hard fans that would love to get this going.

Email me and well get the ball rolling!
    Gyos21@aol.com

16. Darth_Pentium

Darth_Pentium Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2002
    The force is Strong in NJ... Count Me in....

17. DarthGyos

Apr 23, 2001
    Ok there are alot of "say"ers and not enough "do"ers. I left my E mail address on one of my last 3 entries (sorry-comp glitch). If you missed it , it's Gyos21@aol.com. E mail me with STAR WARS CLUB as the subject, and the movement will begin. ANYONE NJ can join, but any activities will be based in Northern NJ. Just for the record, and I know this plays into a Terrible NJ joke, but Northern NJ is north of Exit 142 on the Parkway or 14 on the Turnpike (there I said it-yuk).

18. DarthYJTyranus

DarthYJTyranus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2002
    I'd like to be a part of a Jersey Jedi Fan Club , but I am in Monmouth County. If the activities are all up in North Jersey I won't be able to be that involved because it is too far for me. I am part of the NYC Fan Force, but by message board only because I can't get to NYC often. Is there anyone else near Central or South Jersey that doesn't want to travel that far?

19. Real_Darth_Mullet

Real_Darth_Mullet Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2002
    Sounds good ........but beware of the fake Darth Mullet!!

20. tracer123

tracer123 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2000
    Yea I had said that I was willing to start a club here, but I was never contacted about it. But I am from Monmouth and I would have to start it here. I think it would be better in central NJ so Both people from the north and south have equal distance.

21. DarthNut

DarthNut Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 1, 1999
    I from NJ too, Toms River to be exact.
    I think it's time that we get some life into this, and the Northern NJ forum, too.

:) DarthNut,
    the nuttiest guy around.

22. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    I am a loyal SW fan and NJ resident for almost all of my life. I have been all over this great state.
    Born in Montclair, lived in Bloomfield and Belleville among others, Toms River and have been in the Mt. Laurel region for 13 of the last 15 years.
    I would be interested in gathering with fellow SW fanatics (my friends have never been) in a fan club.

when do we start?

23. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    No way I'm from TomsRiver too i thought I was the only starwars fanatic in the town. Anyway just tought any collectors might want to know Oct 19, 20 Atlantic city is having a antique show I heard there is vintage starwars items there. just in case anyone is interested

24. masteranakin02

masteranakin02 Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2002
    This is great i've been waiting for people to start showing some interest in this place. I'm in brick right next to toms river I for one would love to start a jedi fan club down here. COUNT ME IN....

25. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I'm in to start a club. Just curious did anyone else besides me go out to celebration II it was so awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.